Karl Flammer Ford

(4.5) 8 Reviews

41975 US-19, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689

The worst dealership on earth !

by from Florida |

Tried to purchase a vehicle from dealership put all paperwork together was going to pick up car next day received a call from Ted that all of a sudden the car was sold for cash after we agreed on the purchase of the car. The following day had a friend call to purchase same car and it was still available???...Consumers beware of this dealership and their practices,I'm shocked that Ford has not taken the dealership away from these people. Check BBB they have numerous complaints against them that are unresolved!

Integrity.... "AT LAST" !!

by from New Port Richey, Fl |

I was recently in the market for a new F-150 Ford. I did my homework visiting about 4 or 5 dealers. When I walked in Flammer Ford in Tarpon Springs, Fla., my search for the right dealer was over. I haven't had that much fun buying a new vehicle... EVER ! My salesman Jeff was professional, and loads of fun to deal with. They made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. It was fast, honest, and with no pressure whatsoever. I bought the new 2013 Lariat F-150, for the right price, and the truck is everything I wanted and more. If you are in the market for a vehicle, don't pass Flammer Ford by. They've earned my respect and trust, and my vote !!!

Buying Experience

by from Clearwater, FL |

I purchased a 2007 Ford F150 from this dealer and they explained everything, went over all paperwork and were extremely helpful during my buying experience. I would easily recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Fleet Sales made easy!

by from Palm Harbor, Fl |

Rick Tipton really knows his trucks! He makes buying trucks through the fleet department easy. He truly values your business! Rick does everything he can to make his customers happy. The relationship with him extends to when you need service on your vehicles as well. Our company has bought trucks from him for almost 20 years, and we have never been disappointed by him!!!

Don't be misled.... Go see Ted!

by from Ozona, Florida |

Ted Chronis, at Karl Flammer Ford, is great to deal with. He is very knowledgeable about the cars offered at his dealership. He also doesn't play games when it comes to making purchase. I appreciate a straight shooter who is fair and honest. Yes.... There is such a thing as an honest car salesman! If you are looking fora Ford.... Don't be misled, go see Ted! You'll be glad you did!

Rick is a fleet rock star!

by from Palm Harbor, Florida |

Went to our fleet salesman, Rick Tipton, because he always treats us right! He treats us like we are his only customers, is always up front about fleet pricing, and finds us the best solutions for our company. The best part is that he doesn't stop helping you after the sale. He gets it that relationships matter. We have been going to him for over 15 years, and we will continue to go to him in the future!! Go see Rick and tell him Matty sent you!

Top knotch customer service

by from Palm Harbor, FL |

We had several interactions by email and phone with the internet department. Ted and Tom were always quick to get back to us with information.

The Internet Department was Fantastic!

by from Palm Harbor, Fl |

We did all of our searches online and narrowed it down to 4 different trucks at 3 dealerships. We bought at Karl Flammer Ford and are glad that we did. Tom and Ted were great and helped us through the entire process. We would recommend them highly