Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM of Winter Haven

299 Cypress Gardens Blvd, Winter Haven, FL 33880

New 866-454-9694 New866-454-9694
Used 866-906-0260 Used866-906-0260
Service 888-464-2608 Service 888-464-2608

When it comes to high-quality and competitively-priced used cars in Winter Haven, we are your destination

BEST EXPERIENCE AT A DEALERSHIP

by from Lake wales FL |

I was shopping for a used car when I came across a very nice used vehicle I inquired online and spoke to a krysten Whyte (best customer service experience I've had in a very long time from a dealer) very helpful with answering any questions I had and tried everything to help me purchase the vehicle I was interested in but unfortunately the vehicle I was inquiring about was infact sold. The best part was she recommended multiple choices in my price range that fitted my needs I haven't made a purchase at this time but I will definitely be returning the the lake wales dodge ram Chrysler Jeep dealership for the simple fact miss whyte was so helpful and has kept in contact with me through this process I wish the best of luck to all of you if you get this krysten girl she will help you and make this process quick efficient and very PAINLESS and is by far the best customer service person I have ever had the pleasure of speaking with. If the sales reps. Are anything like the customer service I've dealt with well they are going to have a life time buyer. In my opinion it's about how you are treated when making a big purchase that counts!!!!!

Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM of Winter Haven responded to this review

March 4, 2015

Thank you for your business. We do appreciate it and look forward to serving all of your automotive needs from now on. We strive to meet every customer's needs in a timely fashion and at a price that is affordable to them. Please come and see me in the showroom the next time you are in the dealership. Thanks again, Phil

Great service

by from Tampa, FL |

I was looking online for a particular Jeep and found it at Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM of Winter Haven. The salesman, Rob, was very helpful in tracking down the Jeep from one of their other dealerships and working with me to get it at my price point. He answered all of my questions and was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a car.

great service

by from LAKELAND,FL |

Allen Peacock was a great help to me in my purchase of a Ram 2500 . He was able to get me a good price. I hade a good buying experience.

AMAZING EXPERIENCE

by from Longboat Key |

Just purchased a 2016 Jeep from Redd. Absolutely the best experience ever in purchasing a vehicle! Amazing price, and very smooth process. Redd was extremely helpful and made this entire process so easy for me! If you are in the market for a Jeep, Dodge ect, I highly recommend Redd at Dodge Winter- haven!

Great new car buying

by from Sebring FL |

After being mislead by another dealership I went to this dealership and was treated like a person should be. They listened to what I was looking for, and not what they thought I should have or do. They beat the price and gave me a lower interest rate then another dealership. I will go back to do all my dealings both for service and buying, I live 45mins from this dealership and pass by two other Dodge dealers, and will continue to do so! The people there are fantastic!!!!!! Thanks Luis for putting a smile back on my face!!!!!

Highly Recommended. Very Customer Oriented!

by from Tampa, FL |

My experience with Dodge of Winter Haven was without a doubt the best experience I have ever had with a dealership. My salesperson was Sarah and she was amazing. From the beginning I felt that she was genuinely concerned with helping me get the car I wanted at a price that I could afford. She took great care from the beginning to find out what my needs were and followed through on the process every step of the way. I visited a number of dealerships in my search for a car and am so happy that I went with Dodge of Winter Haven. Sarah and the rest of the crew were professional, courteous and helpful. Hands down, best car buying experience ever!

Just brought home our second Jeep this year.

by from Winter Haven, Fl |

We have purchased two Jeeps from Salesman Steve Knope in Winter Haven this year. A two door and a four door. Steve has sold us and several of our friends top notch vehicles, some new and some used, over the last several years. He treats everyone fairly and with a friendly hometown feeling. He is willing to go the extra mile to make someone a great deal on a vehicle. I would highly recommend the Winter Haven Dealership and Steve to anyone looking for a new or used ride!!!!

Listed vehicle was wrecked in horrible condition!

by from Oviedo, FL |

I called about a used car. It had a carfax which said it had a "slight incident" on the right side. I drove 90 minutes EACH way to see this car. When I arrived the car was not cleaned up at all. The entire right side was smashed in! The salesman said "Gee, they are probably just going to send that to auction." It really would have been great if the sales staff would have checked on the car BEFORE I drove 3 hours round trip. They KNEW I was driving a long distance when I called. A complete waste

Great Customer Service

by from Winter Haven.Fl |

I just have to give a big shout out to "Danny" at the Fiat Dealership in Winter Haven who went above and beyond trying to find me the right car I would love...He found me a Sonata with everything that I wanted in the car...Thanks again for going above and beyond. I will send all my friends to you!!!!

Bait & Switch Dealership.....Stay away

by from Cocoa Beach, FL. |

After finding the Ram Truck I wanted on Cars.com and multiple emails back & forth confirming details, options & PRICE...... I drove 2+hrs to test drive this vehicle, meet the salesman & verify the truck option details in person. Meanwhile, never a mention of a ...."Price Mistake". The dealership also took all my personal info for financing details, payment schedule & down payment for the original price mentioned dozens of times...... never a peep of a mistake or misprint. Then a call from the dealership, there was a "Price-Mix up"......to the Tune of $5K.........Stay away from this dealership.