6402 W Hillsborough Ave, Tampa, FL 33634

New 888-229-7778
Used 877-739-9902
Service 888-616-5586

Our reputation rides with you!

Wonderful dealership

by from Tampa |

Had a great experience buying a new car with Ronnie. He wasn't pushy and was very knowledgeable.

Used car experience

by from Rockledge, FL |

Recently I purchased a used vehicle at Mastro. I placed a review before that I rushed through. I've had a change of heart and must say that the staff was on the ball, and they corrected all the problems I found with the used car. From the management to the car detailer, I could not have had a better experience. I wonder then, if I were to buy a new car there...I probably would be treated like a king! Good job Mastro!

Beware of used cars there.

by from Rockledge, FL |

The reason of my review ratings are low because I bought an used car at this store and I was told many things that I found to be not true. Although the personnel were very friendly (I'm buying something), I think I was decieved. I was told by one of the managers that every used cars sold by them undego a detailed inspection. I find it hard to believe because the particular car I purchased was missing under body panels, two of them was damaged, and a very dark motor oil (when they said it was changed). The oil plug it self was so tight that I had to take the car to a mechanic to be able to remove it. Another thing, the car has a red botton on the dash that nobody still don't know what it's for. For some reason the dealer states they can't get in touch with the previous owner. So I'm out of $420.00 for the panels and the mechanic. Mastro Subaru maybe for "new cars"...maybe.

I will never buy anywhere else!

by from Tampa, FL |

Mastro Subaru gave me by far the BEST experience I've ever had shopping for a car! I've been to other places like Honda, Toyota and Kia, but unfortunately wasn't treated very well. Immediately when I walked into Mastro I was greeted with a friendly smile and a warm welcome. I actually wasn't planning on stopping by another dealership because I was so fed up with the car buying process, but Mastro was on my way home and I thought "Why not". From the moment I stepped foot in the door to the minute I left I felt comfortable and like I was a part of the family. Everyone that works there was so friendly and even though I wasn't buying a brand new car from them, they treated me just as wonderfully as the person at the next table to me who was buying a brand new car! I am so happy I made that final stop on my way home because Mastro has gained a customer for life! Another great part, their service department seems just as wonderful as the sales! Since I bought a vehicle from them, all my oil changes are complimentary! Can't beat that!!! Thanks guys for a wonderful experience! :)

Awesome Dealer

by from Florida |

Awesome, Awesome Dealer. Best new car buying experience I have ever had. Ask for Sean McCarthy

Above and Beyond

by from Apollo Beach, FL |

From the beginning to the completion of the sales process the Mastro team went above and beyond to make sure this was a positive experience for us. I cannot say enough about the professionalism of the team, but more importantly how quickly you realize their commitment to you has just started. They truly have created a family environment which provides a great deal of confidence that the positive experience has also just started. We live approximately 1 hour from the dealership, but they will be the only one to service our vehicle. I would be remised if I didn't give a special thanks to Sean McCarthy, Sales Manager. He provided the best customer service I have experienced in a long time in any business. It is great to be apart of the Mastro Subaru Family.

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Odessa Fl |

From the minute I walked onto the lot, I had a very good feeling about this dealership. There was no one running and knocking people over to get to you, just very pleasant staff that introduced themselves and said they would be glad to answer any questions. This is my 3rd Subaru over the years, so I was somewhat familiar with the cars. After deciding that I was seriously interested, I caught Michael Brisson attention and went for a test ride. When I say a test ride I do not mean a quick tip around the block, I wen on all different types of roads and traffic situations to make sure this was the car for me. They are extremely fair on their pricing and will do everything possible to make the deal work. The whole time you feel as though you are becoming more and more like family throughout the process. I would definitely highly recommend all my friends and relatives and anyone else looking for a quality car to stop by and talk to Mastro, I am sure you will join the family also.

Excellent Staff, Excellent Service all around!!

by from Orlando, FL |

Can't say enough good things about Mastro Subaru. As a salesman myself, I truly appreciated the whole sales experience from test driving vehicles for what seemed like 2 hrs to all the help I received in making my final decision. Everyone really took the time and the personal attention to the next level. They treated me like they would a family member buying a new car for the first time. Great experience and I am glad to refer anybody to them.

by from tampa,fl |

The staff at Mastro Subaru were very professional and understanding. They having definitely provided great customer service and have followed up with me to be sure if my satisfaction has been met. In which it has. I definitely consider friends and family to join the Mastro family. I am really impressed with they're service.

The best car buying experience

by from Palmetto Fl |

This is the way to buy a car.Excellent product,great staff,great pricing,no pressure.