Register Chevrolet

14181 Cortez Blvd, Brooksville, FL 34613

New 888-731-9115
Used 866-495-8618
Service 877-227-9592

Home of "You be the Judge!"

In 40 years the absolute worst place of business

by from Brooksville, FL |

I had been warned about Register Chevrolet. However, having had a Chevrolet for nearly all of my driving years I decided to go ahead with the closest Chevrolet dealer for service on my vehicle. I can't believe Register is still in business with all the horror stories I heard and how they tried their best to over charge me. It wasn't for minor items either. Register tried to convince me my vehicle needed a repair of over TWO THOUSAND dollars and it needed to be done immediately or my vehicle was done for. We're not talking about an old run down vehicle here. Thanks to the warnings of others, I had my vehicle thoroughly checked at another location. They checked and rechecked my vehicle and Register was wrong. Totally wrong. This company didn't even charge me for the complete check of my vehicle like Register did (which was around 100.00, I can't remember exactly). My vehicle is just fine and I saved A LOT of money by listening to ex-customers of Register. When someone called later and wanted a customer satisfaction survey, they couldn't get off the phone fast enough when I started to explain what I did here. I will not be purchasing my new Chevrolet there, nor the RV we plan on getting (Ive heard a lot of bad things about that part of Register too).

August 15, 2015

This person did not have service done here. On occasion we will get bad reviews that are done by rival dealers to bring down our high ranking. It is unfortunate. And we will try to have non legit reviews removed. Are service ranking in the Southeast Region has always been at the top of the chart. We post are rankings in our service department so that all of our customers may review.

Cindy R.

by from Brooksville, FL |

My tire pressure was low in all tires. The tires were checked and filled quite quickly, even though I had no appointment prior.

August 15, 2015

Thanks so much coming from a 5 star customer that means a lot. We will let the team know. Wayne Bennett

Friendly, knowledgeable staff

by from Brooksville, FL |

Everyone was very courteous, waiting room was comfortable, staff couldn't have been more friendly. There was no pressure and the salesman was very knowledgeable about the vehicles we were looking at and the one we bought. I felt like family.

July 4, 2015

Thanks you so much for the kind words. Ours staff is here for you.

Register in just one word is FANTASTIC.

by from Spring Hill Florida 34607 |

I use to work for Register in the RV sales when it was on this side of 50 and I will always recommend Register to all my friends, I just Bought a Cadillac from there and I was treated like I was a very important person, God Bless all the people that work there, that has made Register the best place to do business! Roy Buchanan

auto service

by from Brooksville, Florida |

no problems from IN to OUT. No appointment needed. Time to complete service was stated and we would have been contacted by telephone if a problem had been formed. We were notified when the work was completed.

May 22, 2015

Hi John Thanks for servicing your vehicle with Register Chevy.

Great dealership!!!

by from Tarpon Springs, FL |

Very pleased with how hard everyone worked to make me feel special and taken care of. So happy with my purchase! Loved the experience and the service. I feel wonderful about my new vehicle!

May 22, 2015

Hi Joyce Thanks for your business & trusting Register Chevy with your vehicle.

Great service, professional and personal attention

by from Cedarville, Ohio |

Salesperson handled the transaction very professionally. He was helpful and took time to answer any questions that I had. He also showed me how the various aspects of the vehicle worked.

May 22, 2015

Hi Jack Thanks for servicing your vehicle with Register Chevy. Next time to come in, please stop by the sales dept to see Alex. He is a big Buckeye Fan. Hope you are too!

Car Repair Success

by from Brooksville, FL |

Frank L. (in the Body Shop) provided outstanding service!! He took care of all my concerns and answered all my questions with care and respect.

May 22, 2015

Hi Lyndel Thanks for your nice words about Frank in our Body Shop. He does a great job for our clients

Costs of service at Register chevrolet

by from Spring Hll Florida |

Have been satisfied with past service but this seems unreasonable distributer cap and rotor 156.21 inc/labor spark plugs and wires 521.59 inc/labor

May 22, 2015

Hi Robert Sorry you felt the cost was high on our service. My Dad paid a similar amount for the same work not to long ago after comparing prices, he found it to be reasonable & he was very satisfied how his car performed after the job.

Treated like a family member.

by from Brooksville, Fl. |

William had taken care of my oil change and tire rotation needs very promptly. Joe the service manager has a great attention to detail with his customers. Thanks, Bruce and Jody Bruce

May 22, 2015

Hi Bruce & Jody Thanks for your kind words about our Service Department. William & Joe C.(Service Mgr.) do a great job treating our clients like family. We have been family owned & operated since 1927