Cecil Clark Chevrolet

8843 US Hwy 441, Leesburg, FL 34749

New 888-765-4757
Used 888-346-2089
Service 888-633-4171

Nobody, but Nobody Beats A Cecil Clark Deal.

Fast, Easy, Exactly what I wanted

by from Leesburg, FL |

I have bought three trucks from Cecil Clark Chevrolet. First one was used and the last two new. Every time it has been fast, easy and I was able to exactly what I wanted. Very happy and look forward doing more business in the future!

Awesome service, professional, quick to help A++++

by from West Palm Beach, FLorida |

Joseph Clark of Cecil Clark Chevrolet is the real deal!! It would have been a 3-hour drive for me to drive there and purchase the Chevy Tahoe LTZ. I was having a busy day at work in West Palm Beach, and Joseph not only offered me more on my trade in than any dealer nearby, but he also was willing to give me the best price on the new Tahoe of anybody I contacted, and as if that was not enough, he offered to drive the car to West Palm Beach, do the paperwork in my office and take my trade back to Leesburg - and save ME the 3 hours of driving. Wow!! Can you say impressive? Every question answered, timely, called me early in the morning from home when I sent my email. Just Right On Top Of Every Little Detail from the very start!! I am so impressed. My next Chevrolet will come from Cecil Clark in Leesburg - and I won't waste much time dealer shopping in my neighborhood.

VERY HAPPY

by from GAINESVILLE FL |

JUST PURCHASED MY NEW 2014 STINGRAY, CHUCK, JOSEPH AND PHIL WERE VERY HELPFUL. I WILL DEFINITELY BUY MY NEXT CORVETTE FROM THEM.