Jarrett Gordon Ford Lincoln of Winter Haven

3015 US Highway 17 North, Winter Haven, FL 33881

New 888-669-5978
Used 888-769-9202
Service 888-473-0905

Jarrett Gordon of Winter Haven Is Operated By The People You Have Known And Trusted For Years!

went back for a second car.! :)

by from Odessa,Fl |

When time came to trade my old Chev, Impala, I all ready knew where we were going. Our daughter bought her new mustang here and we were so impressed with this dealer ship and its staff that there was no doubt in my mind where my next car would come from. They truly do go the extra mile.! Once again our thanks to Mike Love, Tony and to Phil. It was later in the afternoon getting there coming from Tampa ,which made us run right into closing time. Not once did they ever make us feel we were holding them up.. Mike had to even stay a little extra showing me the Bluetooth set up. This is the kind of down to earth friendly service that we all wish would return to other companies. They could learn a lesson from here. Having never met there G.M. John. W. I would tell him whatever you doing to have your staff and dealership so well thought of.."keep it that way". I love my new Taurus!!!

Great Customer service !!!! Great Experience !!!!

by from Clearwater, Florida |

Great car buying experience. My wife and I purchased a Lincoln Zephyr from Ed Balaz on Monday January 20th 2014. Ed was awesome, no pressure, courteous, knowledgeable, and professional. we were treated with kindness and respect, even though at this time we were only in the market for a reasonably priced used car. we feel that we purchased a great car at a fair price and the entire process from A-Z was nothing but smooth. Truly a breath of fresh air in comparison to many other automobile purchases. we traveled from Clearwater to make this purchase and would definitely make Jarrett Gordon our first choice in the future for our automobile needs. We would also like to mention that the Finance Manager Philip Whitehead was also a consummate professional,down to earth, and a true joy to work with. Philip was able to obtain a great interest rate for us and made the entire purchase process enjoyable and stress free. Ed and Philip Thankyou for making us feel we are a part of the Jarrett Gordon Family.

Great Prices - No pressure buying process ~

by from Montverde, FL |

I was very happy with the entire purchasing process from the price to the process. No pressure - very easy going and I felt like I received a great price on a wonderful used vehicle - high quality! If they have what you are looking for - buy from Jarret!

A great experience.

by from Winter Haven, Florida |

Searching for a reliable and safe vehicle for our daughter was not an easy task. However, Ed in used cars made it simple. We were on a tight cash budget and he made it happen. My daughter checked out the inventory every week for what seemed like eternity. Everytime we walked on that lot Ed was patient and honest. Even steering her away from certain models. We noticed right before signing the car didn't come with keyless remotes, another salesman over heard my daughter asking my husband about them and found an extra one and even programmed it for her. No sales pressure at all. Ed even drove the car a few miles down the road to our family auto shop and waited while it was being checked out. Super people! Wonderful experience!

great dealership.!

by from Odessa, Fl |

I bought my car from this dealership. How wonderful to receive great service from everyone. Ours sales person , "Dr. Love".. also aka Michael Love was the best.! The best part was not once did I ever feel pressured like some places. Tony did a great job too of getting all the paperwork done with so many customers there that day. Tim Vogel did a great job of getting great financing for me. This is a five star place to go buy your car in every way. I will drive over there for sure from Tampa to buy again and same goes for my family. I recommend them for your next place to shop and purchase your next auto. Treating customers right is what its all about.! They got it right! Thanks everyone.!

Good dealership but not happy with quality of car

by from Winter Haven, FL |

I bought my car at the Plant City location but took it to Winter Haven for service because I was not impressed with the staff at Plant City. I have had my Mustang for just a few weeks and it has a major water leak. The dealership found that the frame was not completely connected and while in the body shop the trim was scratched by the staff. I've been waiting for a week for my car - and I made my first payment while it was in the shop. As much as I love this Mustang I'm not even sure I want to keep this car now with the frame issue. I wish the dealership would do an even swap for another Mustang or refund some money. I believe this will come up again in the future with this car. I will make purchases with this dealership in the future, but will be hopeful the quality is much better.

Great people, great service

by from Gainesville, FL |

My wife and I bought a vehicle from Page at this dealership. He is down to earth, no nonsense guy. He's the opposite of what most people expect from a car dealer. After we bought the car (we were in and out in about 1.5 hours, which included a good test drive) we had one minor issue with it. We live about two hours from the dealership. Page and the GM, Stewart, ensured I could get the problem fixed in my town without driving back. They worked with my local dealership and I walked out without paying a cent. You don't find many car dealers with genuine concern for their customers after they walk out the door. Awesome experience!

Excellant Service

by from Florida |

Wonderful experiance . Everyone on the sales team was very kind and made sure that we got the vehicle we wanted . ( Tim, Phil, and Stuart) We were very specific on the options and color of the vehicle .They went above and beyond making that possible . I would definitely refer friends and family to this dealer.

Great Dealership

by from Lake City, FL |

A great experience. This dealership tops them all, a great price and wonderful sales team. Over 150 miles from our home but it's worth the drive.

Great Service

by from Ocala, FL |

Our experience was great. They quoted us a price over the phone. When we got to the dealership, the price was $200 less than promised. Awesome!

very friendly

by from auburndale, fl |

Very friendly customer service and sales people. Would recommended.