Jarrett Scott Ford

Used 877-233-8835
Service 877-329-7190

Mike Sessa - GETS IT DONE -

by from Tennessee |

We purchased a 2014 Ford Edge AWD Sport and could not be happier. We put Mike to the test by calling him late on a Saturday. To our surprise by Monday morning he had the vehicle for us exactly like we were looking for. We flew down to Florida from Tennessee to pick up the vehicle and we had a limited time frame. I told Mike I needed to be in and out in twenty minutes and he made it happen. He even provided me with everything I needed to get the cars communication system up and running and paired with our phones. I would definitely recommend Mike Sessa and Jarrett Scott Ford and even though we are 800 miles away we would buy from them again because not only was it a great unpressured process.... The price was incredibly competitive and worth the trip all the way to Florida.

Very knowledgeable and friendly staff

by from Lakeland, Fl |

Came to the dealership looking for a Mustang and Manny Rodriguez greeted us and showed us the Mustang then we saw the Edge, Manny showed us all of the features of the Edge and we really liked it. Needless to say we own a Ford Edge. Also the finance manager Scott was very friendly and very helpful. Must say that Jarrett Scott Ford has a customer for life.

Car buying made easy

by from Valrico, FL |

This was my first purchase from Jarrett Scott Ford, and my sales rep was Mike Sessa. I have to say, he made the entire process as smooth as possible. There were no second guesses or questions. Everything was explained up front and in detail. My wife and I bought a '15 F250 King Ranch. We also had the xylon coating applied, and I will tell anyone who is thinking about it, it is well worth it. Bugs come off with ease. But overall, we're very pleased with Jarrett Scott and the sales staff. I look forward to future business with them.

Jan Milner

by from Brandon FL |

I would like to make you aware of the excellent service and the professionalism provided by Mike Sessa during the purchase of my new 2014 Escape. This is the second new car I have purchased through him, and I couldn't be more pleased with the service. Everything about the new vehicle was clearly demonstrated and explained, and Mike graciously provided other services such as syncing my phone, and moving several things from my old vehicle to the new one. It's a pleasure to work with him. Mike is a real asset to Jarrett and to Ford.

Very Friendly Dealership

by from Lakeland, Fl |

This is the first vehicle I purchased from Jarrett Scott Ford. I was treated with respect and no pressure to buy. Mike Sessa is user-friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. I am happy and pleased with my new 2015 Ford Explorer.

Excellent buying experience

by from Grant,fl |

We traveled over to Jarrett Scott Ford from the other side of the State to view a F150 ,We were met by Gwen ,our internet contact and Ralph ,our salesmen and were made to feel at home right away. The buying experience here was the best we have ever had with a vehicle purchase.Very helpful and friendly folks to deal with at a fair and competitive price.

Extremely customer friendly dealship

by from Alachua,Fl |

I found Jarrett Scott Ford through Internet searches for a specifically equipped 2014 Mustang I wanted. I live in North Central Florida and have quite a few Ford dealers within an hour or two drive. After much searching I found exactly what I wanted, at an excellent price at Jarrett Scott Ford. I spoke first with the Internet Manager, Chris Dunnahoe who was incredibly helpful and went above and beyond with his assistance. Later that day when I arrived to see the Mustang, I was directed to my salesman Mike Sessa who did an outstanding job, also. I am a retired Warehouse Manager with an extensive background in customer service and I must say I was truly impressed with the customer service I received from everyone I dealt with. It is a 350 mile round trip from my home to the dealership and I would not hesitate to do business with them again. They treat you right!!!!!!

Complete turn around

by from Plant City, FL |

I previously posted on a bad experience here, after speaking with the service manager I was well taken care of. Rental car and even let me keep the rental while I got a second opinion. They will likely get my business again.

Awesome Experience Again!

by from Plant city, FL |

This is the 3rd vehicle I have bought from Jarrett Scott Ford. They offer the best prices with no tricks or gimmicks. I have bought from Mike Sessa and he is the most professional and trustworthy salesman I have dealt with. No pressure and seamless buying experience! If you are looking for the best price and best car buying experience, see Mike Sessa at Jarett Scott Ford.

New car experience

by from Augusta, Ga |

I love my new mustang and the buying experience went very smooth. Thanks to Mike Sessa. The transaction was fast and pain free.

Great Personnel

by from Plant City FL |

I have bought more vehicles from Jarrett Ford than I would like to remember. But let me tell you about my salesman his name is Mike Sessa and I have bought two or 3 of my vehicles through Mike. I don't think you will find a better man all around than Mike Sessa . I look forward to my next vehicle purchase and I know Mike is.