Volvo Of Tampa

(4.7) 5.0 36 Reviews

6008 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33614

1st Lease - Best auto dealership experience ever!

by from St. Pete Beach, FL |

As a realtor, I'm involved in the sales process every day and my LEAST favorite sales experiences in past years have been at car dealerships. My experience with Volvo of Tampa was entirely different. Debi, George and Anita were totally professional in every respect, from beginning to end. They were not the slightest bit pushy and made my first car lease an enjoyable experience. They all bent over backwards to give me exactly what I wanted and needed and they expedited my financing and paperwork to get me on the road in my brand new S60 in under 2 hours!! I will happily recommend Volvo of Tampa to family, clients and colleagues.

Excellent Experience. Amazing Car!

by from Brandon, FL |

Immediate help as soon as I walked into dealership and the best car buying experience with no hassles. I love the Volvo XC90 so much and is an amazing but when compared to any other SUV with same amenities!

Great Experience

by from Palm Harbor, Fl |

Probably the best car buying experience I have had. Staff was friendly, professional, and no pressure. Will definitely recommend them to my friends and I would do business there again. Thanks George, David, and Anita for a great car buying experience!

Leasing a new 2016 XC90

by from Tampa, FL |

This is our 4th Volvo XC90 we leased from Volvo of Tampa, and this was our best experience. My wife and I ordered the new vehicle with everything we wanted. The vehicle came a little bit late and we needed to extend our leases vehicle for a month more. From ordering the vehicle to receiving the new one, it was a very smooth transition, due to the great support given by Kristian Quaquarucci, the Finance & Internet Director and Derrick Smith, the Sales Associate. They were the ones to make this transaction a complete success, they were our two Heroes. They provided all kind of information, on a timely basis, and make the transition a very smooth one. They answer all kind of questions in a very professional manner. Volvo should be very proud to have this employees representing the company, keeping Volvo customers happy with the vehicles and with the Company.

Out of warranty engin repair

by from Brooksville, FL |

Darin, I want to thank Volvo of Tampa and Volvo in taking care of this issue. Don't know what triggered Volvo to identify it as a repair they would fully cover, but it really saved me. When I receive the survey from Volvo of Tampa in the mail, I will definitely respond "Outstanding" for Steve Caracappa's assistance as well as yours when we met about this in late December. Thanks again!

Outstanding service

by from Tampa, FL |

I received outstanding service again from the entire service team at Volvo of Tampa. I truly appreciate the courtesy vehicle, 2015 S60, that I was allowed to use while my vehicle was being repaired. I almost was tempted to buy it. Leah and the auto mechanic did a totally outstanding job again keeping me up to date about what was wrong with my vehicle and how long the repairs would take. Again, I say thank you all for the outstanding service, professionalism, and kindness shown to me.

Love my volvo

by from Tampa, Fl |

Derrick was great to work with. He made buying a car fun instead of the usual unpleasant experience.

Now I know why I only buy from there

by from Lakeland, FL |

Kristian, Bryce, and Derek did a flawless and painless job if finding me a new xc60. I thought I went in well studied, and Kristian kindly pointed out many rebates I was unaware of. Rebates alone saved me 3k off if sticker. Negotiating was a non event. I went in there with a competitive offer on paper and left with an even better deal than that. Clearly they have the right to earn a living, and as a result they made a deal that was profitable for them yet a deal for me. When I arrived, the paperwork and car were in perfect order. I was in and out the day of delivery in 30 minutes. If there is something I love, it is when my time is respected. They respected it immensely. I must say, this was the most pleasant car buying experience of my life, and I will certainly return for myself or with a friend confident they will take care of that friend just as they did me.

Mike XC60

by from Tampa, Fl. |

Great team at Vovlo of Tampa. They worked hard to find the right vehicle (2015.5 XC60) for us. The whole team was great to work with and they made sure we were satisfied throught the process. We did a trade in as well. This was our first Volvo and it has been a good experiance so far. We would recomend this Dealership to our friends.

Volvo Of Tampa responded to this review

September 10, 2014

Thank you so much Mike. We appreciate your business and look forward to future experiences!

Car Buying Experience

by from Tampa, Fl |

Worked with Kristian Q. I'd have to say - fair trade-in price. No hassles - completed negotiations in 15 minutes in a professional way. Positive experience all around. Great job Volvo.

Volvo Of Tampa responded to this review

September 10, 2014

Tony- Thank you so much for your business. We appreciate your kind words.