Lakeland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

2335 Us Highway 98 N, Lakeland, FL 33805

New 888-461-1233
Used 866-698-4011
Service 877-359-7533

All of our inventory is safety checked and necessary repairs before delivery. We take pride in quality cars!

Very good deal, and treated great.j

by from Winter haven florida |

Just wanted to let all the people involved with the sales process You rock, our salesperson Guy he was the best very straight forward and knew what we were looking for after asking the right questions . All though they did not have the one we had found at another local dealer ther did everything in there power to get the one we wanted and it saved us $4000. Total . The other dealer in winter haven when we pulled up all the sales people were all outside smoking and talking about the woman on the lot total turn off , although I smoke you don't smoke in the front of your biz. Enough of that al and all the buying process was the best one we have ever had and we have bought a lot of cars in out days, finance I think it was Amy, she was great felt like we were friends or family easy to speak to and she was great. So if you have a chrysler jeep or dodge you are looking for don't be stupid go see these people, they will treat you like a human and not just a number on the wall. Again thanks to all involved in the process. And btw your building sucks but there is an end in sight and it's not the building its about the people again thanks .

excellent job!!!!!

by from lakeland florida |

Walk in had some questions talked to a woman named Deborah Lusk. She answer questions I threw at her. She was not rude but very polite. When ever I go back or tell a friend will have them ask for her. Great work keep it up.

great work

by from lakeland florida |

I spoke with a woman named Deborah lusk she's answered every question asked. She's very polite.

Better have 1/2 day for an oil change

by from Lakeland, FL |

Very long wait time for simple oil change. After 2 1/2 hours, oil change complete but low tire light still on. Also did not reset oil change light. Quality of service was very low. Will not return to this dealership for any reason.

Worst vehicle purchase experience I've ever had

by from Lakeland Florida |

I have purchased 5 new Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep vehicles over the last 3 years. This dealership is by far my worst experience EVER buying and having serviced anywhere. I recommend to stay away from this dealer... period.

Definitely would not recommend

by from Palm Bay, FL |

I bought a 2011 Toyota 4Runner from P*** S*** (sales manager) in Palm Bay at tent sale. A tonneau cover for the rear cargo area was to be included. P*** said it would be shipped direct to my house. Prior to taking possession of the vehicle it was taken back to Lakeland to fix lower right bumper and fog light assembly. On way there or back the front windshield was chipped. P*** told me to have the chip fixed and then FAX the bill ($114.38) to his attention at the dealership. The chip was fixed by Safelite and the receipt was FAXed as requested (attached). In multiple calls to P*** he would say that the check for the chip repair and the cover order was being processed and should be sent out soon. This went on for several weeks and the last time I called P*** he essentially hung up on me. It was at this time that I called the dealership and was given the name of general sales manager R*** F*** for resolution of issues. I sent an email describing the above to the dealership and have made multiple call to him for 2.5 weeks. I was been given various stories of him have been out for meetings, in another area of the dealership, etc, but also that he would return my call. I did finally reach him and he said he would look into issues and get back with me. Two weeks later I still have not heard from him. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone. Poor customer sevice and lack of professionalism.

Good Experience

by from Clearwater, FL |

I had found a car online and started the purchasing process over the phone and thru email and when the day came to pick up the vehicle, it was sold the nite before. Ashley and Kayla (internet sale teams) were very accomodating locating me a similar vehicle to have delievered or something on their lot. I ended up with a great purchase but have to say i was disappointed that the car I had to drive a long distance for was sold less than 24 hours we had agreed verbally on the purchase. I wasnt informed of the sale of the car until i drove to the dealership. All in all it was a good experience and they worked to get me the payment I needed.

Do you homework and you can find a gem!

by from Cocoa Beach, FL |

I purchased a 2014 used cross-over at one of their off-site locations. I didn't understand the paperwork, and any questions I had were dealt with swiftly from the top down and taken care of. I had never purchased a car before, and have learned form them to do your homework of looking online and getting a carfax membership and take a tablet or notebook with you to be able to read about and get information about the vehicles so that you can get the best deal ever. I'll keep them in mind if I ever need to trade-in or get another vehicle! Thanks a million!

rip off, false advertising, scammers

by from Tampa, Florida |

STAY away!!! I was approved for a low interest rate through my bank, but I was still waiting for them to send the bank draft in the mail. Lakeland Chrysler told me they were partners with my bank and they could pull up the approval letter since the bank draft was still in the mail. 7 hours later when I finally got into the finance office at Lakeland, I found out this was a lie. They tried to get me to sign loan documents with a higher interest rate because they couldn't pull up the pre-approval like they said they could. I wouldn't sign the loan documents with the higher interest rate so they said to just sign the purchase contract that says what I owed, and give them my $5000 downpayment and then bring in the bank draft when it comes in the mail. So I signed the contract and gave them the check. The guy walks out of the room, comes back in and says I cant leave until I sign the loan documents with the high interest rate. This was not what we agreed so I asked for the check back and he holds it up and it has all those machine printed numbers on it and he says the payment already went through!!!! They refused to give the money back and would not let me leave and I had no choice but to sign the loan or be out of my $5000 downpayment!! Later, I found out that they are buying fake reviews on the Internet to hide their bad reputation. I wish I had seen this when I checked them out earlier. Its so disgusting that they would rather pay sham artists to make then look good than just treat their customers right. But I guess that's just how determined they are to scam people.... Stay away!!!

Excellent Experience

by from Lakeland, FL |

very good and helpful in explaining everything and prompt reply's

Great Service

by from Canada |

I have nothing but good words to say about the service depth. and Randy Faison their GM. I ordered a part for my vehicle and picked it up on my way down to Pt. Charlotte FL. I was 1st told that they could not install it when I was able to get to their dealership from a golfing trip to Santee SC due to they close on Saturday's around 4 pm I arrived around 1:30 p.m. and the GM happened to be in the parts depth when I was about to pick up my part (Steering wheel airbag) and Randy spoke up and said let me try to get it done today. He did and 1 1/2 hrs later I was on my way new airbag installed. Thank you Randy for your excellent service and the respect that you gave me, even though I had never been a customer at your dealership. PS The soup and coffee were great too!