Register Chevrolet

14181 Cortez Blvd, Brooksville, FL 34613

New 888-731-9115
Used 866-495-8618
Service 877-227-9592

Home of "You be the Judge!"

New Auto Purchase

by from Spring Hill, FL |

Very good experience with Louie Salvadeo in sales and the finance manager when it came to the financial aspect of completing the deal.

Great facility great history of company

by from Spring hill fla |

Alex was so very helpful and spent much time explaining the car to me and very good about dealing with my son .

Best Chevy dealership in Florida

by from Brooksville, Florida |

We were treated with the utmost respect and kindness, making this by far the most pleasant car buying experience we have ever had in my entire life. Lou and Denise were exceptional and even stayed late for us as my wife had a busy day as a mail carrier and could not get to the dealership until 6:00 PM. Your dealership is a delightful place to shop for a vehicle as everyone that I came in contact with were very friendly and courteous to me. I have passed by your dealership more times than I can count in the last 22 years I have lived here. I have not bought a Chevy since 1991 so never came in. My wife and I were looking to buy a new vehicle so we came in a few months ago to look and Lou took exceptional care of us, so well in fact that when we left we both said that we will buy a vehicle there from Lou. I will always buy vehicles from your dealership as long as I am in Brooksville. Thanks again for being awesome, Jeff and June Horan

Clean Dealer ship and very NICE To DEAL WITH

by from Brooksville ,Florida |

The whole dealer ship are Pros ,I Am Glad to have them on My Team .Keep up the excellent Work ,God Bless and Merry Christmas ,P.S JOE the service Manger Is OUTSTANDING and a REAL ASSET to your Company

Register Chevrolet responded to this review

December 20, 2014

Hi Glenn Thanks for your kind words. I will personally give this message to Joe. He is one of our best assets.

Great service, friendly and helpful sales people

by from Spring Hill, FL |

Sales people could not have been more friendly and helpful. They went out of their way to assist me in selecting the right vehicle. I will buy from them again in the future.

Very good and positive business like dealership

by from Brooksville, Florida |

Brought a new Chevrolet Traverse LTZ. We dealt with Steve Katz, and we enjoyed our negotiations with him, and we found him to be extremely knowledgeable and would highly recommend him to anyone.

Excellent Customer Experience

by from Hudson, FL |

We are GM buyers and everything was above board and transparent, which we greatly appreciated. Information was supplied quickly and efficiently. Everyone was excellent and customer service was fantastic!

Wonderful as always

by from Spring hill florida |

I always have a great experience at register! This past one was perfect, I was contacted each step of the way and well informed. Thank you!

Great Service Excellent Dealership

by from Spring Hill Florida 34609 |

basic oil and filter change with 27point inspection was handled very professionally and advised on future needed maintanance.DEFINITALY SATISFIED as always at Register Chevrolet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Salesman

by from Spring Hill Florida |

everyone at Register is very pleasant however I have bought about 20 cars in my life-time and Louie Salvadeo is the best salesman I have ever dealt with. he makes the buying experience as painless and pleasant as possible,

New Malibu

by from Spring Hill, Florida |

The purchase of our New Malibu was easy and the sales people were so nice and respectful. I have bought at least 3 new cars from this dealer and would recommend them highly.