Mullinax Ford Kissimmee

1810 E Hwy 192, Kissimmee, FL 34744

New 888-649-5229
Used 877-743-5439
Service 888-904-3118

The Only Ford dealer who doesn't charge a dealer fee.

Best Buying Experience EVER!

by from Kissimmee, FL |

Live about 10 minutes away from this dealer and never thought about going in, instead i spent almost a week going to dealers trying to find a dealer that would not play games. At last on my way to the Valencia College Osceola campus i saw the dealer and remembered seeing the billboards. After walking in the atmosphere was completely different and loved the no haggle pricing, especially they way Brad treated me and my family. I will definitely come back for another vehicle and would definitely recommend to anybody. BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE!! THANK YOU MULLINAX KISSIMMEE.

May 2, 2014

No Dealer Fees and Up Front Pricing is how we do business at Mullinax Ford. Thank you for sharing your experience. We look forward to helping you with all your future vehicle needs.

Mullinex Ford Purchase

by from Orlando |

I just purchased my second F 150 from Mullinexf ford. Same as the first time the experience was easy and totally painless. The staff understand their vehicles. The sales personnel are helpful not pushy and trust worthily I will definitely be back.

RETURN CUSTOMER

by from Kissimmee |

We bought our first new SUV at Kissimmee Mullinax in 2009 and received excellent sales service with no pressure whatsoever from George Dean! It was such a relaxing, non stressful experience that we returned one year later and bought my new 2010 F150 Quad, again same great service. We recommended a friend to consider Mullinax Ford on her next trade in or purchase, so my wife and her friend went there on their own and received the same great service, only this time the salesman was Ryan Ericsson whom attended to all their needs and specific questions. Another vehicle was purchased. Here we are June 2014 and I'm ready to trade in my truck. Ryan Ericsson was my salesman (by choice). I received the expected amount for my trade in, found an awesome truck (2014 F150 Lariat w/ ecoboost) and was treated with the upmost respect. Thank you Kissimmee Mullinax but most of all, Thank You RYAN ERICSSON... The only reason I rated an average on the facility is to be able to rate it 5 star when the new facility is completed. See y'all soon...

New Ford purchase

by from Melbourne fl |

I traveled 1hr and a half to look a mustang here all the way from Melbourne. The salesman was very friendly and helpful and was very knowledgeable about the vehicle in question. The manager / appraiser walked past me to appraise my vehicle. Lowballed me on my trade in and would not budge from 7500 for my super clean Bmw which I am seeing online now for 12500. We were 500 dollars apart from making the deal happen and in the end I had to come up with the balance because for a total of 2000 down to make the deal happen. In the end I even told the sales person that I bet the car would be listed for 12500 and sure enough its at Kissimmee Ford for 12300 which infuriates me. I understand you need to make money on the new Ford and the trade in but I ended up feeling robbed on my trade in. Will not buy again from this dealership.

Wonderful Buying Experience!

by from Saint Cloud, FL |

We have purchased many cars from Mullinex and have always been treated wonderfully. Our salesperson was Brad and he was very personably, professional. and straight forward. Our purchase was done in a very timely manner and we are very pleased with our vehicle. We have sent our daughters to purchase their vehicles from Mullinex, as well as, our best friend. They all are very pleased with the quality of vehicles they have received from Mullinex. Now our son and his girlfriend are headed down to purchase their vehicles from them!

July 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and share your Mullinax Ford experience. The best type of compliment is when our customers recommend us to their friends and family. We truly appreciate it.

They took care of everything!

by from Orlando, FL |

I previously wrote a bad review. They called me and apologized. They said they hadn't realized I'd bought three cars there in as many years. They took care of the repairs my car needed, even though it was out of warranty by mileage. Since they now had taken such good care of me, I tried to edit my review, but this site won't allow that. Cars.com told me to post a new review. So this is it. I've given Mullinax of Kissimmee five stars across the board in order to balance giving them one and two stars in my bad review. If I were giving one review, I'd give them five stars on the buying process, three on customer service, four on quality of repairs and two on facilities. This last, however, will change next year, they tell me. They are about to build a brand new building and raze the old one. Overall, if this wasn't a make-up review, I would rate them at four stars.

July 8, 2014

Thank you for such a detailed explanation of your review. We truly appreciate your business and you taking the time to do an additional post. Glad that we could get your vehicle issues worked out and have you back as a happy Mullinax customer. As far as the facilities rating, we are all set to have a new dealership next year, please come out and visit once we are finished!

Best yet

by from Kissimmee Fl |

I have always been a Ford Guy. I have purchased Fords from dealers in Miami,Orlando, St Cloud,Plant City and Mullinax Ford of Kissimmee. By far hands down, Mullinax of Kissimmee was the best experience. Stuart is a true pro and brings his best to the deal. I have leased four vehicles for my business and purchased a personal vehicle and Stuart has helped me each time, by being informative, knowing the the process, and being accessible. His personal attention to detail made the whole process seamless. I will tell everyone I know about Mullinax Ford and Stuart.

July 8, 2014

Thank you remaining a loyal Mullinax Ford customer we appreciate your business! Stuart is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax, keeping the buying process quick, easy and painless. Congratulations on your 5th Mullinax purchase!

BUYING MADE PLEASENT.

by from ORLANDO FL. |

I live in orlando fl .and spent about a month test driving Ford's,chevy's and Dodge's. No one wanted to sell me a truck at the price I wanted. That is when my neighbor told me about MULLINAX of KISSIMMEE FL. He told me I should try them ,so I made a trip to Kissimmee. Which is about 25 miles round trip. I met up with BRAD TRESSLER. A very pleasent salesman. I found the truck I liked but it was the wrong color. Brad said he would try and find the color I wanted.He called the next day and said he couldn't find the one I wanted.We went back and forth for about colors for a little over a week.He found a black one and went all the way down south to get it.Above and beyound.In short ,I got my truck and a free full tank of gas. Great people to deal with.

July 8, 2014

When a customer is willing to travel to visit our dealership we know we are doing business right! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and share your Mullinax Ford experience. Enjoy your new truck!!

Great selection and pricing

by from Kissimmee, FL |

This is a great dealership, very professional and my salesman, Mark Timmons did a great job in presenting the vehicle and its features. He took me through the entire purchasing process and was painless. I enjoyed my experience at Mullinax, and any future purchases will probably come from there. Great dealership!!

Lousy Service

by from Kissimmee, FL |

I bought a new 2012 Ford Explorer from them in the fall of 2011. I had several small problems I've been living with--plastic pieces that had warped or come off, a seat-belt light always on, and the demon-infested My Ford Touch that has never worked right. I explained all to the technician, and that these problems had existed for a long time--which was obvious--and that I just wanted to get them fixed before my warranty runs out. There was nothing that could cost much: reattaching plastic pieces, a seat-belt light problem that had already resolved itself, but I just wanted them to check it on their diagnostic machine, and the My Ford Touch, which they must know what is wrong with because it has never worked and because many, many customers have complained about it forever! Well, it turns out that even though I was within the warranty's time limit, I was 300 miles over the 36,000 mileage limit, so they said I had to pay, no ifs ands or buts. So I'm angry. I should mention this is one of three cars I've bought since 2012 and I have a 2015 on order (which, of course, I will cancel), yet this is how they treat me. The whole dealership is dirty and crowded, they don't have courtesy cars, and you should see their service area waiting room! Really dingy and depressing. They obviously don't like their customers very well--once they?ve sold them a car, that is.

July 21, 2014

Dear Mr. Hendricks, Thank you for giving us the opportunity to correct the issues with your 2012 Explorer and your attempt on June 20, 2014, to remove the negative reviews posted on Cars and Dealer Rater. We know you tried to retract your initial comments but the review websites do not allow those retractions. We are just glad that we were able to resolve the misunderstanding and keep you as a Mullinax Ford customer. I apologize that our new Service Advisor didn?t consult with our Service Manager, Greg Barton, as to how to handle your Explorer being out of factory warranty. We are continuously training our Service Drive staff and if any Customer has an issue to please ask for Greg Barton, Service Manager before they leave the store. Thank you again, Chris Baron, General Manager (407) 846-6000.

Best car buying experience...from 1,200 miles away

by from Detroit, Michigan |

I recently had a need to find a replacement vehicle for my daughter due to an auto accident. The challenge was that I'm in Michigan and she is in the Orlando area. I contacted Mullinax and was connected with their sales person, Alex Duarte. Alex made the purchase of a vehicle so much easier by arranging to go pick my daugher up and bring her to the dealership for a test drive of a couple different models then after doing some paperwork to get the purchase process started he drove her back to her apartment. Throughout the process, Alex made himself available for my questions both on his sell phone and via text and then when the vehicle was ready for delivery he brought it to my daughter and then offered to drive our damaged vehicle back to the dealership so that we wouldn't have to have it towed. He then followed up a couple of times to make sure that everything was fine with the vehicle and to see if my daughter had any questions. While we have not yet had to utilize the other areas of the dealership and thus cannot comment as to how they would rate, I can do nothing but rave about our recent purchase experience!!!

June 11, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. Alex is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax Ford. We always keep the best interest of the customer in mind and go the extra mile to help in any way we can. Glad we could get your daughter into a vehicle that she will enjoy. Look forward to helping you with all of your future vehicle needs.