Don Mealey Chevrolet

14138 Old County Rd 50, Clermont, FL 34711

New 877-436-8099 New877-436-8099
Used 866-959-4933 Used866-959-4933
Service 877-566-7409 Service 877-566-7409

Brand New Facility Opening This Summer only 10 minutes west of Windermere!

Extremely knowledgeable and helpful sales staff!

by from Clermont, Fl |

I came into Don Mealey Chevrolet looking to possibly buy a new vehicle. I had my heart set on a newly redesigned Impala but was unsure if it would work for my financial situation. I was greeted with a sales floor full of smiling faces, all willing and happy to help me in any way I needed. I was asked if I needed any refreshments before taking the walk around the lot to check out their inventory. The salesperson Taylor was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. I could tell that everyone there was genuinely happy that I had stopped in to their dealership. After walking around the lot for a bit I noticed a beautiful blue new body Impala. It was an their LTZ (Top of the line) and I immediately fell in love. I was explained everything in exact detail with a very non-pressure presentation. Actually, I found the whole experience to be very transparent and non-pressure. I was initially worried I would not be able to afford the vehicle but the managers Ted and Rodney as well as the finance department assured me they would do everything they could to make sure I was happy with my experience and my deal. They worked up the numbers in a very timely manner and they did not try to use any outdated pressure tactics or side talk throughout any of the process.They tailored the deal to fit my exact needs. FINALLY A PLACE THAT DOESN'T PLAY ANY GAMES! I can honestly say they truly care about their customers as well as their community. I am extremely pleased with my experience at Don Mealey Chevrolet! I won't be shopping anywhere else due to the professionalism and genuine appreciation with which everything was handled. I definitely plan on sending all of my friends and family there to purchase their new or pre-owned cars! If you are looking for a family oriented place, in a non-pressure atmosphere to purchase your quality vehicle from then look no further! Thanks for everything guys! I'll be back soon to get my next vehicle!

Great Product! Sales! Service after the Sale!

by from Clermont |

Always greeted with a smile and friendly goodmorning. Since I work, I have always been transported by to work. If I need a ride back to pick up my vehicle; they give me the courteously - give me a call when vehicle is done and when they are on the way to pick me up. The service is excellent! People are great! Cannot wait to see your new facilities!

Great Service Department

by from Orlando Florida |

I've purchased 10 vehicles from them and I'm always blown away by there level of customer service, it's always 100%. They have the best service department around and I would never take my vehicle anywhere else.

GREAT SALES MEN J..R.. GOT A GREAT DEAL TKS RODNEY

by from CLERMONT, FL. |

UNREAL; YOU HAVE TO MEET J..R.. SALESMAN. YOU WILL MAKE A FRIEND FOR LIFE. TELLS IT LIKE IT IS. NO BULL.. THANKS J..R..

A GREAT dealership!

by from Clermont, FL |

I have been around dealerships for a good portion of my life, I worked at one and saw first hand how a great one is run. So, when I went into Don Mealey I put on my usual game face and experienced a nice surprise. A nice and gentle support from Paul, smiling faces that made me feel welcome and an ambiance of excitement. Something that should go along with the thrill and adventure of buying a new car. I didn't feel pressure, Paul was fantastic. Called me back if interested and I still was. Sure enough bought a great truck and then came back months later for a great deal on a BMW! We have had pleasant staff, good pricing and comfortable feel in facility. I especially enjoyed the help from Jere when I bought my BMW, we had been in contact via phone and internet looking for something nice and we found a great car. I highly recommend the dealership to anyone, because I know they mean business. If you want a vehicle they will find you one!

CAR SALESMAN

by from Clermont Florida freedom |

Last week took my car for a service recall and while wainting decided to look for a camaro convertible salesman Taylor seemed genuinely interested in helping fine the car in the color I wanted, when it came time to value my trade it was valued a bit low. He said general manager was not there to assess a better value but he was going to call me back, gave me his card & I left. Guess what? He never call back, a bad taste in my mouth & the reason why I don't recommend it to anyone.

Don Mealey Chevrolet responded to this review

May 11, 2016

Hello and thank you for bringing this to my attention. I'm the New General Manager here at the dealership. Taylor recently resigned and it's most unfortunate that your inquiry was overlooked. This is NOT how we operate our business. Our customers are our first priority. I'd like the opportunity to evaluate your trade-in personally in an effort to give you a more favorable offer to help get you in the Camaro convertible you were looking for. Please email me directly at rgrana@dmchevy.com. I'd appreciate the chance to earn your business.

How to not treat a customer

by from Orlando, Florida |

You should never treat a customer like they are a problem for you, or tell them they are not being truthful. You should treat them like they are the reason your business is open. It is to bad this Dealer represents GM!

Don Mealey Chevrolet responded to this review

May 11, 2016

Hello and thank you for bringing this to my attention. I'm the New General Manager here at the dealership. I've been going over past reviews and addressing issues like the one you experienced in an effort to turn things around for the better. Please email me directly at rgrana@dmchevy.com. I'd appreciate the chance to listen to your experience to make the appropriate changes that are necessary to prevent this from happening in the future.

Outstanding buying experiences

by from Staten Isand , ny |

I Just went in to the dealership for the first time on Friday to get a recall done on my car I was talking to service manger about my warranties has ran out and he said I should go inside and talk to on of the sales guys I said I did not want to do an upside down trade he told me not to worry about it .. he was right I meet Dennis Payne he put my mind at ease after the test drive and said my upside down trade was not going to be a problem .. I told him I want to keep the payment around the same I was paying on my car . sure enough Dennis and Rodney Allen was able to make it happen better yet I was able to sign and drive with no money down ... I would not have a problem recommending Dennis or Rodney to deal with if you looking for a new chevy .

Poor Customer Service

by from Clermont, FL |

I was looking at corvette on the show room floor. I opened the door to look inside. When I closed the driver door, someone in the dealership locked the doors remotely. I was not looking to buy the corvette but found thisto be an extremely rude gesture. Dispite this, we later decided that we would go back and test drive a Camero we were looking at. We placed two calls to our salesman to set up a test drive but he never called back. We purchased our new car from another dealer. Very poor customer service. And a poorly maintained dealership. It looks run down and does not give you the impression you are dealing with a first class operation. From the looks of the place and poor customer service, I do not expect this dealership to be open much longer.

Terrible service

by from Clermont |

Service advisor was rude to my wife as was the cashier. Maybe the need to send there employees to the GM/Disney training program to learn how to treat there customers because they really don't care probably why they are still in a old delapidated building and haven't done the updates like all the other Chevrolet dealerships They could care less about the customer experience. This was the second bad trip to them gave them the benefit of another chance after a terrible sales experience.