Chevrolet Center, Inc

Used 877-716-0538
Service 877-728-3208

Internet Sales

by from Jackson, MS |

Haven't bought a vehicle in over 13 years and found one through Cars.com at Chevrolet Center. Called them up and they answered every question I had with no hesitation. If they didn't have the answer, they took the time to find out and get back with me. They delivered the truck to me over 500 miles away. Truck was exactly has shown on Cars.com and stated over the phone. Salesman was very peasant to work with. Will be looking for wife a vehicle in a year or two and hope I can find one from this dealership. Top notch.

Regular service and tire rotation

by from Winter Haven |

I was very pleased with my experience. The service was service was fast and easy, and the prices were reasonable as well. Overall I was happy with the dealership and I would reccomend it to everyone.

internet sales

by from Orlando,FL |

Relocated from the Carribean to the States. I had to do most of my preperation and research on line. I narrowed it down to three dealers. Of those three The Chevrolet Center was the only one to provide a quality of service that made me feel they wanted my business. The sales area was clean and inviting and the staff did not seem like vultures waiting for the last gasp of breath to leave a victim. The whole buying process was smooth and seamless with no " I have to go to the manager" We will purchase from them again.