Lake Nissan

Service 877-735-7517

Family owned Dealership for over 45 Years

Very Professional

by from Leesburg |

Just wanted to share my experience at this dealer. We have been shopping for a used car and have been to a majority of the dealers looking for the right car. This dealership has showed the most professional service to us out during our time. I know we have used a lot of the salesman time and he has remained very professional during our search even without finding the right car for our budget at this time. I did see some of the reviews prior to going to the lot and looking and was nervous however based on my experience I felt it very important to share our experience with other car shoppers.

Lake Nissan responded to this review

September 9, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We have been in business for over 44 years, it is a family owned and operated dealer and we take personal pride in our customer satisfaction. Looking forward to our future dealings and welcome to the Lake Nissan family.

TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT

by from Leesburg, Fl |

Read through the other reviews, seems they have many issues but only respond to the positive ONE. What about us the disappointed?!?!?!?!? Purchased my Rogue in Feb 2015, it took 6 hours for them to finalize it and let me leave. 3 months later I get a flat tire and go to change it, they sold me a vehicle WITHOUT a wheel lock. I sat for 3 hours, made numerous calls to the dealership and they played dumb! Finally after flipping out at everyone they put Phyllis on the phone, who quickly set someone out with replacement lock. Now 7/16/15 6 months after purchase I dropped it off for an oil change and to have the heat shield repaired (told it is a common Nissan issue) and they tell me my vehicle is no longer under warranty. I was told 4 weeks ago not to worry it would be taken care of. Every time I go there, or talk to someone from that place the story changes and the empty promises get made. The service staff, meaning the writers are rude, and treat you like your bothering them. Really people its your job!

1st Lake Nissan car buyer

by from Lake Mary Florida |

I purchased my vehicle from Michelle Kennedy with the assistance of Deen Bohler. It was my 1st time purchasing a car in 10 years and I was very hesitant due to some of the horror stories I heard from my friends. Both Michelle and Deen made the experience seamless and easy. I purchased my vehicle at a great price and I would refer a friend.

Horrible Service Department

by from Eustis, Florida |

We were having a few problems with our new Nissan Armada and scheduled an appointment online to bring it in for service. I was greeted by Dan, who could not be bothered to look up from his little work area to acknowledge me. I told him we had a service appointment, which he told me I would have to come back another day because I really should not have made a service appointment online. What? That makes no sense! Why have that available? I then explained that I would be leaving my car anyway, to which he rolled his eyes and went off to find a tech to drive around with me so I could let him hear the noise I was wanting fixed. It was raining pretty hard, so of course the tech could not hear the noise, but offered to drive it the next day to figure it out. Lake Nissan kept my car for 12 days!!!!! I had to call them to find out the status of my repairs. They were going to do my brakes and replace the headliner. That took 12 days!!!! They didn't even fix the noise or the headliner! They did not offer a car to borrow. They did not apologize. My car is still under warranty! When we did finally pick the car up, it was given to me with no explanations, no paper work, nothing. I will never return to Lake Nissan.

Worst experience in car buying

by from Mount Dora |

In August 2013 I traded in a Camaro convertible for a lease on an Altima. I was made all these promises that never came true. I'm still waiting on a refund I was told I would get. I also had to call and get the payoff on my Camaro. To this day I still do not have a written contract because I was told they needed to amend it. I went to the dealership one day and they said it wasn't in my file. Imagine that! I will never use Lake Nissan again and would not recommend it to my worst enemy!

Worst car buying experience ever

by from Mt Dora, Fl |

This was just a terrible waste of time. The way they treat you is an insult to your intelligence. If you are a woman be prepared to be exposed to every trick in the book. I think their tactics must work because they have been around a long time. Please don't waste your time. Visit a dealer that will treat you with respect.

Classic Bait & Switch

by from Orlando, FL |

What a waste of time & gas. We drove 33 miles each way to see three 2013 Altimas advertised on the web site. Got there and found none were for sale. They promised to find a 2014 with the same features and sell it at the 2013 price, only the 2013 price suddenly went up. We also wasted 2 1/2 hours while they pretended to search for cars that weren't there. This is a classic bait and switch and a total waste of time to look on their website. They even admitted that their special sale price is just a ruse to get names and phone numbers. The big sale price is $100 off the price advertised on the car that isn't really for sale anyway. Beware!

High pressure, bogus and misleading information .

by from The Villages Fl |

Attempted to convince a female senior citizen her present vehicle was a death trap and pressured her into a high interest, long term loan that totaled more than twice the new vehicle price. Upon cancellation of the sales contract, had to threaten legal action for return of trade in and deposit and left without transportation for days until finally returned.

SWITCH A ROOO

by from FLAGLER BEACH FL. |

5N1AR1NN6CC640314= MY WIFE AND I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A 2012 PATHFINDER SINCE THE END OF MARCH AND LIKED THE MODEL WE FOUND AT LAKE NISSAN. UNFORTUNATLY WE WERE NOT ABLE TO PUT IN AN OFFER AND THE VEHICLE SOLD. WE CONTINUED TO SEARCH AND IN THE MIDDLE OF MAY WE SAW ANOTHER PATHFINDER JUST LIKE THE ONE WE SAW IN APRIL. WE THOUGHT IT WAS THE SAME VEHICLE AND WERE NOT SURE. WE HAD SEEN THE CARFAX FROM THE PREVIOUS ONE AND KNEW IT ONLY HAD 3000 MI. ON IT. THE ONE THAT WE SAW NOW HAD 4800 MI. ON IT AND WAS PRICED $3000 MORE. WE REQUESTED THE CARFAX AS IT WAS NOT POSTED ON THE SITE. AFTER 2 REQUESTS THE INTERNET MANAGER SENT IT TO US AND TO OUR SURPRIZE IT WAS THE SAME CAR. WHEN WE ASKED THE INTERNET MANAGER ABOUT THAT MILEAGE AND PRICE INCREASE SHE SAID THA THEY TOOK A LOSS ON THE 2012 PATHFINDER WHEN THE CUST. BROUGHT IT BACK AND BOUGHT A 2013 PATHFINDER, AND THEY HAD REPLACED THE CLOTH INTERIOR WITH LEATHER AND RAISED THE PRICE TO COVER THEIR LOSSES. *****BUYER BEWARE***** NO SALE

Pleasantly Surprised

by from Clermont, FL |

The last car I bought was back in 2008 at a dealer in Pennsylvania and the experience left a bad taste. By the time I finally got to Lake Nissan, I was prepared to be run through the wringer again. I couldn't have asked for a smoother buying process with a friendlier staff. They were attentive, easy going, low pressure and I did not feel like I had been taken advantage of.I'm writing this review 6 months after I bought the car. I had an incident where my tire needed to be replaced immediately and they made that happen within 2 hours and handled the billing and repairs. I dealt with absolutely nothing. I was very pleased with their sales, service and financial team and would be more than happy to recommend them to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Great dealership!!!!!

by from Sorrento fl |

All I can say is we left with the best car I ever driven. And a great price. You want a deal go to lake Nissan.

Lake Nissan responded to this review

December 8, 2012

Todd- We're so glad you're enjoying your new car and thank you for sharing your positive experience. Great cars at great prices and great customers are why we're here! We're so glad to have you as member of the Lake Nissan family! Enjoy! Lake Nissan