Jarrett Ford of Central Florida

Used 877-657-8679
Service 877-668-1557

Purchase of my 2nd Lincoln MKX

by from Wesley Chapel, Florida |

This is the second Lincoln MKX that I have purchased from Jarrett in Dade City. I really wouldn't go anywhere else to purchase a Ford/Lincoln. I worked with David Gauvey, the internet salesperson. He was very professional and had knowledge on what he was selling. By the way, their service department is great. I have gone there for the past 5 years.

Great place friendly people

by from Dade City, Fl. |

We were just looking and found the right truck and the salesman came out introduced himself was very helpful not pushy like a lot of other sales people very nice everyone there makes you fell like you are part of the family. This was our first buy with Jarrett Ford but it will not be our last. Everyone we meet was very nice. Wayne our salesman was very good he did not push us into anything he even made us fresh coffee. Thank you all at Jerrett Ford of Dade City ,Fl.

New truck smell!

by from Fort Walton Beach, FL |

Last week I purchased a new truck on-line with Dave Gauvey as my salesman. Working the deal was the best I've ever experienced. When I arrived at the dealership, everyone I met was friendly, courteous, and helpful. The store was clean and bright, not the biggest Ford dealership but a nice size.They're about an hour from Orlando and the Parks so I had a combination trip from the other end of Florida. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Great service!

by from Dade City |

Excellent experience got everything I asked for! I got what I wanted on my trade the price of the vehicle and what I wanted to pay

Jesus Castro best Christmas!!!!

by from Dade city fl. |

Thanks Jarrett Ford and the best salesperson David Guavey who took the time to sell me the SUV I wanted great person thumbs up thanks for the great vehicle love it!!!

Great customer service

by from Zephyrhills, Fl |

This was one of my easiest car purchase experience ever. Randy was a very knowledgeable and patient salesman whom I would recommend to anyone. Thanks Jarrett Ford of Dade City Florida for making this a non stressful event.

pleasant experience

by from springhill |

Dave was a great salesman got me in and it in a new car in record time best experience buying a car for me ever

will work to get you a deal

by from Brooksville, FL |

This is the second Vehicle we have purchased from Jarrett Ford in Dade City. The staff is friendly and will work to get you in the car you want at your price point. I look forward to future purchases at Jarrett Ford.

Great service in trading cars

by from Zephyrhills, FL |

Very pleased with the process of buying a car at Jarrett Ford. Carlos Castro was our salesman and we were very happy with his help in our purchase.

Overall dealeRship

by from Zephyr hills flordia |

I bought a new Ford Fusion hybrid end at this dealership and randy noes wended was the salesman. He treated me very well better then any other salesman I have talked to in years. He will help you with anything you need after the sale is done.he is very truth full about his business as all the people are that work there from the clean up lady to the manager. This is a very good place to buy a ford very nice people and a clean place to come to. Great work randy and everyone Richard hunter

Quite a pleasant experience

by from New Port Richey, FL |

Other than having to wait 1.5 hours to speak to the finance lady, the car buying experience at Jarrett Ford in Dade City was quite pleasant -- far better then several other dealerships we've dealt with through the years. Our salesman, Dave, was highly professional and a pleasure to work with on the sale. We would highly recommend Jarrett Ford, especially for a certified used Ford.