Hyundai of New Port Richey

4727 U.S. 19, New Port Richey, FL 34652

New 888-442-8407
Used 888-449-2059
Service 888-677-0645

#1 Hyundai Dealer in the entire Southeastern U.S. New Cars are located at 3936 US Hwy 19

Love the used car dealership

by from New Port Richey, FL |

Customer loyalty is wonderful. They treat you so well. Will always go here for car purchases.

April 30, 2014

We appreciate your loyalty and kind words. Let us know if you need anything =)

Hyundai NPR is ok, low on trade offers

by from tampa FL |

They are a good dealership..... lI have purchase cars in the past from hyundai of new port richey.... However, on my last visit,,,, they were too low on the trade in offer for my car.... Was sorry that I could not do business with them again.

May 12, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! Our owner would like to know if you would allow us to look at your vehicle again in case we missed something that could increase the value of your current vehicle. Can you please call me at 727.569.2165 at your earliest convenience? Respectfully, Kelly Deets

bad faith

by from wesley chapel, fl |

on friday i was at the used car dealership and placed money down on a car, and worked out a deal for the car. the agreement was i would be back over the weekend to drop off my trade and complete the transaction on monday/tuesday. i signed a buyers agreement and was told they would place the car in the back marked as sold. i received a call sunday morning that they SOLD the car--i was not contacted. I was not given the chance to come in and complete my deal--they just sold the car. the agreement i had was with Jason, who i was told was/is the GM over the used car area. I believe when you enter into a verbal agreement, it should be honored. the staff with Hyundai of New Port Richey seem to deal in BAD FAITH. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO ANYONE!!!

April 15, 2014

From ownership and management at the dealership we are really sorry for what happened. We should have handled this situation differently and we are currently using this as a training opportunity to ensure that this does not happen in the future. We will certainly try to help find another similar vehicle for you if you would like for us to. We know this does not make up for what occurred this weekend, but we hope that you will accept our apology.

Excellent and smoothest vehicle purchase ever!

by from Orlando, FL |

Michelle Landi-Graffeo was the best and most honest car salesperson that we have ever dealt with. We live in Orlando and they are in New Port Richey, FL. I thought the drive was long but they had what we wanted and she made the transaction as smooth as possible for us right down to printing out mapquest of places we can go have dinner when we were done. I would definitely buy from them again and of course request Michelle again as well. Thank you!

April 2, 2014

WOW! Thanks for driving all the way from Orlando to purchase from Hyundai of New Port Richey. If you need anything at all please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Bought a Hyundai Tucson

by from Palm Harbor, Fl |

Felix was very nice, personable. He explained things to me so I would understand re: the car, payment plan, and he being available anytime for problems or questions.

April 2, 2014

LeeAnne ~ Thanks for your business and feedback about Felix. We are lucky to have him on the Hyundai of New Port Richey team. Enjoy your Tucson!

purchased 2013 elantra.

by from tampa, fl. |

Dealt with Earl at the used car facility. The car had a small gouge in the front bumper when we bought it. It also had only one key. Earl insured us that they would make the very small repair and furnish a second key. True to his word, Earl provided us a free loaner car a week later, and the repair looked perfect. They also provided the second key, and even washed the car prior to us picking it up. I found this to be top notch, honest service. I would definitely do business here again. Thanks to Jeff in service also, for being so quick when we picked up the car. In a word, I am impressed.

March 18, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words about our dealership and especially Earl. We are so lucky to have him on our team and it means a lot that you pointed out how great it is to work with him. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction so if there is anything you need in the future please don't hesitate to reach out to Earl or our management team. Thanks again =)

salesman Felix Nieves

by from New port richey, Fl |

Felix was extremely helpful and very knowledgable, it was a pleasure to have him as our sale person.

February 17, 2014

Thanks for the kind words about Felix and for your business. It really means a lot to everyone here at Hyundai of New Port Richey.

purhase of sonata port richey fl.

by from Port Richey Florida |

Felix was our salesman and he made the buying of our Sonata the best experience we have had in the over fourty years of purchasings new cars of all different makes. we love our Sonata as much as we love Felix. Yours truly Dorothy and Don Galloway.

August 28, 2013

Wow!!! Thanks so much Dorothy and Don for your business and kudos to Felix. We are certainly lucky to have him on our team since he always goes the extra mile with his customers. We hope to see you soon =)

HYUNDAI OF NEW PORT RICHEY IS THE NUMBER ONE DEALE

by from New Port Richey |

HYUNDAI OF NEW PORT RICHEY IS THE NUMBER ONE DEALERSHIP PERIOD , AND THEIR IS A REASON FOR IT! Everyone is so friendly, and you don't feel like your an interruption to their coffee break. Check out those other dealerships in the area with ten salesman for every hapless potential buyer coming thru the door. Usually they are so busy telling each other jokes they don't have time for you , or you feel like road kill and all the buzzard are waiting to pounce on you. Talk about high pressure. Now let me tell you about my Customer service I received from Hyundai of New Port Richey Buying a car from Felix was a great experience, he has a wealth of knowledge and you can tell he enjoys his work. He made my buying experience both pleasant and fun. If you want to deal with an honest man that is not hype or high pressure, then you need to look up Felix he is a great asset to Hyundai of New Port Richey. "Man I feel Great" after buying this car. And best of all, no buyer's remorse here. Do yourself a favor and check out Hyundai of New Port Richey.

August 28, 2013

Thanks for your business and kind words Jeff. We really strive to make each experience different for our customers than what they are used to. 100% satisfaction is our goal that we strive to meet. Felix is a great member of our team that makes it that much easier to achieve that goal. Thanks again!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Bradenton, Fl |

I drove over 50 miles llooking for a particular car. After seeing the car on Cars.Com, it proved to be well worth the trip. Vehicle was as deescribed, Michael, Scott, and Rich made it avery easy and enjoyable process to purchase my vehicle. I highly recommend Huyndai of New Port Richie to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

August 28, 2013

Thanks Paul for your business. We truly appreciate it and we are also glad you made the trip. If you need any assistance in the future please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Best Service in the world

by from Palm Harbor, FL |

This is the best dealership I have ever dealt with. They will do WHATEVER it takes to make you a happy customer. I would never look for any other vehicle at any other dealership. I have owned 7 Hyundais, and each one is fabulous. Ask for John Arrington, he is a salesman that will go beyond any expectations.

August 8, 2013

Thanks Annette for your loyalty and kind words. We are certainly VERY lucky to have John Arrington "Big John" on our team. We look forward to seeing you soon and thanks again!