Hyundai of New Port Richey

4727 U.S. 19, New Port Richey, FL 34652

New 888-442-8407
Used 888-449-2059
Service 888-677-0645

#1 Hyundai Dealer in the entire Southeastern U.S.

Incredible service!!!

by from New Port Richey, Florida |

I leased a 2015 Hyundai Elantra from Hyundai of New Port Richey. I had incredible service by my salesman Shane Ippolito!! He was so helpful in making sure I got the best car and deal!!! I definitely recommend shopping at Hyundai of New Port Richey for your next vehicle!!!

December 15, 2014

We are so appreciative of your feedback and taking the time to let other people know about your experience at Hyundai of New Port Richey with Shane Ippolito. Enjoy your 2015 Elantra and Happy Holidays!!!

Great deal on leasing a 2015 Elantra!

by from New Port Richey, FL |

I had leased a 2013 Elantra from Hyundai in August 2012. I absolutely loved the car and intended to keep it, having only been in the lease a little over two years, with just about 20,000 miles on the car. Stopped by the showroom on Sunday with a friend who was car shopping and introduced her to my salesman, Shane. He explained a ton of things (lease vs purchase) and showed her several vehicles, explained all the "extras" and took her for a test drive. After we finished, Shane asked if I was interested in looking at a newer Elantra. I went back on Monday, and Shane worked with me in finding the right car with the options that fit my finances, and I drove off in a brand new 2015 Elantra, which has the extras I wanted but did not have in the 2013 model. Excelllent service, friendly, speedy. Financing department (Matt) worked promptly and efficiently with me. Wonderful place to do business. I'm a fan and recommend Hyundai very highly!

December 3, 2014

We are so happy you love your new 2015 Elantra. Thank you for the shout out to Shane and Matt as well! We are very lucky to have them both as members of the Hyundai of New Port Richey team. See you again to get your 2017 ;)Happy Holidays!

Amazing

by from Sarasota Florida |

They made the process super easy, I knew which car I wanted. They had it pulled up front washed and waxed when I got there. Had the paperwork all ready to go. Quick and easy. I got a great price on a CPO Genesis Coupe.

November 25, 2014

Thanks Josh for taking the time to provide your feedback on your experience with Hyundai of New Port Richey Certified Used Cars and for making the trip all the way from Sarasota. We hope you love your Genesis Coupe!

Best Dealership and Salesman--Shane Ippolito

by from Tampa, Florida |

This is the second Hyundai vehicle that we purchased from Shane Ippolito. Shane is very courteous and a wonderful salesman. He does everything he can possibly do to accommodate your needs and budget. All the personnel from salesman, finance and service departments that we have encountered are very nice and friendly We have no complaints and always feel welcome. I highly recommend this Hyundai dealership if you are looking for a good deal and professionalism.

November 25, 2014

Thank you for your feedback of our team and the wonderful Shane Ippolito. We are lucky to have him at Hyundai of New Port Richey.

Wonderful customer service

by from New Port Richey, FL |

I recently purchased a 2005 Toyota Camry from Hyundai of New Port Richey. Michael was extremely helpful and efficient. We came in fairly late in the evening and they were completely understanding and quick to assist. I will definitely be coming back in the future.

October 15, 2014

Thank you very much for your business and kind words about our store and Michael our sales professional. We hope to see you in the future!

Hyundai NPR is ok, low on trade offers

by from tampa FL |

They are a good dealership..... lI have purchase cars in the past from hyundai of new port richey.... However, on my last visit,,,, they were too low on the trade in offer for my car.... Was sorry that I could not do business with them again.

May 12, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! Our owner would like to know if you would allow us to look at your vehicle again in case we missed something that could increase the value of your current vehicle. Can you please call me at 727.569.2165 at your earliest convenience? Respectfully, Kelly Deets

Love the used car dealership

by from New Port Richey, FL |

Customer loyalty is wonderful. They treat you so well. Will always go here for car purchases.

April 30, 2014

We appreciate your loyalty and kind words. Let us know if you need anything =)

bad faith

by from wesley chapel, fl |

on friday i was at the used car dealership and placed money down on a car, and worked out a deal for the car. the agreement was i would be back over the weekend to drop off my trade and complete the transaction on monday/tuesday. i signed a buyers agreement and was told they would place the car in the back marked as sold. i received a call sunday morning that they SOLD the car--i was not contacted. I was not given the chance to come in and complete my deal--they just sold the car. the agreement i had was with Jason, who i was told was/is the GM over the used car area. I believe when you enter into a verbal agreement, it should be honored. the staff with Hyundai of New Port Richey seem to deal in BAD FAITH. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO ANYONE!!!

April 15, 2014

From ownership and management at the dealership we are really sorry for what happened. We should have handled this situation differently and we are currently using this as a training opportunity to ensure that this does not happen in the future. We will certainly try to help find another similar vehicle for you if you would like for us to. We know this does not make up for what occurred this weekend, but we hope that you will accept our apology.

Excellent and smoothest vehicle purchase ever!

by from Orlando, FL |

Michelle Landi-Graffeo was the best and most honest car salesperson that we have ever dealt with. We live in Orlando and they are in New Port Richey, FL. I thought the drive was long but they had what we wanted and she made the transaction as smooth as possible for us right down to printing out mapquest of places we can go have dinner when we were done. I would definitely buy from them again and of course request Michelle again as well. Thank you!

April 2, 2014

WOW! Thanks for driving all the way from Orlando to purchase from Hyundai of New Port Richey. If you need anything at all please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Bought a Hyundai Tucson

by from Palm Harbor, Fl |

Felix was very nice, personable. He explained things to me so I would understand re: the car, payment plan, and he being available anytime for problems or questions.

April 2, 2014

LeeAnne ~ Thanks for your business and feedback about Felix. We are lucky to have him on the Hyundai of New Port Richey team. Enjoy your Tucson!

purchased 2013 elantra.

by from tampa, fl. |

Dealt with Earl at the used car facility. The car had a small gouge in the front bumper when we bought it. It also had only one key. Earl insured us that they would make the very small repair and furnish a second key. True to his word, Earl provided us a free loaner car a week later, and the repair looked perfect. They also provided the second key, and even washed the car prior to us picking it up. I found this to be top notch, honest service. I would definitely do business here again. Thanks to Jeff in service also, for being so quick when we picked up the car. In a word, I am impressed.

March 18, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words about our dealership and especially Earl. We are so lucky to have him on our team and it means a lot that you pointed out how great it is to work with him. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction so if there is anything you need in the future please don't hesitate to reach out to Earl or our management team. Thanks again =)