Ferman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram New Port Richey

4023 US Highway 19, New Port Richey, FL 34652

New 888-281-6671
Used 877-253-9859
Service 866-309-0986

Service, Selection & Value since 1895 -- The store that saves you MORE at 19 & 54!

Great Place to buy a car..NO pressure...image THAT

by from Hudon, FL |

What a wonderful experience. I had come from another dealership and the high pressure unbelievable. When I came to Furman...wow what a difference. They were patient and answered all my questions with no pressure. From the receptionist to the sales person to the Mgr to the finance man you were all awesome. You guys ROCK!!! Thanks so much to all of you...

Understanding and patient with Roy Faulkner

by from New Port Richey, FL |

It has been 10+ years that I purchased a car and I felt so out of the loop with all the new car technology and options and financing and so on and so on. Roy was soooooo patient, kind and understanding as well as the Business Manager, Scott Poth. I love my car and they made it happen!!! I will definitely purchase from them again when I am ready to trade in. Thanks guys.

so happy!

by from tampa , FL |

Just bought my first JEEP patriot today and absolutely love it ! Earl was our sales guy and he was absolutely amazing !! Everyone there is awesome and very helpful and will do whatever they have to do to get you driving your new car home ! Would recommend them to everyone !! Thanks so much guys !!!

Excellent service from John Widing

by from New port Richey, fl |

John Widing was an excellent salesman for my mother when she decided to purchase a new car. He was helpful, knowledgeable and not pushy at all. He made the experience pleasurable and we will be sure to rerun to him for any of our car-buying needs!

great service

by from Port Richey |

Kenneth Levicky is very suffient . A couple days ago I came in looking for a car, and I couldnt find anything I liked. Ken sent over a email of this car he had his eye on for me and called me in today . I am very happy with what he found for me and I look foward in continuing business with him . Thank you

Great service department!!

by from Palm Harbor, FL |

Brought my Nissan in to have the brakes replaced, come to find out all I needed was the rotors machined. They didn't pressure me with unwanted unnecessary fixes. Even gave me a really nice loaner vehicle for the night. This dealership has the right idea! I will always bring my car here, for the customer service, quality of repairs and they are trustworthy!

Excellent Jeep Salesman!!

by from Hudson, FL |

I recently purchased a 2015 wrangler from Roy Faulkner. He was extremely educated in all things Jeep. He thought me all the things I needed to know about my new wrangler. He made the entire car buying process fast and painless. He was great! If you are looking to purchase, especially Jeep, I highly recommend Roy at Ferman NewPort Richey!!!

January 14, 2015

Jennifer- Thank you for the review! We value our customers feedback and always striving for 5 star experiences. So glad we could make this purchase fast and painless. Come see us when you are ready for an oil change!

New Chrysler

by from New Port Richey, Fl |

I was having a struggle financing a car. I was over the top on a Hummer H3 and needed something with better gas mileage. I almost gave up hope and being able to trade it in since I had some rough luck a few years ago and my credit score dropped. I got in contact with Chris Muniz who was amazing. He worked hard and got us into a 2015 Chrysler 200 Limited. I do know that Ferman was amazing to work with and they just gained a true customer. Thank you guys.

January 14, 2015

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!! We pride ourselves on getting our customers into vehicles they want. Chris and the rest of the team are amazing and we will pass the accolades on. Spread the word to friends and family!

Love my van!

by from Lutz, FL |

Our family has purchased several new cars (Chevrolet) from Ferman in the past. This is the third automobile we have purchased from the Chrysler-Dodge location in New Port Richey, and we were very satisfied with our vehicles. Roy Faulkner was very friendly and business-like during the entire transaction. We would recommend this dealership.

January 12, 2015

So glad we can be your choice time and time again! 5 star experiences like yours is what we pride ourselves on! Thanks for the positive feedback.

Patient, went above and beyond!

by from Brooksville, FL |

Roy Faulkner was wonderful, extremely patient and went beyond what was expected to get me into a new vehicle that was affordable and an amazing interest rate. The purchasing process only took about a half hour which was wonderful considering I had my 3 year old grandson and 14 year daughter. The car was immaculate and a full tank of gas. I have already recommended Roy to my sister who is interested in buying a vehicle. I was very delighted with both of these gentlemen.

January 14, 2015

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We are so glad you were able to get the car that you wanted in a reasonable amount of time! We pride ourselves on experiences like these. Also, thanks for referring your sister to us!

Price I wanted!!!

by from Sarasota, FL |

My salesman, Roy Faulkner, found the exact car I wanted and sold it to me at a price I was willing to pay. Although I was trading in two cars at once, Roy made sure the process was as painless as possible, providing transportation to assist in the ferrying function and arranging final delivery at a convenient time with the least amount of time spent waiting for paperwork completion. Overall, this experience was most pleasant and a tribute to a well run dealership.

January 12, 2015

A painless experience is what we strive for! Thank you for the 5 star review and valuable feedback. We always love hearing from our customers!