Castriota Chevrolet

12930 Us Hwy 19, Hudson, FL 34667

Calmness under stress

by from Hudson, Florida |

All employees were very considerate and respectful of their customers. My associate was Linda of whom I consider very professional, because of her calmness through a very stressful time dealing with a multitude of recalls.

wonderful car buying experience

by from Hudson, Florida |

Everything went extremely smoothly. The registration had to go through Minnesota and even that went really well. Your entire staff preformed in the most competent and professional manner. Please thank Gary for me. Dealing with him was a pleasure and I appreciate his help. I'm back in Minnesota and the Cruze was flawless. It's no Cadillac but it rides very good and did get 35 miles per gallon which was what I was looking for when I downsized Thanks again for a great car buying experience.

Great buying experience

by from Hudson, FL |

It was yet another great experience buying a car at the dealership. Everyone is straightforward, friendly and nice to work with through the process.

Timothy E Wohlfiel

by from Hudson, Florida |

My marks must include also include GM since this a recall item. If it were just Castriota the marks would all be excellent or 10.

Purchase

by from New Port Richey |

I purchased my 2014 Silverado High Country, I wanted to say thank you Rick (sales) for your help with this purchase

Beautiful, brand new showroom. Extremely friendly!

by from Hudson, FL |

Every step of the process was handled in a fast, super friendly manner. We were greeted immediately by the owner, Tom Castriota. Our salesman Rick went well beyond our expectations. As long as I live in this part of Florida I will not go to any other dealership. Castriota Chevrolet is the bomb!!

Great service

by from Weeki Wachee, Florida |

Our car was taken care of with no trouble and if you ask they will also wash your car and if you would like to go to somplace close by they will give you a ride and pick you up for free, we have used this before and went to IHop for breakfast. . Thank you for the great care.

buying process

by from Sarasota FL |

Blanche Bosley is the sales person we encountered at the dealership. Blanche was honest, personnable, and very knowledgable about the camaros, and suffered through the right color of red we wanted. They did not have the camero we wanted but found it at another chevy dealer, so she came to us with a deal on this camero we wanted, and we made the deal and picked the car up a week later. We would reccomend this dealership to everyone. In the week we waited Blanche called us and kept us up to date on the transaction, which made us very happy! Lori Pickett, John Iacovone.

Wonderful service, the best in customer service

by from Hudson, Fl |

The service was above average which has been my experience with Castriota since I began having my car serviced there. The associates are friendly, courteous and strive to give the best service possible.

Restored Trust in Chevy

by from Tampa Bay, Florida |

After, a horrible experience/relationship with Maher Chevrolet in St. Pete, Debbie Razzano and Pete did an awesome job and meeting my needs and making me comfortable. Not for one second did I feel like I was being swindled or pressured into a deal or a car that I didn't want. Thank you so much for restoring my trust in Chevrolet. I would recommend any and everyone to Castriota to work with Debbie and Pete!!!