Jim Browne Pasco Chevrolet Buick GMC

(5.0) 9 Reviews

10741 US-301, Dade City, FL 33525

Great Experience

by from Zephyrhills, FL |

Have always been a great advocate of DIY and so have avoided dealership service almost exclusively - until Jim Browne. Now I have them do most my service needs. My experience has been so good that I will strongly consider my future auto purchases with them as well. Service check in equivalent to valet provisions at local country club. Prices for parts are competitive with local discount retailers. Labor costs always kept to a minimum. Highly recommend a visit to Jim Browne. One pass through the waiting room for some coffee or snacks will have you convinced.

remarkable expierience

by from San Antonio Fl |

We were very pleased with our purchase of our Buick Enclave. Frank Vernon and Elvis Rosado were very informative and knowledgeable about your product. They were very helpful and patient in our understanding of how things work. I would recommend your dealership to friends anytime. I appreciated the no-pressure tactics very much.The whole buying expierience (4 to 5 months long) was remarkable.Cudos to your staff! Sincerely, Ed and Weena Mumau

Duane Fielder

by from Plant City, Fl. |

We bought a 2014 Terrain SLE. The salesman, Charley was extremely helpful, and explained everything in detail. He worked well with us and arrived at the best deal for us. Everyone there was very helpful, upbeat and made us feel comfortable and at ease. We are very satisfied and look forward to a continued relationship with this dealership when our SUV comes due for service.

Great Service

by from Brooksville, FL |

I took my 2012 GMC Terrain in for a scheduled oil change with tire rotation and enjoyed some fresh pop corn while waiting. The service was completed sooner than I expected and the best part was the cost was lower than expected. What more could you want. I will be returning for service in the future.

Great service

by from Tampa, FL |

Fred was exceptional. I came to see a 2013 Camaro, but Fred came up with a better deal on a 2014 Camaro and he got the rims that I wanted, which were not on the 2013 model.

My new car purchase was a 2014 Chevy Cruze.Great

by from Zephyrhills, Florida |

The salesman was a pleasure to work with. He explained all the things about the car. I would recommend this dealer to a friend. This was the third automobile I have bought from this dealer. Very satisfied .

by from Brooksville, FL |

Jim Browne Chevrolet ALWAYS exceeds our expectations! Jim Martin and the entire service department crew are wonderful caring people and I will be a forever customer!! Thank you!! Sincerely, Michelle Kilbourne (Brooksville, FL)

The right way to do business

by from Hudson, FL |

I recently purchased a Chevrolet Traverse 2014. Since I walked into the dealer I was treated with most respect and courtesy by salesman Rob Mendola. He took the time to patiently explain and answer me the questions I had about the vehicle and its features. I had gone to another dealership earlier during the week and did not liked how the salesman treated me, applying unfair techniques to sell me the vehicle. On the other side, Rob's professionalism and candor earned a new customer. He took me throughout all the process and made me feel I was important. In summary, we customers can sense when a car salesman is just trying to sell a vehicle, but its not just selling it, but keeping us as customers for the remaining life of the vehicle. Through Rob, the dealer ensured it kept me as a customer for continued vehicle service.

Great dealership to do business with

by from Murphy,NC |

They made it easy to purchase a car. Salesman was professional and courteous and knowledgeable about the vehicles on the lot. Financing was smooth and efficient. AND I LOVE THE LIFETIME POWERTRAIN WARRANTY!