Flammer Ford

Service 888-264-3076

Family Owned And Operated Since 1964

P.O.M.G. Peace Of Mind Guaranteed

by from Spring Hill, FL |

Prompt & Courtious service, hot coffee & fresh pastries, and clean restrooms. And with my rewards points redemption, no out of pocket cost to me...

April 7, 2014

John, We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us this great feedback! We strive to provide exceptional customer service in all aspects of our dealership. We hope that you will continue to come to us for any of your automotive needs! Please give us a call if there's anything more we can do for you. Regards, Robert Dull Service Manager - (352) 686-8255

All around great place to buy a car

by from Spring Hill fl |

No pressure given on us to buy a car, relaxing experience in all the information given to us about the car. Everyone very nice.

April 19, 2014

Leory, Thanks for the review! We're proud to offer our customers a pressure-free shopping experience. I'm glad to hear that was the case for you on your visit to our dealership. Please do come back and see us again. Regards, Russ Silverstone- Sales Manager- (352) 686-8255.

Reliable, dependable and respected.

by from Spring Hill, FL |

My experience was great and went very smoothly. Nate got exactly what I wanted in the color of the convertible top and interior, very cool, I couldn't be happier.

maintenance into madness. ( beware women )

by from spring hill fl |

I am too angry right now to comment. Let's see how the repairs go on the car that didn't need any. And maybe this might get the attention of the right people So they understand that I am NOT HAPPY.

April 1, 2014

Susan, I understand you're frustrated. However, it is difficult to comprehend your situation just based on what you've said. I'd love to speak with you in order to learn what may have happened and look for a resolution. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Robert Dull Service Manager - (352) 686-8255

amazing service!

by from Spring Hill fl |

Dave Donovan is an amazing salesman! He was patient and worked with my schedule and took the time to answer all of my questions. Very clean friendly environment.

March 30, 2014

Timothy, thanks for taking the time to write about your excellent experience with Dave and Flammer Ford We understand that one thing people value most during their car-shopping experience is a hassle-free and relaxing environment. It is great to know that we accomplished this with you. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you. Regards, Russ Silverstone- Sales Manager- (352) 686-8255

They always take care of their customers

by from Spring Hill, Florida |

We are treated more like family than customers and we always feel at home at your dealership. We have been buying cars from you since 1989 and we will continue to so in the future.

March 27, 2014

Betty, this is an excellent review to read. It is of utmost importance to us that our customers know how valued they are as soon as they step through the door. We're glad to have you part of the Flammer Ford family! Never hesitate to stop in if you have any concerns. Regards, Russ Silverstone- Sales Manager- (352) 686-8255

choose another dealer

by from spring hill fl |

bought 2 cars at this dealership....one car a few things they destroyed and wanted me to pay for their carelessness and stupidity...second car told me my aftermarket warranty would not cover.Took car to another ford dealer,where it was fixed under warranty.Too many problems and lies to even wald into this dealership.Beware....

March 28, 2014

Thank you for alerting us of the issue and I understand your frustration. Unfortunately your comments are vague and we cannot pinpoint what may have gone wrong in order to improve our service. I would like to have the opportunity to speak with you to understand further understand the situation and work towards a resolution. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Regards, Robert Dull - Service Manager

Great Service

by from Spring Hill Fl |

I liked the fact that all items checked got a rating to help me manage what needs to be done.

March 26, 2014

We appreciate your review and excellent rating, Paul. Our comprehensive rating system has been a huge success with customers as it allows our customers to visually see what needs to be fixed by priority. We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment. Regards, Robert Dull - Service Manager

great service

by from spring hill, fl. |

Pete took care of us as per our appointment time and explained what needed to be attended to on our car, and took care of the repair promptly.

March 27, 2014

Great review, Marsha. Pete is a fantastic member of our team which works diligently to provide the fastest yet thorough service for our customers. Please give us a call if you ever have any unanswered questions. Regards, Robert Dull - Service Manager

Service department

by from spring hill fl |

The staff is super friendly--that is important to me! My appointment time is always on time, if not sooner! Thanks

March 26, 2014

Patrica, thank you for the 5-star review! We do our best to provide everyone with the fast and friendly service we are known for. We look forward to working with you again! Regards, Robert Dull - Service Manager

Best experience yet...

by from Holiday, Florida |

Service, Finance and Sales were quick & very friendly. They were very patient with us, it was an all around awesome experience. We highly recommend them & we will go there every time for a vehicle. This is the way a vehicle purchase should be, all other dealerships should do their customer service training at this facility.