Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM of Winter Haven

299 Cypress Gardens Blvd, Winter Haven, FL 33880

New 866-454-9694
Used 866-906-0260
Service 888-464-2608

When it comes to high-quality and competitively-priced used cars in Winter Haven, we are your destination

Highly Recommended. Very Customer Oriented!

by from Tampa, FL |

My experience with Dodge of Winter Haven was without a doubt the best experience I have ever had with a dealership. My salesperson was Sarah and she was amazing. From the beginning I felt that she was genuinely concerned with helping me get the car I wanted at a price that I could afford. She took great care from the beginning to find out what my needs were and followed through on the process every step of the way. I visited a number of dealerships in my search for a car and am so happy that I went with Dodge of Winter Haven. Sarah and the rest of the crew were professional, courteous and helpful. Hands down, best car buying experience ever!

Just brought home our second Jeep this year.

by from Winter Haven, Fl |

We have purchased two Jeeps from Salesman Steve Knope in Winter Haven this year. A two door and a four door. Steve has sold us and several of our friends top notch vehicles, some new and some used, over the last several years. He treats everyone fairly and with a friendly hometown feeling. He is willing to go the extra mile to make someone a great deal on a vehicle. I would highly recommend the Winter Haven Dealership and Steve to anyone looking for a new or used ride!!!!

Listed vehicle was wrecked in horrible condition!

by from Oviedo, FL |

I called about a used car. It had a carfax which said it had a "slight incident" on the right side. I drove 90 minutes EACH way to see this car. When I arrived the car was not cleaned up at all. The entire right side was smashed in! The salesman said "Gee, they are probably just going to send that to auction." It really would have been great if the sales staff would have checked on the car BEFORE I drove 3 hours round trip. They KNEW I was driving a long distance when I called. A complete waste

Great Customer Service

by from Winter Haven.Fl |

I just have to give a big shout out to "Danny" at the Fiat Dealership in Winter Haven who went above and beyond trying to find me the right car I would love...He found me a Sonata with everything that I wanted in the car...Thanks again for going above and beyond. I will send all my friends to you!!!!

Bait & Switch Dealership.....Stay away

by from Cocoa Beach, FL. |

After finding the Ram Truck I wanted on Cars.com and multiple emails back & forth confirming details, options & PRICE...... I drove 2+hrs to test drive this vehicle, meet the salesman & verify the truck option details in person. Meanwhile, never a mention of a ...."Price Mistake". The dealership also took all my personal info for financing details, payment schedule & down payment for the original price mentioned dozens of times...... never a peep of a mistake or misprint. Then a call from the dealership, there was a "Price-Mix up"......to the Tune of $5K.........Stay away from this dealership.

Best Neighborhood Dealership

by from Winter Haven |

Steve Knope is our "go to" guy whenever we are in need of any advice or information having to do with cars. He's become a trusted friend. We just dropped in on Saturday to look around, and the next thing we knew, we had leased a new 2013 Dodge Journey Crew. You might say we were made an offer "we couldn't refuse". This is a fine dealership...neighborly and personable, and they make it easy to move up to a new car. We'll always go back to them with all our automotive needs.

great service

by from auburndale, fl |

I recently visited this location looking for a vehicle. Awesome sales people and friendly atmosphere.