Fitzgerald Auto Mall Clearwater

27365 US Highway 19 N, Clearwater, FL 33761

New 888-843-7934
Used 888-895-8577
Service 866-495-9772

The Fitzway, there's just no better way to go!

Fitzgerald Takes The Lead!

by from Tampa, Fl |

I was searching for a used sedan with low mileage and a reasonably low price. The sales team at Fitzgerald took the time to work with me and find the perfect vehicle to fit my needs. I left with an '05 Hyundai Elantra which I am cureently financing. The whole team there was extremely friendly and helpful, I would reccomend them to anyone searching for a well-kept, used car.

Easiest car buying experience ever!!!!

by from Palm Harbor, Fl. |

I needed a car that was comfortable for my back. The salesman, George S., was very courteous, straight forward and honest. I told him I needed to test drive for at least an hour and he had no problem with my request. However, I didn't need an hour. I started my test drive with excruciating back pain and I don't know how long we were driving when I noticed my back pain subsided while testing a Tucson. I asked George how long we were driving, "20-25 min he said". I told him my back pain is subsiding. We drove another 10 minutes and headed back. I purchased the 2014 Tucson Limited that evening and picked up the color I wanted the next day. It was my first experience buying from the first dealer I visited. I was also interested in a Serento, Rogue and Rav4. I planned to test drive and negotiate with all of them but I never made it to any of them, didn't need to. I found the car that was best for my back at a price lower than what I expected to pay for it. I've had my Tucson for 6 weeks and love it!! I've sent everyone who has asked me about my car buying experience to Fitzgerald Automall and ask for George Sprauge, he's the best!!

GREAT SERVICE

by from ST PETE |

WOW......I'M VERY IMPRESSED.WE PURCHASED OUR NEW JEEP AND HAD IT SERVICED AT 3000 MILES.VERY PROFESSIONAL OPERATION.

Great experience!!!!!

by from Clearwater, Fl |

I went to Fitzgerald Hyundai looking to buy a car. I knew I wanted an Elantra GT. Michael Hendry helped me find my new pride and joy. He did not try and change my mind or sell me a car I did not want. The only time he strayed from the Elantra is when I asked what the best deal at the time was and he explained the Sonota. He showed me a few but when I decided it was not for me he took me right back to the Elantra Gts. He helped me find the color and package that fit my buget. He did not try and push any extras or things that I did not want. Mike was even was able to work with my finances and get the perfect payment. It was a pleasant experience. Mike did not pressure me and made my first experience of purchasing a car easy and hassle free!!! I would absolutely recommend going to Fitzgerald Hyundai!!

My 1st Lease of a Santa Fe Sport Joseph of Tarpon

by from Tarpon Springs, Fl |

I just leased a Hyundai Santa Fe Sport from Fitzgerald Auto Mall and am very pleased with entire process. George Thomas was my sales representative. He was very professional, courteous and helpful through the entire process. There wasn't any high pressure or the usual run around you get from most dealerships. Thanks George for the fantastic job you did. This is my 3rd buying experience from Fitzgerald Auto Mall, (The Fitz way is the way to go.) Thanks again George. Yours truly Joseph

Great Service and Deal

by from Naples, FL |

My wife was in an accident and totaled her 2012 Elantra and our insurance would only pay for a rental for 5 days after we were advised the car was totaled. Consequently we needed to act fast. I contacted George Sprague at Fitzgerald Auto Mall and advised that we were looking for a replacement Elantra. We initially targeted a pre-owned vehicle, and George found us an Elantra with low mileage. We drove up from Naples to acquire it, and on the way, George advised that they just lowered their prices on new Elantras, so that we would be able to get a new one for the same price as the one we wanted. When we arrived we quickly picked out our favorite color for a tremendous deal. George was very helpful and we were able to close on the purchase quickly. It is by far the best experience I've ever had purchasing a vehicle.

Great location,great service,excellent sales staff

by from Clearwater Fl. |

This is the fifth hyundai we purchased from Fitsgerald,this means we were happy with the cars and also happy with the service dept.

Great service and value at Fitzgerald Auto Mall!

by from Palm Harbor, FL |

Our car buying experience went smoothly. Albert Marquez helped us in the buying process and was very professional and friendly. A great experience!

The Fritz way works!

by from Palm Harbor FL |

First the price was right as it was the best bang for the buck on the market throughout Florida The Sales process was not pressured, and relatively straight forward. Josh the salesperson truly helped in making what is to be the best car purchase of my life. (2012 Prius C with 12000 miles) I currently average 60 mpg back and forth to work.in TRAFFIC!

Fitzgerald is a good place to buy and get service

by from Palm Harbor, FL |

We have found Fitzgerald to be top of the line -- purchasing a vehicle -- getting quick and professional service.

Great Experience

by from Tampa, Florida |

This was our first experience purchasing a Hyundai. Lee Ramsey was an excellent salesman. I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting to purchase a car. He was extremely knowledgeable about all Hyundai's. Way to go Lee, thank you for making our experience a hassle free one. The sales manager Mark was helpful and accommodating.