Mullinax Ford Kissimmee

1810 E Hwy 192, Kissimmee, FL 34744

New 888-649-5229
Used 877-743-5439
Service 888-904-3118

The Only Ford dealer who doesn't charge a dealer fee.

Best Buying Experience EVER!

by from Kissimmee, FL |

Live about 10 minutes away from this dealer and never thought about going in, instead i spent almost a week going to dealers trying to find a dealer that would not play games. At last on my way to the Valencia College Osceola campus i saw the dealer and remembered seeing the billboards. After walking in the atmosphere was completely different and loved the no haggle pricing, especially they way Brad treated me and my family. I will definitely come back for another vehicle and would definitely recommend to anybody. BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE!! THANK YOU MULLINAX KISSIMMEE.

May 2, 2014

No Dealer Fees and Up Front Pricing is how we do business at Mullinax Ford. Thank you for sharing your experience. We look forward to helping you with all your future vehicle needs.

Wonderful Buying Experience!

by from Saint Cloud, FL |

We have purchased many cars from Mullinex and have always been treated wonderfully. Our salesperson was Brad and he was very personably, professional. and straight forward. Our purchase was done in a very timely manner and we are very pleased with our vehicle. We have sent our daughters to purchase their vehicles from Mullinex, as well as, our best friend. They all are very pleased with the quality of vehicles they have received from Mullinex. Now our son and his girlfriend are headed down to purchase their vehicles from them!

July 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and share your Mullinax Ford experience. The best type of compliment is when our customers recommend us to their friends and family. We truly appreciate it.

They took care of everything!

by from Orlando, FL |

I previously wrote a bad review. They called me and apologized. They said they hadn't realized I'd bought three cars there in as many years. They took care of the repairs my car needed, even though it was out of warranty by mileage. Since they now had taken such good care of me, I tried to edit my review, but this site won't allow that. Cars.com told me to post a new review. So this is it. I've given Mullinax of Kissimmee five stars across the board in order to balance giving them one and two stars in my bad review. If I were giving one review, I'd give them five stars on the buying process, three on customer service, four on quality of repairs and two on facilities. This last, however, will change next year, they tell me. They are about to build a brand new building and raze the old one. Overall, if this wasn't a make-up review, I would rate them at four stars.

July 8, 2014

Thank you for such a detailed explanation of your review. We truly appreciate your business and you taking the time to do an additional post. Glad that we could get your vehicle issues worked out and have you back as a happy Mullinax customer. As far as the facilities rating, we are all set to have a new dealership next year, please come out and visit once we are finished!

Best yet

by from Kissimmee Fl |

I have always been a Ford Guy. I have purchased Fords from dealers in Miami,Orlando, St Cloud,Plant City and Mullinax Ford of Kissimmee. By far hands down, Mullinax of Kissimmee was the best experience. Stuart is a true pro and brings his best to the deal. I have leased four vehicles for my business and purchased a personal vehicle and Stuart has helped me each time, by being informative, knowing the the process, and being accessible. His personal attention to detail made the whole process seamless. I will tell everyone I know about Mullinax Ford and Stuart.

July 8, 2014

Thank you remaining a loyal Mullinax Ford customer we appreciate your business! Stuart is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax, keeping the buying process quick, easy and painless. Congratulations on your 5th Mullinax purchase!

BUYING MADE PLEASENT.

by from ORLANDO FL. |

I live in orlando fl .and spent about a month test driving Ford's,chevy's and Dodge's. No one wanted to sell me a truck at the price I wanted. That is when my neighbor told me about MULLINAX of KISSIMMEE FL. He told me I should try them ,so I made a trip to Kissimmee. Which is about 25 miles round trip. I met up with BRAD TRESSLER. A very pleasent salesman. I found the truck I liked but it was the wrong color. Brad said he would try and find the color I wanted.He called the next day and said he couldn't find the one I wanted.We went back and forth for about colors for a little over a week.He found a black one and went all the way down south to get it.Above and beyound.In short ,I got my truck and a free full tank of gas. Great people to deal with.

July 8, 2014

When a customer is willing to travel to visit our dealership we know we are doing business right! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and share your Mullinax Ford experience. Enjoy your new truck!!

Great selection and pricing

by from Kissimmee, FL |

This is a great dealership, very professional and my salesman, Mark Timmons did a great job in presenting the vehicle and its features. He took me through the entire purchasing process and was painless. I enjoyed my experience at Mullinax, and any future purchases will probably come from there. Great dealership!!

Lousy Service

by from Kissimmee, FL |

I bought a new 2012 Ford Explorer from them in the fall of 2011. I had several small problems I've been living with--plastic pieces that had warped or come off, a seat-belt light always on, and the demon-infested My Ford Touch that has never worked right. I explained all to the technician, and that these problems had existed for a long time--which was obvious--and that I just wanted to get them fixed before my warranty runs out. There was nothing that could cost much: reattaching plastic pieces, a seat-belt light problem that had already resolved itself, but I just wanted them to check it on their diagnostic machine, and the My Ford Touch, which they must know what is wrong with because it has never worked and because many, many customers have complained about it forever! Well, it turns out that even though I was within the warranty's time limit, I was 300 miles over the 36,000 mileage limit, so they said I had to pay, no ifs ands or buts. So I'm angry. I should mention this is one of three cars I've bought since 2012 and I have a 2015 on order (which, of course, I will cancel), yet this is how they treat me. The whole dealership is dirty and crowded, they don't have courtesy cars, and you should see their service area waiting room! Really dingy and depressing. They obviously don't like their customers very well--once they?ve sold them a car, that is.

Best car buying experience...from 1,200 miles away

by from Detroit, Michigan |

I recently had a need to find a replacement vehicle for my daughter due to an auto accident. The challenge was that I'm in Michigan and she is in the Orlando area. I contacted Mullinax and was connected with their sales person, Alex Duarte. Alex made the purchase of a vehicle so much easier by arranging to go pick my daugher up and bring her to the dealership for a test drive of a couple different models then after doing some paperwork to get the purchase process started he drove her back to her apartment. Throughout the process, Alex made himself available for my questions both on his sell phone and via text and then when the vehicle was ready for delivery he brought it to my daughter and then offered to drive our damaged vehicle back to the dealership so that we wouldn't have to have it towed. He then followed up a couple of times to make sure that everything was fine with the vehicle and to see if my daughter had any questions. While we have not yet had to utilize the other areas of the dealership and thus cannot comment as to how they would rate, I can do nothing but rave about our recent purchase experience!!!

June 11, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. Alex is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax Ford. We always keep the best interest of the customer in mind and go the extra mile to help in any way we can. Glad we could get your daughter into a vehicle that she will enjoy. Look forward to helping you with all of your future vehicle needs.

Smooth and Stress Free Experience

by from Oviedo, Fl |

Thanks Duke for a stress free buy! Traveled 26 miles to look at your advertised trucks. You had the one I liked and it was an easy and smooth process.

June 10, 2014

Up Front Pricing and a simple and purchasing experience is what we strive for at Mullinax Ford! Thanks for sharing your great experience.

Terrible dealership Run Run Run

by from Kississmee FL |

Worse experience ever. Terrible customer service when trying to buy the car. All the dealer was concerned about was getting my credit ran before test driving the car. I already had my funding in place from the bank. So I finally test drove the car and it had water damage in the dash and the drivers side tire and brakes felt damaged and rattled. So I asked the dealer if you get the car in the shop and fix the dash, check the electric, and fix the wheel I would test drive the car again and then make a decision, because the car was just traded in. The sales person tells me I need to put 200 down on a credit card to hold the car. I said no 3 times, and each time the sales person was telling me another buyer was interested just to get the 200 down. The salesman and manger treated me like a jerk. Went to a different dealer and received the car I wanted with a smooth, easy and professional sales people who cared about making sure I was happy with what I received before talking numbers. RUN FROM MULLINAX FORD IN KISSIMMEE BECAUSE THEY CARE MORE ABOUT THEIR BOTTOM LINE THAN CUSTOMER SERVICE. I wont mention the second dealer because I want to be neutral on my review to prove that I do not work for another dealer. MULLINAX FORD WAS AWFUL AND i WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE TO BUY A CAR FROM THIS PLACE. I WOULD GIVE 0 STARS IF I could.

July 9, 2014

Dear Mr. Lancaster, Thank you for taking the time to speak to us and provide details about your experience in shopping for a used car at Mullinax Ford Kissimmee. We have thoroughly investigated your concerns and as we stated on the phone to you, we apologize for how our Sales Consultant handled himself as that is not how we normally conduct business. The car you looked at was freshly traded in and as such still needed to be serviced, repaired, and cleaned. You saw the car as we took it in on trade so the car was not up to our usual standards at that point. Then our Sales Consultant mistakenly interpreted your interest in the car as your only choice so he wanted to get a $200.00 down payment on the car to hold the car for you. Since we sell so many cars each month, we sell them on a "first come" basis, so the Sales Consultant was trying to protect your interest in that car by holding the car with the $200. down payment. Unfortunately, the Sales Consultant misunderstood your instructions and that you weren't sure that was the car for you and you wanted to see more options. At Mullinax Ford, we have over 900 used cars available at anytime so we have plenty of options to show you but the short sightedness of the Sales Consultant got in the way. He thought your first selection was your only selection. Again, I apologize if you felt any pressure to buy that car as that is never our intention at Mullinax Ford. We have counseled and disciplined the Sales Consultant as a result of your experience so that it never happens again. Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to fix a problem. Chris Baron, General Manager (407) 846-6000.

Best Experience!

by from Orlando, Fl |

Great experience at Mullinax Ford in Kississmee!!! Brad T. helped me online with questions and then offered to stay until almost their close time due to me being off work late to help me! He took such great care of me and made it possible to test drive and really see the vehicle even though it was terrible weather and rain storm. The manager and Brad stayed extra late to make sure I felt comfortable and had all my answers to my questions. They made me feel at such ease about the process I bought the car there on the spot! I'm not a risk taker and didn't think I would buy 2014 Ford Escape right then, but I did and I'm so happy! Anyone looking for a Ford, don't go anywhere else, Mullinax has the best service, experience and prices!!! Thank you Brad and Mullinax!

May 28, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. Brad is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax Ford. We always keep the best interest of the customer in mind and go the extra mile to help in any way we can. Glad we could get you into a vehicle that fits your needs. Enjoy your 2014 Ford Escape!