Ferrari Maserati of Central Florida

Service 888-340-6720 Service 888-340-6720

The Absolute Opposite Of Ordinary

used Bentley buyer from Mid-Atlantic

by from Montchanin DE |

I found the used 2007 Bentley Convertible GTC at Ferrari of Central Florida on a search site. Spoke to the sales Manager, Stuart Clennel. He was very professional.Always called or emailed me back. They delivered the car to the Bentley dealer- across town and picked it up for the pre-purchase inspection. There were a few cosmetic issues. Stuart was very easy to deal with. We came to a price and they did some minor repairs and touch ups-very well done. I flew in to Orlando for a quick visit to inspect and drive the car and it was just great. The wheels had some very minor curb "rash" ( I couldn't see it from 3 feet away, but they did) and they insisted on fixing them. I even asked to have the front license plate holes filled and painted-no charge. They DETAILED the car before shipping. They arranged for shipping to my office in a Mid-Atlantic state in an enclosed luxury/exotic car delivery truck. Driver was very professional and courteous. Papers were send back and forth by UPS overnight. Their title clerk, Ms Miller, was so pleasant and professional. Car arrived 1 day ahead of schedule 12/23 and very clean and perfect. Merry Christmas!! I kept waiting for something to disappoint. Never happened. A total delightful experience. I would highly recommend Stuart and his team at Ferrari Central Florida. As an out of town buyer, it is with apprehension that we deal with unknown dealers- my experience was very similar to my last new Bentley purchase. THEY COULDN'T DO ENOUGH FOR ME. I am saving for a Ferrari California. I will buy it from these guys.

6 Month Ghibli Owner Going Strong

by from Orlando, FL |

I leased a Ghibli SQ4 6 months ago through Ferrari/Maserati of Central Florida. The car is awesome and the guys there are the best. This is the best experience i have had when getting a new car. Friendly, down to earth people who love the cars and love to help out with whatever I needed. Highly recommended!!!

Fantastic Experience, Amazing Car!

by from Orlando, FL |

The best dealership that i have ever worked with! Very nice people, no pressure or sales pitch and incredible service. The staff all worked with me to make this dream achievable for me and i couldn't be happier. My new 'Rosso Energia' Ghibli is perfect and makes me feel great every time i get behind the wheel!

Contact came too late

by from Atlanta, GA |

I contacted the dealer through cars.com in the last couple of days in December, I finally got an email response in Feburary, Two weeks after I had purchased a different car. A little more timely, and they could have had a sale.

No integrity at all....

by from Florida Florida |

Tried for a week to negotiate on a car they took in trade. They kept giving me the run around that service needed to check it out etc. I knew it was the car, options, equipment I wanted and simply wanted to negotiate a price, reserve it and check it out. Told the staff / Finance mgr i was going to come see the car on a specific day and time. Drove 600 miles to the dealership to see it and meet the General Manager in person. Met with the GM he was professional and gave me a tour. Took me to the car which was up high on a rack and not able to see it. Made a deal that came down to $500 on the car with the GM and he had to leave so he left me with the sales manager. The sales manager excused himself and then came back and told me he would not honor the GM's deal and wanted to charge me $7000 more for the car as they needed more profit. Basically giving me the attitude that I was not good enough and my money was not green enough to buy a car there. So I left. Spoke to the gm the next day and he made a claim that the car was deposited the morning before I got there. Weird!!!! He and the sales manager negotiated on the car and did not know if they even sold it. This after I tried to work a deal out all week. . it's been almost 2 months now and the car still shows in inventory. Really bad integrity here, did not care at all about their reputation and made it next to impossible to buy a car. I called another Ferrari dealer and made a deal easily with them without a run around and they made a price and honored it. My personal experience.

Ferrari Maserati of Central Florida responded to this review

December 21, 2014

We can only apologize for this experience at our store and say that this was a one off. Since this date the store is under new management and has undergone major changes in every area. Our integrity is of the utmost importance to us and we pride ourselves in our established reputation as one of the warmest and friendliest stores to deal with. Once again apologies for the unfortunate experience and hopefully we will get the chance to put things right in the future and make many more car buying dreams come true.