Volvo Of Tampa

6008 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33614

Love my volvo

by from Tampa, Fl |

Derrick was great to work with. He made buying a car fun instead of the usual unpleasant experience.

Now I know why I only buy from there

by from Lakeland, FL |

Kristian, Bryce, and Derek did a flawless and painless job if finding me a new xc60. I thought I went in well studied, and Kristian kindly pointed out many rebates I was unaware of. Rebates alone saved me 3k off if sticker. Negotiating was a non event. I went in there with a competitive offer on paper and left with an even better deal than that. Clearly they have the right to earn a living, and as a result they made a deal that was profitable for them yet a deal for me. When I arrived, the paperwork and car were in perfect order. I was in and out the day of delivery in 30 minutes. If there is something I love, it is when my time is respected. They respected it immensely. I must say, this was the most pleasant car buying experience of my life, and I will certainly return for myself or with a friend confident they will take care of that friend just as they did me.

Mike XC60

by from Tampa, Fl. |

Great team at Vovlo of Tampa. They worked hard to find the right vehicle (2015.5 XC60) for us. The whole team was great to work with and they made sure we were satisfied throught the process. We did a trade in as well. This was our first Volvo and it has been a good experiance so far. We would recomend this Dealership to our friends.

September 10, 2014

Thank you so much Mike. We appreciate your business and look forward to future experiences!

Car Buying Experience

by from Tampa, Fl |

Worked with Kristian Q. I'd have to say - fair trade-in price. No hassles - completed negotiations in 15 minutes in a professional way. Positive experience all around. Great job Volvo.

September 10, 2014

Tony- Thank you so much for your business. We appreciate your kind words.

Excellent service, dealership and car

by from Tampa, FL |

I usually hate buying cars....too much pressure, too hot in the parking lot, cars too expensive and too over-engineered. But this entire experience couldn't have been easier or more fun. Relaxed but super knowledgeable and professional salesman (Derek) who did not pounce as we rolled into the parking lot but held back a little until it was clear we were ready to talk to someone; very sensible and -again- knowledgeable manager, financial guy etc. Best of all... a great car, well priced, with exactly the right amount of amenities but not over the top (a relief from BMWs)....and all intuitive and simple to master and use without thinking or taking eyes off the road. Goes without saying that it feels so safe, but it's also comfortable and roomy with loads of room for legs, cargo, dogs, wagons and babies. Couldn't recommend this dealership or Volvo more highly.

September 10, 2014

Thank you so much Harriet! I really appreciate your kind words. enjoy your new vehicle.

Great service during buying processs

by from Sarasota, FL. |

The salesperson, George Wilson, was knowledgeable, pleasant and did not rush us. Everyone was cordial. The purchasing process was executed efficiently. Facilities were clean.

June 19, 2014

Thank you so much Mary, we appreciate your business.

Great car and experience

by from Tampa, FL |

I just love my Volvo S60 T5! Volvo of Tampa helped with making it a reality by working with me on achieving my final purchase price. I can't express how helpful Derrick & Kristian were and remain to be. If you have any questions about anything, they are always there to help even after you buy the car & drive off the lot. Everyone that I have encounted there is extremely knowledgable, professional and a joy to work with. I am a faithful Volvo owner now and would only purchase from Volvo of Tampa.

June 19, 2014

Thank you Heidi! I am so glad that you are in your dream car! Please enjoy it and stop by and say hello when you are in for service.

Poor Service, poor customer service.

by from Tampa, FL |

Inquired about a 2012 S-60 car on the internet. They were not even willing to discuss negotiations. There attitude is and always has been no negotiations. I have lived in the Tampa Bay area for over 30 years and have owned 7-8 Volvos, none of which have been purchased at Tampa Volvo. 1 year ago, I went in for a specific part my mechanic told me to secure and it took me 45 minutes to get them to understand I did not want / need them to nspect my vehicle at their mechanic houly rate. I just wanted to purchase the part and leave. There attitude is "we have gold" and if you want to discuss price, we are out. Obviously other dealerships are not that way as again, I'm on my 7-8th Volvo. Love the car for safety reasons, but Il will use other dealerships to work with that want to sell cars, more customer friendly.

June 3, 2014

Lou, I am very sorry to hear that we were not able to accomodate your wishes on your internet inquiry. Unfortunately, sometimes potential clients want something that we just are not able to give-whether that be pricing on a vehicle or the exact answer immediately. I would love to help you personally if you would like to give me a call. Please feel free to call me~~Kristian,

Always a great experience!

by from St Petersburg, FL |

I have leased quite a few cars from Volvo of Tampa. My experience has always been great! Hume Spear is amazing...he is never pushy or impatient. Kristian, the General Sales Manager, was also great! They just don't make you feel hasseled while you are in the decision making process. I will definitely continue to lease from this dealership as long as they can keep the current culture that exists there.

May 21, 2014

Thank you Allison! It was a pleasure as always. See you soon and drive safe in your NEW BLUE Volvo!

Great experience. . . and I got what I wanted.

by from Tampa, FL |

I had been looking to get a used Volvo XC90 for years. When the time finally came when I needed to get another car because a member of my family needed a car, I jumped at the chance when I saw my dream car was available at Tampa Volvo. We had purchased two Volvos when the kids were small and we wanted the safest cars we could afford to drive them around town in. Now I needed the safest car for me and the wife to drive around in. The sales staff were excellent and got us in and out in an hour. No hassles and the facilities were excellent. I look forward to a continued relationship to maintain the car-- which was detailed to look brand new! I couldn't be happier from the experience. . . and I got exactly what I wanted.

May 21, 2014

Bob- thank you so much for your kind words and thank you for your continued business.