Jarrett Ford of Central Florida

38300 Dick Jarrett Way, Dade City, FL 33525

New 888-486-0829
Used 888-705-4354
Service 888-681-0944

When you think Ford... think Jarrett Ford!

Best car buying experience

by from St. Augustine Fl. |

We were looking for a Ford Flex. We looked online and called several dealers here in town. I their dealership through Autotrader. They had a Flex that seemed like a good deal. I emailed and got a call back within minutes. I asked some questions and that was it. They were 4 hrs from my house so I was not sure if I wanted to drive there just to see if I liked the car. The more I looked around the more that good deal became a great deal. I got a few emails from them asking me if I had any questions. We decided to see if we could make a deal over the phone before we would drive all the way there. They said that if the Flex was not everything they said it would be that we would not have to take the deal. Our sales person was Kathy. She went over the vehicle with we over the phone telling me what she saw. I told her that it sounds like what we want. She asked if we would like it brought up to my house so we would not have to drive down there. The next day she called me and said that these 2 nice men were on their way with your new car. They arrived 4 hrs later. They wanted me to take it out for a drive and look it over. They said that if I didnt want it after all they would just drive it back. Well we drove it and looked it over. That Flex looks better than it was described over the phone. Every person at that dealership was so nice. That was the best and easiest time we have ever had buying a car. I love that dealership!

Awesome Customer Service

by from Oxford, FL |

My husband and I recently purchased a new 2014 Expedition from Randy Neiswender at Jarrett Ford-Dade City. Our whole buying experience was great. We had been shopping around Central Florida and came across several dealerships that did have what their ads reflected and then tried pressure tactics to get us to buy something we didnt want. It was certainly not that way at Jarrett Ford. All if the staff was courtious and when it came time to make a deal Mike (the sales manager) was great to work with. My husband and I feel we made the right choice with Jarrett Ford. We are happy with our purchase and will definitely be going back to see Randy at Jarrett when we are ready to buy another vehicle.

Friendly, professiomal, but not overbearing sales

by from Dade City, FL |

Felt that I and my wife were treated with courteous and professional sales service. While some facets of transaction could be improved (paperwork) overall it was a pleasant experience with a knowledgeable gentleman. Couldn't ask for a better sales experience. Thank You, Dave !!

Extremely satisfied customer

by from Tampa, Fl. |

I could not be more pleased with the service I received at Jarrett Ford Dade City and my salesman Randy Neiswender. Bought another vehicle from them, a beautiful F-150. This has to be at least half dozen or more vehicles purchased by my family from Randy and Jarrett Ford. The treatment received is first rate, excellent vehicles at excellent prices. We will never go anywhere else. Everyone there is great!

Jarrett Ford is terrific!

by from Spring Hill, FL |

Unbelievably easy experience from start to finish. Not so perfect credit, negative trade equity, low down payment, so I was not an easy customer by any means. In and out with my newly purchased car in less than 3 hours.

Purchasing a new Ford Focus was a good experience

by from Zephyrhills, Fl |

Wayne Tingley was so kind and never a moment of pressure. He showed me a few in colors I liked and compared the new car price with the A plan available to me against the price of a used car with mileage so I was able to make my own decision. Everyone in the process was so easy to work with, very helpful, the building and the service section were extremely clean and neat so I plan to have all my service work done at this location also. I had looked for used cars and was shocked by the high prices on cars with mileage, so a new car seemed like the best idea. The entire experience was very satisfying. I give it an A plus.

Great buying experience

by from Dade City, FL |

I really appreciate the way Darryl and Rob worked with me to find the most value in a used car for my price range! I feel that they were fair with me regarding my trade and both of them were knowledgeable and professional as they helped me through the buying process. I would not hesitate to recommend Dick Jarrett Ford and Darryl Collins and/or Rob Terpack.

Best Buying Experience Ever

by from Brooksville FL |

I recently bought a new 2014 F-150 from Jarrett Ford in Dade City. This was by far the best buying experience I ever had. The friendliness and no pressure atmosphere from everyone at the dealership was beyond my expectations. I had previously purchased vehicles from another local dealer and due to their high pressure sales tactics that turned me off I decided to check out Jarrett Ford in Dade City for my most recent vehicle purchase. I am so glad I did!! Dave (my salesman) was very upfront about everything and really took his time to make sure I was buying the right vehicle to suit my needs. Mike (the sales manager) was very fair on my trade in value and the pricing for the truck I purchased. Both of these gentleman were super friendly and I did not feel any pressure during the entire sales process to make a rushed or hasty decision. I have definitely found my new home town Ford dealership at Jarrett Ford in Dade City. I look forward to returning to the dealership in the future when my new F-150 is due for service. Thanks for a great job by a great bunch of people. I definitely recommend anyone that is in the market for a new or used vehicle to check them out first they really go the extra mile to make you feel comfortable.

Great salesmenship, knowledgeable w/ great prices

by from Zephyrhills, FL |

Randy Neiswender was highly recommended by a friend who had purchased several vehicles from him. He was extremely helpful in fulfilling my needs. Very knowledgeable of the vehicles. Truly caring and honest person to deal with. A GREAT experience for me.

Great Service

by from Hudson Fl |

We had a great experience Dave was very helpful and knowledgable. They even stayed open late for us

Dave Gauvey

by from ridge Manor, Fl |

Dave Gauvey at Jarrett Ford in Dade City is AWESOME. We purchased our first Ford and the experience was OUTSTANDING. Dave gave us a no pressure, no hassle sales. Everyone at this dealership treats you like family. We purchased a car we thought we could never afford. We paid less for our new Focus compared to used cards we had looked at on other car lots. Jarrett Ford when out of their way to get us our dream car at a GREAT price. If you want a Ford, Jarrett Ford is the only dealership to go to. Thank You Shirley T. Ridge Manor