Starling Chevrolet Buick GMC

1001 E US Hwy 192, Saint Cloud, FL 34769

New 888-716-9636
Used 877-818-7008
Service 888-904-2368

Where you get "More for Less"!!

Great Purchase Experience

by from St. Cloud, FL |

Purchased two new Chevrolets from Starling dealership a couple of months ago (2013 Cruze and 2013 Equinox). Completely happy with both cars as well as the professional manner in which the transaction was handled. Our sales person was Chris Czernik and he was extremely knowledgeable on both cars. Would highly recommend to drive a couple of extra miles and visit the St. Cloud location.

Ultimate experience

by from Kissimmee,Fl |

I recently purchased a used truck from Starling St Cloud. I was impressed with the professionalism of the staff and the willingness of all the employees to make sure all my needs where accommodated. I would recommend them to all my friends and relatives!

Won't Communicate

by from Celebration, FL |

Contacted Starling-Saint Cloud twice about a PT Cruiser and the dealer never contacted me back. Not sure how you sell cars when you won't talk to your customers.

Starling Chevrolet Buick GMC responded to this review

December 31, 2013

We appreciate all the opportunities to sell and make business. Unfortunately we never received any message, email or communication and had no way to contact or follow up with this guest.

Bad experience

by from Florida |

According to them fixing a simple shift cable takes 3 hours. When I told them I knew as a fact that replacing a simple cable for a Sunfire 2001 shouldn't take more than 1.5 hours ( Most mechanics can do it in 1 hour ) they said that running the diagnosis only would take 1 hour. The person that talked to me was rude and dishonest. I wouldn't recommend this place to anybody. They will lie to you in your face with a bad attitude and steal your $. I really hope not all their employees are like the one who talk to me.

Great Service, very clean facility.

by from Fernandina Beach Amelil Island Fl |

I found the vehicle we purchased online and called the dealership where I spoke with Chris. Chris was very responsive to phone calls and obtaining information on the vehicle. When we arrived at the dealership Chris had the Avalanche ready for a test drive and was friendly and helpful. This is our 1st vehicle purchase at Starling an it is one of the nicest dealerships we have dealth with. I would recommend Chris to anyone coming to the area to purcahse a vehicle. We do not live in Orlando area but found a better selection of cars there.

Nicest Dealership we have dealt with!

by from Panama City,Fl |

I found the vehicle we purchased online and called the dealership where I spoke with Chris. Chris was very responsive to phone calls and obtaining information on the vehicle. When we arrived at the dealership Chris had the Yukon ready for a test drive and was friendly and helpful. This is our 9th vehicle purchase and Starling is one of the nicest dealerships we have dealth with. I would recommend Chris to anyone coming to the area to purcahse a vehicle. We do not live in Orlando area but found a better selection of cars there.

Buying a used vehicle from Starling St. Cloud

by from Kissimmee |

Followed up on Suburban advertised through Cars.com. Vehicle was pretty much as described and photographed. Sale Price was excellent. Tom Brombin, the Sales Associate was great to deal with. He listened, was not pushy and doing business with Starling was hassle free. I would recommend buying from Starling and dealing with Tom.