Lakeland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

2335 Us Highway 98 N, Lakeland, FL 33805

New 888-461-1233 New888-461-1233
Used 866-698-4011 Used866-698-4011
Service 877-359-7533 Service 877-359-7533

All of our inventory is safety checked and necessary repairs before delivery. We take pride in quality cars!

Very good deal, and treated great.j

by from Winter haven florida |

Just wanted to let all the people involved with the sales process You rock, our salesperson Guy he was the best very straight forward and knew what we were looking for after asking the right questions . All though they did not have the one we had found at another local dealer ther did everything in there power to get the one we wanted and it saved us $4000. Total . The other dealer in winter haven when we pulled up all the sales people were all outside smoking and talking about the woman on the lot total turn off , although I smoke you don't smoke in the front of your biz. Enough of that al and all the buying process was the best one we have ever had and we have bought a lot of cars in out days, finance I think it was Amy, she was great felt like we were friends or family easy to speak to and she was great. So if you have a chrysler jeep or dodge you are looking for don't be stupid go see these people, they will treat you like a human and not just a number on the wall. Again thanks to all involved in the process. And btw your building sucks but there is an end in sight and it's not the building its about the people again thanks .

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Avon park, Florida |

I do not recommend this business to any one . very unprofessional and lack of communication.

Jeep Wrangler Purchase

by from Lakeland, Fl |

While my experience started out rough to say the least. Bill Lawrence and Ted Russell earned my business through their kindness, courtesy and professionalism. I would recommend you search them out if you plan to buy a new vehicle anytime soon.

oil change

by from Lakeland fla |

Always come here for great and dependable service have never had a bad experience with this place everyone is always great help and very nice to me

Good service

by from plant city |

car was fixed in an acceptable time considering it was quite a major problem. however, regarding the other poblem of tire light remaining on after having air inserted; i told the service department to make sure to check the problem out because it appeared that there must be something else than merely low non air. After i was called to inform me that my car was repaired and ready to pick up. after leaving the dealership and on the road, I noticed the tire light was still remaining on even after a few miles. I returned to the dealership only to find out a tire needed a senser. If this would have been done while the car was in the bay before my being notified that the car was ready to be picked up. it was an inconveniece to have to wait for them to put a new senser on the tire.

awesome service

by from lakeland, fl |

awesome service, recommend this dealer to anyone, in and out at a fair time frame, thanks service dep

Ms. Alice Coward

by from Lakeland, Florida |

I took my Toyota to an auto repair to be fixed. I had a flyer from Chrysler so while I was waiting on a friend to pick me up i went on Chrysler website and filled out an application. The application was approved in minutes. Within about 10 minutes Clayton was calling me regarding my application. He asked me to come by Chrysler and he would help me. When I arrived at Chrysler he told me he had another customer. So he introduced me Cleveland Smith and Hairo Rodriguez and both of them were awesome. Hairo would not let me leave until he found me a vehicle. After we found the vehicle I did not like the price. Then the two young men call James into help. James lower the price down but I didn't want high payments. So he sent Abagail in to talk with me. I was going to leave but Abagail would not me leave until she got my payments to an agreement amount.

Great Dealership

by from Winter haven florida |

Great Service. George was incredible. Awesome service.

Awesome Dealership

by from Winter Haven Florida |

Great dealership. Rick helped me with everything I needed. Go to sales manager Rick for all of your needs. George is a great Salesman.

Top Notch Service

by from Fort Myers, FL |

We broke down on the highway Friday evening on our way to a wedding in Jacksonville. Had car towed to Lakeland Chrysler. Their service was first rate in every regard. They gave us a loaner car so we could carry on our trip as car would not be ready until Monday. Our service adviser Scott was exceptional as was Angel and Tony. We highly recommend this dealership.