Jarrett Gordon Ford Lincoln of Winter Haven

3015 US Highway 17 North, Winter Haven, FL 33881

New 888-669-5978
Used 888-769-9202
Service 888-473-0905

Jarrett Gordon of Winter Haven Is Operated By The People You Have Known And Trusted For Years!

went back for a second car.! :)

by from Odessa,Fl |

When time came to trade my old Chev, Impala, I all ready knew where we were going. Our daughter bought her new mustang here and we were so impressed with this dealer ship and its staff that there was no doubt in my mind where my next car would come from. They truly do go the extra mile.! Once again our thanks to Mike Love, Tony and to Phil. It was later in the afternoon getting there coming from Tampa ,which made us run right into closing time. Not once did they ever make us feel we were holding them up.. Mike had to even stay a little extra showing me the Bluetooth set up. This is the kind of down to earth friendly service that we all wish would return to other companies. They could learn a lesson from here. Having never met there G.M. John. W. I would tell him whatever you doing to have your staff and dealership so well thought of.."keep it that way". I love my new Taurus!!!

VALUABLE TIME WASTED

by from SEBRING FLJUNKSIT |

SAW A VEHICLE WE WERE INTERESTED IN ON THE INTERNET, EMAILED THEM WITH AN OFFER, ANGELA DYAL DID CONTACT ME SAYING THEIR PRICES ARE ALREADY MARKED AS LOW AS THEY CAN GO. i TOLD HER I HAD TO FIND A CONVENIENT TIME FOR ME AND MY WIFE TO DRIVE FROM SEBRING TO WINTER HAVEN TO LOOK AT AS WE BOTH WORK BUT WAS STILL INTERESTED IN IT AND I WOULD CALL HER BACK, THIS WAS THURSDAY MORNING ,CALED HER ABOUT 1:30PM AND SAID WIFE AND I WOULD HEAD OUT,SHE ASKED ABOUT HOW LONG AND I TOLD HER ABOUT AND HOUR SOOFF WE WENT!!!! LOW AND BEHOLD WHEN WE ARRIVED A GENTLEMAN BY THE USED CAR BUILDING ASKED IF HE COULD HELP US WE TOLD WE TALKED TO ANGELA ON PHONE TO COME LOOK AT 2012 FORD ESCAPE . HE SAID HE WOULD HELP US BECAUSETHAT'S WHAT ANGELA DOES SALESMAN ED WENT TO GET KEYS FROM HER AND RETURNED WITH KEY .HE SAID WE COULD START IT TAKE IT FOR A TEST DRIVE, MY WIFE GOT IN AND TURNED THE KEY TO A CLICK/CLICK/CLICK SOED SAID HE WOULD GET JUMPER , I OPENED HOOD AND BATTERY CABLE WAS CORRODED (PRETTY BAD) SO WE JUMPED IT AND IT STARTED AND TOOK IT FOR A RIDE NOW THIS VEHICLE HAS BEEN IN THEIR INVEBTORY SINCE AUG.OF 2014 WE DID WANT CAR SO ED STARTED WRITING IT UP AND I MEAN "WRITING" SO FINALLY ABOUT 7:15 PM WE DECIDED TO LET THEM GET BEST PRICE LOAN FOR US TOMORROW (FRIDAY) NOW HOME WE GO, DEALER CALLED WITH FIGURES WE SAID WE WILL BE THERE.SO BACK TO ED AND PAPERWORK WE SIGNED AND SIGNED AND AFTER WE WERE ALL SIGNED UP ED SAYS HE HAS CARFAX REPORT AND IT SHOWS MINOR ACCIDENT I SAID " THE REPORT ON LINE DID NOT SHOW THIS" AND HIS ANSWER WAS I HAD BODY SHOP MGR. LOOK AT IT SAW NOTHING?? CERTIFIED PRE OWNED VEHICLE WITH 172 POINT CHECK DONE WHICH SAID NEW WIPERS PUT ON ( I GUESS THESE MUST HAVE BEEN PUT ON BACK IN AUGUST BACAUSE SATURDAY MORNING THIS BLADES WERE COMING APART THEN LATER SAT THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON SO I VERY DISAPPIONTED BECAUSE OUR LAST VEHICLE CAM FROM BILL JARRETT FORD I WILL NOT BUY ANOTHER CAR FROM THIS DEALER MAYBE RETURNING THIS ONE

November 20, 2014

We apologize about the issues you've had with the Escape and would like to do whatever we can to make this right. Please give me a call at (863) 294-3571 Stuart Seifreit, General Sales Manager.

Best car buying experience ever

by from Dade City, FL |

Spanky Meeks is awesome!!! He didn't haggle me or feed me any crap. In my experience with dealerships, men tend to think they can run women over. He was very kind and respectful. He wasn't pushy and he let the car sell itself. Love that guy!!! Thanks for a great experience.

October 23, 2014

We are so pleased to hear about your wonderful experience with Spanky! Our goal is to make sure all of our customers are completely satisfied! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! I'll be sure to let our Sales Manager know what a great job Spanky is doing!

Jim Lakeland Florida

by from Lakeland, Fl |

I had a 2007 MKZ and was looking to upgrade. I saw a 2011 Certified MKZ on their web site and started the process with Angela Dyal. We conducted the entire buying process over the phone and email and Angela went the extra mile to get me the price and trade in value for my car that I needed to make the deal work. I then went to the dealer and met with Ed Balaz who took on the rest of the sale (test drive, paper work, setting up systems etc). It was a very easy and pleasant experience to purchase the car and I received follow up phone calls from both Angela and Ed to make sure that everything was good with the car and that nothing that was promised during the sales cycle was not taken care of. I would certainly buy another car from this dealership and will recommend them to any of my friends that are in need of a vehicle.

dont waste your time

by from brevard county |

Dont waste your time. I went to look at one of their used cars after being in contact with one of their employees. I left work early and drove 1.5 hours one way to see this vehicle only to be told it wasnt ready yet. So i came back the next day to see the car. Upon arrival i had my car looked at to put a value on it to trade in. They came back with such a low number it was a slap in the face. So i drove 6 hours total for nothing. So i contacted the only person i had for the dealership to explain my story and she didnt even bother to contact me back! NEVER AGAIN! I dont care if they are giving cars away!

June 20, 2014

Dave, I sincerely apologize for your frustration during your visit with us. We strive to provide all of our guests with excellent service, and make this a fun and hassle free experience. It sounds like our email reply may not have reached you. Please check your spam folder sometimes we end up there. It is very important to us to be open and honest about the vehicles we sell. I understand that you were aware that the vehicle had not made its way through the inspection process when we set the appointment, and that she had asked the technician to check it out as soon as possible. Unfortunately when you called and stated you were coming that day our technician simply wasn't able to get to it. Please understand that we don't just use one book value to obtain a value on anyone's trade. In addition to several book values we also take a look at what similar vehicles have bought and sold for in our area over the last 60 - 90 days as well as the vehicle's history report. Again, I sincerely apologize that you felt your experience wasn't excellent, and will make the necessary improvements to keep this from happening in the future. Should you need any further assistance please give me a call at (863) 294-3571. Stuart Seifreit General Sales Manager

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Miami,FL |

I drove from Miami, Best Car Buying Experience started with online person Angela Dyal. She was very helpful, answered all my questions,sent me online pictures,prices,, no haggle price quotes.Answered the phone every time I called-no nonsense,very polite and professional. Exceeded my expectations. Michael Vasquez was my sales consultant, very knowledgeable and patient,highly recommend him. Michael was awesome, no pressure,courteous and professional. Tim Vogel was the finance manager,a joy to work with and a stress free experience. Buy from Jarrett Gordon.

Great Customer service !!!! Great Experience !!!!

by from Clearwater, Florida |

Great car buying experience. My wife and I purchased a Lincoln Zephyr from Ed Balaz on Monday January 20th 2014. Ed was awesome, no pressure, courteous, knowledgeable, and professional. we were treated with kindness and respect, even though at this time we were only in the market for a reasonably priced used car. we feel that we purchased a great car at a fair price and the entire process from A-Z was nothing but smooth. Truly a breath of fresh air in comparison to many other automobile purchases. we traveled from Clearwater to make this purchase and would definitely make Jarrett Gordon our first choice in the future for our automobile needs. We would also like to mention that the Finance Manager Philip Whitehead was also a consummate professional,down to earth, and a true joy to work with. Philip was able to obtain a great interest rate for us and made the entire purchase process enjoyable and stress free. Ed and Philip Thankyou for making us feel we are a part of the Jarrett Gordon Family.

Great Prices - No pressure buying process ~

by from Montverde, FL |

I was very happy with the entire purchasing process from the price to the process. No pressure - very easy going and I felt like I received a great price on a wonderful used vehicle - high quality! If they have what you are looking for - buy from Jarret!

A great experience.

by from Winter Haven, Florida |

Searching for a reliable and safe vehicle for our daughter was not an easy task. However, Ed in used cars made it simple. We were on a tight cash budget and he made it happen. My daughter checked out the inventory every week for what seemed like eternity. Everytime we walked on that lot Ed was patient and honest. Even steering her away from certain models. We noticed right before signing the car didn't come with keyless remotes, another salesman over heard my daughter asking my husband about them and found an extra one and even programmed it for her. No sales pressure at all. Ed even drove the car a few miles down the road to our family auto shop and waited while it was being checked out. Super people! Wonderful experience!

great dealership.!

by from Odessa, Fl |

I bought my car from this dealership. How wonderful to receive great service from everyone. Ours sales person , "Dr. Love".. also aka Michael Love was the best.! The best part was not once did I ever feel pressured like some places. Tony did a great job too of getting all the paperwork done with so many customers there that day. Tim Vogel did a great job of getting great financing for me. This is a five star place to go buy your car in every way. I will drive over there for sure from Tampa to buy again and same goes for my family. I recommend them for your next place to shop and purchase your next auto. Treating customers right is what its all about.! They got it right! Thanks everyone.!

Good dealership but not happy with quality of car

by from Winter Haven, FL |

I bought my car at the Plant City location but took it to Winter Haven for service because I was not impressed with the staff at Plant City. I have had my Mustang for just a few weeks and it has a major water leak. The dealership found that the frame was not completely connected and while in the body shop the trim was scratched by the staff. I've been waiting for a week for my car - and I made my first payment while it was in the shop. As much as I love this Mustang I'm not even sure I want to keep this car now with the frame issue. I wish the dealership would do an even swap for another Mustang or refund some money. I believe this will come up again in the future with this car. I will make purchases with this dealership in the future, but will be hopeful the quality is much better.