Ed Morse Auto Plaza

10133 Us Highway 19, Port Richey, FL 34668

New 888-481-1293
Used 888-476-5969
Service 888-453-4349

Let Us Impress You With Top Notch Sales & Service!

No Pressure Sales

by from Hudson, Florida |

I was thinking about buying a new car and decided to visit a mazda dealership in my area. When I arrived at ed morse mazda , I was greeted by a fellow named Martin Koehler who was pleasant from hello to good bye. Between that I explained to Martin that I was just thinking about buying a car in 4 months and was just coming in to look. He said cool and went inside and brought me back a bottle of water without even asking and said thank you ....then he asked me if I had any questions about anything I was thinking about in a automobile. I told him what I was looking for and then he pulled around exactly what I told him I was looking for. He went over all the safety features and explained the whole car as if he built it. He then offered me a test drive and showed me everything the car could do I was impressed and when I told him I loved it he asked me if I was prepared to see numbers. From there it was the best time I ever had buying a car he really made it fun and I came out under my budget and got all the car I wanted with out a hassle. I will tell al my friends and family to start at ed morse autoplaza and if you need anything start with Martin Koehler ! Best regards Mark M.

Dog Friendly Service

by from Port Richey, Fl. |

I stopped in for regular oil change and maintenance, they were busy and gave me an appointment for 3hrs later. When I brought the truck back my 2 blind dogs were ready at the vets office to be picked up. They took me to pick them up & drop them at home & brought me back to the dealership. That was much appreciated. David C. SteinerI stopped in for regular oil change and maintenance, they were busy and gave me an appointment for 3hrs later. When I brought the truck back my 2 blind dogs were ready at the vets office to be picked up. They took me to pick them up & drop them at home & brought me back to the dealership. That was much appreciated. David C. SteinerI stopped in for regular oil change and maintenance, they were busy and gave me an appointment for 3hrs later. When I brought the truck back my 2 blind dogs were ready at the vets office to be picked up. They took me to pick them up & drop them at home & brought me back to the dealership. That was much appreciated. David C. SteinerI stopped in for regular oil change and maintenance, they were busy and gave me an appointment for 3hrs later. When I brought the truck back my 2 blind dogs were ready at the vets office to be picked up. They took me to pick them up & drop them at home & brought me back to the dealership. That was much appreciated. David C. SteinerI stopped in for regular oil change and maintenance, they were busy and gave me an appointment for 3hrs later. When I brought the truck back my 2 blind dogs were ready at the vets office to be picked up. They took me to pick them up & drop them at home & brought me back to the dealership. That was much appreciated. David C. SteinerI stopped in for regular oil change and maintenance, they were busy and gave me an appointment for 3hrs later. When I brought the truck back my 2 blind dogs were ready at the vets office to be picked up. They took me to pick them up & drop them at home & brought me back to the dealership. That was much appreciated. David C. SteinerI stopped in for regular oil change and maintenance, they were busy and gave me an appointment for 3hrs later. When I brought the truck back my 2 blind dogs were ready at the vets office to be picked up. They took me to pick them up & drop them at home & brought me back to the dealership. That was much appreciated. David C. SteinerI stopped in for regular oil change and maintenance, they were busy and gave me an appointment for 3hrs later. When I brought the truck back my 2 blind dogs were ready at the vets office to be picked up. They took me to pick them up & drop them at home & brought me back to the dealership. That was much appreciated. David C. SteinerI stopped in for regular oil change and maintenance, they were busy and gave me an appointment for 3hrs later. When I brought the truck back my 2 blind dogs were ready at the vets office to be picked up. They took me to pick them up & drop them at home & brought me back to the dealership. That was much appreciated. David C. SteinerI stopped in for regular oil change and maintenance, they were busy and gave me an appointment for 3hrs later. When I brought the truck back my 2 blind dogs were ready at the vets office to be picked up. They took me to pick them up & drop them at home & brought me back to the dealership. That was much appreciated. David C. SteinerI stopped in for regular oil change and maintenance, they were busy and gave me an appointment for 3hrs later. When I brought the truck back my 2 blind dogs were ready at the vets office to be picked up. They took me to pick them up & drop them at home & brought me back to the dealership. That was much appreciated. David C. SteinerI stopped in for regular oil change and maintenance, they were busy and gave me an appointment for 3hrs later. When I brought the truck back my 2 blind dogs were ready at the vets office to be picked up. They took me to pick them up & drop them at home & brought me back to the dealership. That was much

Great service

by from Land o Lakes, FL |

Anthony is top notch in the service department. He makes bringing in my vehicles a pleasant experience. He listens to me when I explain a potential problem and he makes sure that the potential problem is either fixed or explained as just the way the car drives. This is the second time that I have dealt with Anthony and he was equally helpful both times. I love the fact that when the warranty parts were in, I got a phone call as well as an email, letting me set up the appointment on the computer. I will recommend this service department to others.

Done early.

by from New Port Richey, Florida |

Part was ordered and in next morning. SUV was serviced and repaired,washed and done earlier than expected. Very satisfied.

Great Service in Every Way!

by from New Port Richey, Florida |

I recently came in to have my car inspected for service repairs. I was greeted in a friendly way by Chip Bierweiler who courteously explained my options. I felt at ease when I walked through the door and was relieved not to feel like a service department was treating me like a regular Joe. My service was quick and easy and I was out the door in a better mood than I came in. Very pleased with my experience at this location and the kind and friendly help of Mr. Chip. I will definitely be back for my future service needs! Thank you!

terrible

by from new port richey fl |

To whom it may concern, I just recently bought a car (2014 Mazda 3 Hatchback) and I am less than satisfied. Tom Smith was my salesmen and he was very good. Gave a lot of information and everything was perfect. When we first saw the paperwork for the car it stated the odometer read "1" mile i was happy with that because i was buying a new car. When we got to the finance office she told us it had 441 miles. This is very disappointing because it is very high for a new car and i went with it because you didn't have any other black ones on your lot. She explained to us that the person that is taking inventory has to put in a number so they put in "1" so it would allow her to do this. As this may be true it was used to trick me into buying a car from Ed Morse. While we are in the Finance office i was very very very unsatisfied with our finance lady. Her name was Kim and she had an attitude with everything that i said. We asked her simple questions and she gave us an attitude back to everything we asked. I was about to walk out and go to a new dealership but this was my first car and just wanted it over with. She made my car buying experience go from awesome with Tom to absolutely terrible. Because of how she acted i will never buy a car from Ed Morse nor will i ever recommend someone to go there nor will i ever tell them where i truly bought my car from as i am extremely unsatisfied with how i was treated. ( i have removed all Ed Morse logos on my vehicle)  I will never purchase from Ed Morse again. Sincerely, Former customer.

Great Experience

by from Riverview, Fl |

No games no gimmicks just good honest car lot. I got a call from them because I was looking for a car on cars.com. I have dealt with another dealership that was trying to get me to pay more for a car I did not want. I appreciate their honesty and great price!!

Thank you Ed Morse for our beautiful Mazda CX5

by from Wesley Chapel, FL |

I worked with Shawn Ternigl last year when I bought my Mazda. At the time, she was working in Wesley Chapel. Now, she is at Ed Morse. We had been looking at the Mazda CX5 at other Mazda dealerships in the Tampa area, working with random salesy, pushy car sales people. I called Shawn. I had not talked to her in a while. I let her know our situation, and asked her for her help with buying our car. I knew exactly how she worked. She is tremendously knowledgeable with Mazda, and she is great at being an advocate for Mazda and her customers. She, along side the other Ed Morse employees helped us get our car for the price that we wanted, and really went above and beyond for us. We are so thankful, and happy that we were able to work with her again. She is a breath of fresh air. As if, buying a car is not stressful enough. She made it seamless, stressless, and clear. We knew exactly what we were walking out with, and knew exactly the price that we were paying. If you are looking to buy a car, please check out this dealership. Not only was working with her a great experience, I know it also involved all of the people working there as well. It was a drive for us, about an hour, but it was worth it.

POOR AFTER SERVICE AND WARRANTY

by from new port richey |

friendly and polite when they want you to buy the car..but thats where it ends because the after service is poor in my experience..i had a recall on a gps system and went to drop it off at the weekend..had a swarm of salesmen around me one after the other as i walked around trying to find someone who would take the gps system off me..'no one could help because it was the weekend'..couldnt even take it off me and leave it for someone.. when i bought my suzuki truck i paid for a rhino type lining in the truck bed..the seam between the cab and the truck bed has rusted out really bad and i took it back..no one could help..could i bring it back when the suzuki rep was there...i did and several weeks later no contact..i called them back and they said they would call when they had found paperwork..no call on the monday so i called them back 2 days later..the reply i got was that suzuki had looked at the photographs and the rust on the truck wasnt covered by warranty..so if you buy a vehicle and it starts to go rusty within the first 4 years then dont expect any help from ed morse or suzuki..what does it say for their bodywork warranty ?

Ed Morse Auto Plaza responded to this review

August 23, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and please accept our apologies if we fell short of your expectations in any way. The Service Manager, Chip Bierweiler, has attempted to research your concern, but is unable to match up your experience with any recent repair orders. Please contact Chip directly at 727-862-5411 so he can discuss your concerns with you personally. Thank you, Ed Morse Corporate Office

Great experience

by from Riverview, FL |

I had contacted them by phone and spoke to Lorraine. She was very attentive and answered all my questions. I told her the day I would be coming by so she set up an appointment with Tom and told me that he would be ready to take care me. We knew this was a place that took care of their customers as soon as we were pulling in. Tom had removed all of the cars from in front of the dealership except the car we were there for. Not only did he present it in a way that made me feel like the most important guy in town, he had also detailed it so there wasn't even a fingerprint on it. Over all it was a remarkable experience in which I got the price I wanted on the car of my wife's dreams. Thank you Ed Morse Buick.

customer service @ ed morse auto plaza

by from new port richey, FL |

i was treated like i was the only customer today. prompt service and in and out in approm. 1hr. i definetly will bring my car back for any future repairs.