Jarrett Scott Ford

2000 E Baker St, Plant City, FL 33563

New 888-229-9734 New888-229-9734
Used 877-233-8835 Used877-233-8835
Service 877-329-7190 Service 877-329-7190

Best Dealership Experience Ever.

by from Lakeland, fl |

I went there after talking to a friendly person that contacted me about my internet inquiry on a Ford Fiesta. Once I arrived all the staff was friendly and courteous. It remained that way the whole time I was there. The price for the Fiesta I was looking at was great. David Sooley my sales consultant was the most honest sales person I ever encountered. He answered all my questions clearly. The finance department worked very hard to get me the best deal around. Not only would I recommend Jarrett Scott Ford of Plant City to my friends and family. I would drive them there. They will most definitely get my business again in the future. I should have gone there before. Overall they are the only dealership that has my trust and confidence. This is the only dealership that is honest.

Very Nice Experience!

by from Plant City, Fl |

My salesman Dave Sooley stayed late for me to test drive a vehicle and came in on his day off for the purchase. He didn't miss a beat when I changed my mind on the vehicle I wanted to purchase. Everyone there was very friendly and helpful.The finance manager was very knowledgeable and not the typical high pressure you get at some places to buy things you are not interested in. Very seamless, enjoyable process, would recommend them highly to family and friends.

ASK FOR LEO IBARRA

by from Riverview, FL |

I shopped around online for a while before shortening my list of vehicle possibles. One I had an interest in, Jarret Ford in Plant City had available. Once I was ready to see it in person, I met Leo Ibarra: 100% hassle-free experience, extremely personable and professional guy. I was in and out with a new vehicle in no time. I highly recommend this dealership and Leo as a product expert. When you get to Jarrett Ford, ask for Leo Ibarra.

Outstanding Sales

by from Gibsonton, FL |

I tried for three and a half weeks to purchase a vehicle from Brandon Ford to absolutely NO avail. The finance manager there said since I had no credit, I would need a huge down payment or a co-signer. Neither which I had. I saw a vehicle on the website of Jarrett Scott Ford of Plant City and rode out there on St Patty's Day. The finance manager at Jarrett Scott Ford also told me I had no credit. Here is the HUGE difference in the two dealerships though....the manager at Jarrett Scott Ford actually took the time to go the extra step and personally called Ford credit and spoke with them directly. I have been at the same job for 28 years, paid off a furniture loan in less than one year and a couple other small things going in my favor. Next thing I know, they came out and said not only did I get the loan on my signature, but I also got the exact vehicle I wanted! I will ALWAYS recommend Jarrett Scott Ford of Plant City and Mike Shelburn who was my wonderful salesman. No pressure buying and they go that extra step for their customers! Great job to the entire team and a huge THANK YOU!!! I am still smiling while driving my 2013 Ford Edge SEL that I have lovingly dubbed "My Black Beauty". <3

Above and Beyond Service and Car Buying Experience

by from Lakeland, Florida |

At a time when service is almost a thing of the past and "above and beyond" is not at all connected to service in most scenarios; I can honestly say that Jarrett Scott Ford has exceeded normal good service and is in the "above and beyond" category. My wife and I bought a 2012 Ford Edge about a month ago from Mark Moclair and he was awesome. Mark made the buying experience very pleasant and we felt that he really cared about us and making sure that we were taken care of. He went to bat for us as far as price negotiation and really did his best to get us close to what we wanted to work with on our trade and the used car purchase. We went to John Sarraco and he explained the finance process and was very thorough and I felt good about the handling of the financing with John's expertise. A couple of weeks ago, my wife noticed a vibration in the driver's side door and it bothered her as she drives the car everyday to work in Plant City. We brought the car in and that is where I met Derrick. Several technicians tried to figure out where the vibration was coming from as my wife has ear's like a rabbit and hears everything. Derrick had to get involved and he did everything except blown foam insulation into the door to stop any movement of parts. He road with me over to my wife's school and let her drive the car to see what she thought. The noise was still there....to her. Derrick took the car back and again took the door panel off and secured everything. The noise went away for a few days and my wife called Derrick and thanked him for his efforts which were truly "above and beyond" The noise came back and today, I brought the vehicle in and spoke with Derrick. I had called him yesterday and he asked me to come in this afternoon, which I did. He checked out what my wife had found in terms of the rubber around the driver's window and he said that he would order a new piece and get the problem taken care of so that my wife would be happy. I truly believe that if more companies had employees like these guys; there would be better feelings about car dealerships in general. I have already told my friends and associates about my experience with Jarrett Scott and how pleased we are with the level of service and customer treatment that we have received. I only hope that Mr. Scott and Mr. Jarrett thanks these gentlemen for giving their company a great reputation in the service and customer care departments. Thank you. Joe and Vickie Galloway

2011 Ford F150 purchase

by from Tampa, FL |

My recent purchase of the F150 from Jarrett-Ford was a pleasant and very smooth experience. Once I decided to purchase the truck the salesman and manager were very accommodating and flexible. Everything went very quickly and I was in and out of there very quickly. Nobody likes to spend hours in the office of a dealership trying to purchase a car. I was very happy with the purchase and the condition of the truck when I picked it up. My son LOVES it!

Great place to buy a vehicle

by from Plant City, Florida |

The service at Jarrett Scott Ford was amazing! Best prices around too. Highly recommend! Ask for Mike Sessa, he took great care of me. I was very satisfied!! Couldn't be any happier with my new truck!

Excellent Service!!!

by from Seffner, FL |

I recently bought a car here through salesman Mark Moclair and it was a very, very positive experience! I felt cared for as a customer and that my opinion was valued! My father and I knew that we could trust Mark, a former car mechanic with lots of experience and knowledge of cars and their maintenance. Awesome welcoming envirionment and they are quick to respond to quesstions over email or phone! I highly recommend this dealership!

Caring buying made easy

by from Plant City, Florida |

Mike took all the anxiety out of car buying. Everything I think about buying a car I get si overwhelmed with the experience. Mike made it so simple and stress free. I have used mike for my last 2 car cars and will also use him in the future.

Mike is hands down the BEST!

by from Tampa, FL |

I can't find one negative aspect about Mike. With his positive attitude and contagious smile, he made the entire car shopping expeirence exciting and stress free, the way it should be yet so hard to find these days. I love my ford mustang and wouldn't buy a car anywhere else. I recommend Jarrett Scott Ford to every one I know searching for a car!