Alexander Ford

6885 South US 181, Kenedy, TX 78119

New 888-712-5930 New 888-712-5930
Used 888-707-7523 Used 888-707-7523
Service 888-713-0726 Service 888-713-0726

Best Little Ford House in Texas!

First Time Buyer

by from Kenedy, Texas |

I was very nervous about the whole car buying experience since I am a first time buyer. The sales and finance team at Alexander Ford made the process so easy. They were very patient and thoroughly explained every step of my car purchase. I also plan on having my car serviced there in the future. They took me to the shop and gave me a tour of the facilities. I feel like I made a quality purchase and that my service needs will also be taken care of in a professional manner.

2015 F250 XLT

by from Clute, Texas |

I was looking for a particular model F250, a supercab, and having found it 3 hours from my home was taken care of professionally and kindly by the staff. They worked hard to find a better financing deal than my bank and helped save me some money. Very friendly and explained everything.

July 12, 2015

Thank you so much for your positive words KAW! We strive to get our customers the best deal we possibly can while respecting your time spent in our dealership. It means a lot to us that you came from the big city to our small town and took a chance on us! Thanks again for your purchase!

Our New F-150

by from Tomball, TX |

My husband and i just purchased a Platinum Edition F-150 from Alexander Ford. As soon as we walked in the door we were treated like family. I felt like we were in and out in no time. We are not pressured to buy by any of the sales staff. Lana and Stacy were both extremely professional. We were even hugged and thanked by the owners. What a great purchase experience. Even though we live 3 hours away from Alexander Ford, I am confident we will purchase our next Ford from them.

Friendly & Trustworthy buying experience

by from Kenedy, TX |

I just had to post that the experience I had with Alexander Ford while buying my car was so wonderful. They really took the time to make sure that my vehicle needs were met. Every step was explained thoroughly as we went along in the buying process. I was not pressured at all and this made me really happy. I was given a very fair price for my trade in and a great price on my purchase. I felt that they made me an honest, fair deal and I just couldn't ask for more. Thanks so much!

The best car for the best price

by from Stephenville, TX |

We used an online car search engine. Alexander Auto had one of the cars we were looking for. We called ahead and recieved a good quote via e-mail. When we arrived, the car wasn't at the lot. While we were initailly concerned, the staff went out of their way to get the car to the lot and ready for a test drive. This was the best car we drove all day with the best price. The salesman and manager worked to make sure the car was ready so we could drive it home the same day.

August 14, 2012

Thank you so much for your positive feedback!!! We are so happy to have been able to help you especially since you drove from so far away. We thank you so much for your business and we are so happy to have you on board as part of our Alexander family.

Scam advertisement

by from Beeville tx |

I called this place because they had a nice car listed at a very low price, the lady answering their telephone assured me the car was there and I let her know I would be there shortly. I got there 90 minutes later and found out that the car had just been sold, then they tried to show me other more expensive vehicles. These people are crooked, they lied about the car being for sale so they can get people to go there. I will never spend my money there.

July 31, 2012

Benny, I apologize for any incovienance we caused you. Their was a lack of communication on our part in which we thought the car was sold but the customer had a medical emergency come up and backed out of the deal. If I would have had your phone number, I could have saved you a trip or told you that I was notified the car was pending sale. Also, we would never try to sell our customers anything they do not want or came into inquire about. That is not how we do business. If you are still interested, we will discount the car $500 for the inconvenience we have caused you. Please contact me at 8305832514. Respectfully, Patricia Gonzalez Internet Manager