3939 US-19, New Port Richey, FL 34652

New 888-442-8407
Used 888-449-2059
Service 888-677-0645

#1 Hyundai Dealer in the entire Southeastern U.S.

Felt Like Family

by from Tarpon Springs FL |

Wonderful Salesman - So helpful - Made me and my son (12 year old) feel at home. Showed us what we wanted in a minimal amount of time. Had us in and out the door in a great new car! Wouldn't do business with anyone else! Scott was wonderful - would highly recommend him to all. Dealership is great too - Very family oriented! This was my first Hyundai but definitely NOT my last

May 26, 2015

Thank you Sharon for taking the time to let others and us know about your recent experience with Hyundai of New Port Richey. Scott appreciates the shout out too.

by from New Port Richey FL |

Great process. Smooth and quick. Made buying a car almost painless. Shane did a great job of explaining the vehicle, warranty, etc and the financing was a breeze.

June 25, 2015

Thanks Greg! We really strive to make the process of buying a vehicle not like your "typical" experience. A great guy like Shane really helps as well. Thank you =)

Great atmosphere, very friendly staff!

by from Port richey, FL |

Called the dealer over the phone was screened right over the phone gave the saleswoman my information and received a call back within the hour with a phenomenal offer...drove down picked out my color and signed the paperwork and it was done! Very streamline, very friendly staff overall it was such a pleasure! Lower payments with a lower interest rate and a much newer car! Thanks karen fitch! Your the best!

June 25, 2015

Thanks Katlain! We are definitely lucky to have such a wonderful sales associate like Karen Fitch. Enjoy your Hyundai and we hope to see you again soon.

arthur e rola

by from newport richey fl |

both new car from bill petroni and got treated the best THE ONLY THING SENIORS NEED WITH THEIR PURCHASE IS AN HOUR LESSON ON PRESSING THE BUTTONS THE GUY THAT WROTE THE MANUAL HAD TO MUCH TO DRINK

June 25, 2015

We understand totally about the manual. Bill is here almost every day if you ever need a refresher course on anything on your vehicle. Enjoy and we will see you again.

Great Experience! Third Hyundai!!

by from Clermont, Fl. |

Dealing with Scott Spieler and New Port Richey Hyundai was a very pleasurable experience. This is our third Hyundai through this dealership and everything was as promised each time we picked up our new car. We drove from Clermont, because we were treated professionally, courteously and were given a fair deal by Scott. Scott offered us a test drive and demonstrated all the features very professionally and new his product. I would highly recommend Scott and New Port Richey Hyundai to anyone looking to get a new Hyundai!

June 25, 2015

Thank you for your business, coming all the way from Clermont and your kind words about Scott. We truly appreciate it =)

Service

by from Port Richey Fl |

Thanks to Mr. Andersen and his team for a great experience.

May 26, 2015

Thanks Nelson for your business and kind words =)

Great team

by from St Petersburg Fl |

Went in to look to trade my mustang in for a newer model. The whole sales and finance team was great. From Eric , Rick , Jim and especially Mike all worked especially hard to get me to where I was comfortable. At the end of the day I walked out with my car...OUTSTANDING !!

May 26, 2015

Thanks Brian for your kind words about our dealership and our wonderful team. Enjoy your new ride =)

I would drive all the way from Key West again!

by from Key West, FL |

I was looking for a very specific used Mazda Miata Grand Touring model in red mica all over the state for almost two weeks. I found one here at a great price and inquired on the internet. After a few emails, texts and a phone call or two, we were on our way to pick up our new car. I found it on a Wednesday night, spoke with Eric, emailed and texted on Thursday and Friday and by Monday morning they were putting the paperwork together to fedex to me by Tuesday. The deal was as described and finalized on paperwork exactly as promised. There were no hidden agendas , price manipulations or changes. Jarred, the finance guy, even got a better interest rate for me at 2.29%. I could not have asked for anything better. The final price was even better than posted, they gave me more for my trade and got me a better interest rate than I could find. We purchased the car, sight unseen and untested. They did the same by purchasing my trade, Kia Rio, without seeing it. I posted my photos on the web and sent them a link. The trade went like a dream. We had a horrible drive with lots of traffic heading to NPR. It was over 10 hour drive to drive with the traffic. We forgot it was valentine's day weekend. We reached the dealership a little after 4:00 and they were closing at 5:00. Eric helped us move our stuff from our car to our beautiful new Miata and we were ready to go. We went in to say hi to Jarred, the guy that got us the low rate and we were on our way. This was the easiest and best car purchase I have made in over 25 years. There was no pressure, not much haggling and a great experience all around. I told Eric what I wanted, how much I was willing to pay and waited to hear from him. We got all that we wanted, a great used miata with only 11,499 miles on it, a great interest rate and less than an hour in the dealership switching it all out. Our cars still smells new. We don't have a Miata dealer here so we bought the extended warranty. Our Kia dealer can still service our vehicle. We traded our Kia in but will still work with our Kia dealer to do our maintenance. It all worked out great. I am now looking for a Hyundai Genesis and Eric was the first person I emailed. Unfortunately, they don't have the one I am shopping for in my price range. I hope I find one at a dealership that is as great as they are. Thank you Eric, Jarred and NPR Hyundai! We will be back for our families and when we need another vehicle.

Purchase of new Elantra sport Ed

by from New port richey FL |

Jena was awesome! It has been by far the easiest quickest purchase I have ever made! I highly suggest Jeena and this dealership to everyone!

March 25, 2015

Thank you Patti for your business and shout out to Ms. Jeena Verdelotti. She is amazing and we are very lucky to have her on our team. Enjoy your Elantra and please come by and say hello anytime. Thank you =)

Fantastic!!!!!

by from Spring Hill, Florida |

I had a great experience even before I got there. I was being helped for days before by Eric, I wish I know his last name but I dont, by text, helping me find a Hyundai online and him personally searching their inventory for me on the newest and best car that I could afford before I was able to get there. Once I got to the dealership Eric handed me off to Jack Calcut since Eric does the Internet site for them. Jack is a Great salesman to work with!!!! He never tried to pressure me to go with a car that I couldn't afford, he showed me the cars that Eric showed me, then cars I saw online and then showed me other cars that he thought I would like. Jack told me which cars he thought wouldn't be good for me, which I have never had a salesman do before since a lot of the cars were the more expensive ones. By the time it was over with he got me into the best car for the biggest bang for my money!!!! 2014 Hyundai Accent with only 9634 miles and with almost all the bells and whistles.... I love the car and I love the dealership for how honest and easy they were with helping me. I will never go to anyone else ever again!!!! I was able to even get the 10 year 100,000 warranty on the car for a little more than $1400. Which is great since it covers bumper to bumper. I recommend that everyone should buy from this dealership and should ask for Jack Calcut when you go there and if you have to do a lot of Internet 1st, ask for Eric!!!!!

March 11, 2015

We really appreciate your feedback about your recent experience at Hyundai of New Port Richey Certified Used Cars. We are ecstatic that we could not only meet your needs, but exceed them as well. We are lucky to have Eric and Jack on our team and thank you for the accolades for them because it does mean a lot. Enjoy your Accent and we will be here to help you in the future with whatever automotive needs you may have.

Jeena is awesome!

by from Oldsmar, FL |

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. I was treated with respect. I was not hounded to death, and all of my questions were answered. I started out by asking questions about a particular vehicle through the online chat feature. This dealership was the only one within 50 miles that had the car in the color I wanted. Then I received an email from Jeena. We exchanged emails over a couple of days. I ended up calling her to ask a few questions, and did my application over the phone so I wouldn't have to spend so much time at the dealership the following day. Jenna promised she'd have me in and out in 1-1/2 hours or less and she was right on the money. She showed me some great features on my new car, and even set up my bluetooth for me. She also was great about reminding me to get all of my personal belongings out of my trade-in. I would highly recommend Jeena and this dealership!!

March 7, 2015

Thanks Melissa for your business and your feedback about your recent experience at Hyundai of New Port Richey. We are very lucky to have Jeena on our team and we hope that you will see you again.