Nourse Chillicothe Automall

Used 888-338-7005 Used 888-338-7005
Service 888-637-2869 Service 888-637-2869

New Honda Civic

by from Columbus, OH |

My 2014 Honda Civic LX manual was totaled and I was looking to replace it with a 2015 Honda Civic LX manual. Found car on internet, sent email and basically bought the car over the phone. Drove down from Columbus, filled out paperwork, left rental car and drove home that day with new car. Facilities are dated, but I wasn't there to spend the day. Lot's of people gave these guy's bad marks. I suggest you do your homework (with any dealer and make) on what you want and what you can afford and let them know you know the car buying game. They were totally up front with me and honest, that is all you can ask. I wish the car buying game could be different, but they are honest people at Nourse. Remember, not every dealer is necessarily going to have exactly what you want. If you find yourself sitting at a salesman's desk and going through the dog & pony show, then you obviously have not done your homework and have your ducks in a row.

2011 Toyota Avalon Limited

by from New Haven, WV |

I've been looking for a newer car for several months and had looked at about 17 different cars. I had it narrowed down to 3 different brands and after researching, it was narrowed down to a VW Passat or a Toyota Avalon. I had stopped by Nourse on my way from Dayton one Saturday evening and they had already closed but James Bartage and another salesman were outside standing. I noticed they had an Avalon and I asked for the asking price and mileage. James went inside and retrieve the information for me. I thanked them and said I would be in touch. Fast-forward 3 weeks and I called on a Saturday to see if they still had the Avalon. I was informed they did and it would be by the office for when I arrived. I had checked on here to see the ratings for the dealership and was disappointed by what I saw. The dealership had very poor ratings concerning customer service, buying process, etc. I figured I would stop by and if the ratings were true, I would continue on to Columbus. James greeted me, showed me the dealership, took a test drive, and then we sat down to talk pricing. I went to the dealership knowing how much I wanted to pay, how much my payments needed to be, and I was willing to walk away if those things did not happen. James and Dominic (sales manager) showed me a few options on financing and I said this is the amount I want to pay and this is the payment I want, can you do it? I left the dealership with a 2011 Avalon that day. Dominic even offered to by me lunch that day. I was very impressed with the quality of customer service I received that day and I will be purchasing from James and Dominic for years to come.

PAYING FOR A WARRANTY WE CAN'T USE!!!!

by from chillicothe, oh |

We bought a 2012 Kia Rio in November. We bought an extended warranty. We are suppose to have a bumper to bumper warranty. We are even paying $50 more a month on our payment so the car is completely covered (even tires). Well we called because we had a slow leak in one. We were told that it wasn't covered that it's only covered if it's damaged from a road hazard. I went to leave for work one and the car wouldn't start. We tried to jump it and nothing. We called to have it looked at and we were told we had to pay for the tow (which we had paid through the dealership the gold package which includes road side assistance) then was told that we have to pay 80 to get the car looked at. THIS COMPANY IS A JOKE!!!

Tom Williams was the best salesman

by from Wellston OH |

Tom Williams was very helpful explaining the many features on my new Honda CRV. Overall it was a very good experience, much much better then the last time I tried to buy a Honda Civic there.

GREAT PLACE TO DO BUSINESS WITH!

by from Chillicothe, OH |

I just bought a used car from Nourse and I must say this was the nicest dealership that I have ever done business with. Brittney was my sales girl and she was the friendliest and most helpful person I have ever met. As soon as we pulled up, she met us at the door and showed us in. After talking to us she went out and brought a car to us to take a test drive-we didn't even have to walk the lot. Every car we drove, she brought to us, which I thought was great! All the paperwork went smoothly and was fast. I must say that dealing with Nourse was a complete pleasure! They will get my business again!

Excellent friendly service on my oil change.Thanks

by from Chillicothe, OH |

Great service, Quick oil change. Will definitely be coming back.

Great salesman George Ratcliff

by from Jackson, OHIO |

would highly recommend George Ratcliff for salesman. Explained everything to us, gave us the best deal he could and appreciated his honesty.

Wasted my time

by from Commercial Point, Ohio |

I called about a car that they had advertisd. I received an email and phone call verifying that the car was still for sale. I told them I was an hours drive away and set up an appointment. When I showed up an hour later the salesman I was supposed to meet with did not show up for work and once I found another salesman I found out the car had been sold the day before. Thanks for wasting my time and gas driving there for nothing. I called to verify the car was still there for a reason. It will never happen again. They get one star only because it won't let me give zero stars.

Great service

by from chillicothe, OH |

Was shopping around for a small car or deciding on prices. Dominick was very helpful and polite. Gave me a list of cars that I loved with good estimates. Would diffidently refer to someone looking for a new vehicle.

Less than Honest, Very Unreliable

by from Chillicothe, Ohio |

I have purchased two new cars from Nourse over the last several years. When rust appeared, I took my cars in to have them inspected since I had paid extra for the rust proofing. For one car, I had to leave my car overnight once only to be told that the inspector hadn't even been scheduled to come in the day they told me to bring it in and leave it. For three weeks I attempted to get an appointment with the inspector and couldn't even get a return call from the dealership. For the second one, they said my "lifetime" warranty had expired after 7 years. Neither car was ever repaired. When I decided to look for a used car, I went to that section and met with a salesperson who had been there many years. He contradicted himself 4 different times when I questioned issues with the car I was test driving. When he provided me with a Kelly Blue Book value sheet for the car, I saw that he had typed in the Beverly Hills zip code (90210, of course) instead of Chillicothe's. When I had him run the value sheet again with the correct zip code, the suggested value of the car dropped $2000. Also, he had run the value for a more expensive model than the one I was testing, so I had him run the sheet again. The value dropped another $500. I would much rather drive a few extra miles to deal with someone who is not so obviously dishonest than to look again for a car at Nourse. I strongly recommend that others do the same.