Nourse Chillicothe Automall

423 N. Bridge Street, Chillicothe, OH 45601

Used 800-589-7913

Excellent friendly service on my oil change.Thanks

by from Chillicothe, OH |

Great service, Quick oil change. Will definitely be coming back.

Great salesman George Ratcliff

by from Jackson, OHIO |

would highly recommend George Ratcliff for salesman. Explained everything to us, gave us the best deal he could and appreciated his honesty.

Wasted my time

by from Commercial Point, Ohio |

I called about a car that they had advertisd. I received an email and phone call verifying that the car was still for sale. I told them I was an hours drive away and set up an appointment. When I showed up an hour later the salesman I was supposed to meet with did not show up for work and once I found another salesman I found out the car had been sold the day before. Thanks for wasting my time and gas driving there for nothing. I called to verify the car was still there for a reason. It will never happen again. They get one star only because it won't let me give zero stars.

Great service

by from chillicothe, OH |

Was shopping around for a small car or deciding on prices. Dominick was very helpful and polite. Gave me a list of cars that I loved with good estimates. Would diffidently refer to someone looking for a new vehicle.

Less than Honest, Very Unreliable

by from Chillicothe, Ohio |

I have purchased two new cars from Nourse over the last several years. When rust appeared, I took my cars in to have them inspected since I had paid extra for the rust proofing. For one car, I had to leave my car overnight once only to be told that the inspector hadn't even been scheduled to come in the day they told me to bring it in and leave it. For three weeks I attempted to get an appointment with the inspector and couldn't even get a return call from the dealership. For the second one, they said my "lifetime" warranty had expired after 7 years. Neither car was ever repaired. When I decided to look for a used car, I went to that section and met with a salesperson who had been there many years. He contradicted himself 4 different times when I questioned issues with the car I was test driving. When he provided me with a Kelly Blue Book value sheet for the car, I saw that he had typed in the Beverly Hills zip code (90210, of course) instead of Chillicothe's. When I had him run the value sheet again with the correct zip code, the suggested value of the car dropped $2000. Also, he had run the value for a more expensive model than the one I was testing, so I had him run the sheet again. The value dropped another $500. I would much rather drive a few extra miles to deal with someone who is not so obviously dishonest than to look again for a car at Nourse. I strongly recommend that others do the same.

Great Staff

by from Gallipolis, Ohio |

I just purchased a used car from Nourse Nissan and the staff were excellent. I spoke with Dan and Dominick while looking at vehicles and deciding what to purchase. They were very helpful, friendly, polite, and accommodating. The paperwork did not take too long and everything was explained to me very clearly. Awesome group of employees.

Top Notch Dealership

by from Leesburg, OH |

When we all think of the extensive process of buying a new or used car at a dealership the first thoughts that cross our minds are having to deal with a pushy sales representative, being forced into a vehicle that is not the proper suit for our needs, and hours upon hours of having to wait around getting every little detail hammered out and finalized. My experience at the Nourse Chillicothe Automall was the exact opposite of my negative prejudgments. My mother and father had recently bought a Lincoln MKZ from the Nourse Automall and her experience with her sales representative, Dominick McAllister, was so phenomenal my parents took me back to purchase myself a new car from him as well. My first intentions when I arrived at the automall was to lease a vehicle for an affordable payment. Dominick helped to educate me on all my options for buying a car and teamed me up with a sales rep named Daniel Marshall to figure out exactly what vehicle would be the perfect match for me and my needs. Daniel did everything I asked of him and more. He took into consideration every detail about what I liked and what I didn't like about certain types of vehicles. Dominick and Daniel also possessed abundant knowledge about a plethora of vehicles, which helped make my car buying process seem easier than I ever would have imagined. I finally decided that leasing wasn't the right fit for me and determined I wanted to buy a vehicle instead. I selected a few cars I felt were perfect for myself and test drove all three to help make my decision. Daniel was right by my side the entire time fulfilling every demand I made. In the end Dominick and Daniel found the ideal vehicle I had been searching for, a 2012 Chevy Malibu. I couldn't have asked for a better team in helping me to purchase my vehicle. The dealership welcomed me in like family and created an atmosphere that couldn't have made me feel any more comfortable and confident in buying a vehicle from them. Dominick went above and beyond any means of a sales representative. He was knowledgeable, caring, hard-working, reliable, and efficient. I couldn't have asked for a smoother, quicker car buying process. I would highly recommend Dominick McAllister and Daniel Marshall to any of my family members and friends for their next car buying experience. Nothing but positive feedback from my family and I!

its a joke

by from chillicothe ohio |

Took for 4 hours to get anything done about buying a new honda. My car was messed up and I needed a vehicle and I had bought my 09 honda civic si there before. Which it took 4 months to get the paperwork to switch my tags over for that. Anyway bought a 2014 honda civic this time cause they said it was the only thing I was approved for. Didnt get to test drive and I realized on the way home that I barely fit in it. They never answer their phones. Lesson well learned. Hope it was helpful

Great staff and easy process.

by from Chillicothe, Oh |

I leased a Honda Civic last summer and I love it! My salesman was Dominick McAllister, and he was so patient and helpful. My father went with me and hammered him with so many questions, if he didn't know the answer he always found out and got back with us. He focused on us and not the sale, showed me vehicles that would fit me best, and didn't waste our time. Most dealers didn't take me seriously, showed me vehicles they wanted to get rid of not the ones to best suit me, and just made up quick answers that weren't accurate. Dominick was honest, real, and patient. He still calls and checks up on my car but not so often that it's a problem, when I have questions he's quick to respond with an answer, and just made the leasing process easy. Now the man with finance who helped us out was not very nice and acted like we weren't worth his time. Everyone else including Dominick was super nice and respectable.

Horrible service at this dealership

by from Chillicothe, Ohio |

I purchased a new truck from this dealer. I began having issues with the truck from the start. The truck was in the shop for 4 weeks. The dealer would not offer a loaner until Toyota stepped in. The service manager called me a liar about about the problems and accused me of searching for problems off the internet. I ended up having to go to another dealer for my warranty issues because Nourse wouldn't help me. Long story short Toyota bought the truck back due to all the issues. The salesman called me shortly after buying the truck and reprimanded me for giving them a bad score on the toyota customer survey. The salesman was a jerk as well as the general manager. There is a constant rotation of employees and management which means the person handling your problems probably won't be there the next time you're in. They have the worse customer service I've ever experienced. Beware of their cheap oil change deal for customers. The last time I was there for their special oil change they DID NOT change the filter. I questioned if they actually drained my oil and added new.