Advantage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

18311 US-441, Mt Dora, FL 32757

New 877-602-1071 New877-602-1071
Used 877-499-8560 Used877-499-8560
Service 877-634-0972 Service 877-634-0972

Low Prices, Great Selection and Small Town Service!

Great experience!

by from Tampa, FL |

Although I didn't end up buying a car, I was impressed with the salesman, Josh's, courteous and professional attitude. He walked me through a lot and helped me understand the car-buying process.

Poor Customer Service

by from Tampa, FL |

Advantage has very poor customer service. I had worked out a deal with them online as I found a vehicle that I would have liked to purchase and live several hours away. One getting to the dealership they would not honor the deal and the so called Sales Manager was of no help at all. Since the Sales Manager was of no assistance and stated that he was the ultimate management level for the dealership there was no way to get them to honor the agreed to deal that was confirmed with email.

great experience

by from Mt. Dora, FL |

April our sales person was exceptional. Matt the general manager was very friendly and accommodating. We were very pleased with the whole process. We are looking at buying another car from them. The best car buying experience we ever had.

Loved my buying experience at this dealership!

by from Sorrento, FL |

I am over the moon ecstatic with my 2013 Fiat 500 Turbo. I had for over 15 years been driving a Miata....and it was time to think about upgrading to a newer car. When my Miata was in for repairs (again) I had the chance to rent a little Fiat. I was in love with the Fiat immediately. I went on the hunt locally for a car I could own. After searching on the internet, I spied a little 500 Turbo with Advantage Chrysler Jeep in Mount Dora. I went in basically just to look and was immediately connected with April and her sales team who made me feel comfortable in exploring what kind of a deal they could offer. No pressure, they actually let me drive the deal and make my own choices with none of the sales pressure you get other places. Best experience ever. I love my car, and if you are looking for a great buying experience and want a salesperson who has your best interest at heart, I recommend requesting April right off the bat. She will make sure that all details are covered, you get the payment where you want it, and you drive away feeling great about your experience. Will definitely keep Advantge Chrysler Jeep of Mount Dora in mind for all my car buying needs in the future.

Great buying experience

by from The villages |

Went to dealership after seeing on line ad for used Fiat 500 - found they were very helpful and easy to deal with. April was great as our primary contact. In the event, car we wanted had just gone but they had another similar one in Gainesville which I checked on the internet link with them and it was delivered to our door 5.00 pm the same afternoon. Had just left another large nearby dealership and experienced the unpleasant side of buying a car. If you want a non stressful auto buying experience, visit these folk and ask for April. They did well and would certainly go back.

Courteous adn Professional

by from Grand Island, FL |

Our experience at Advantage Chrysler was a good one. Joel, the internet manager, and Ernie, the young salesman were respectful, courteous, and professional. They did an exceptional job of following up with us without being overbearing. The General Manager stepped out of his office to introduce himself and asked if we needed any help from him. I think these people are trying hard to improve the dealerships image and service. I have not bought a vehicle yet, but will definitely consider Advantage when I am ready.

Customer Services

by from Mount Dora |

Don't like how the sale personal handle himself, financial guy and how the sale manager handle the sale. Poor of listen to the customer, they don't care or care what you have to say, Lack of poor judgment and amount other thing's. They try to over charge your loan and ad more stuff and not explain anything don't care or explain themselves what you are signing. Not even a follow up call, they treat you like number and that's is all..

buying car

by from florida |

I came in to trade in my car ford f150 and found the sales person very helpful with my trade and answered all my questions quickly. I would love telling others to go there..

they are so misleading in the service department a

by from eustis fl |

Stay far away from this service department. Quoted over $1300 more than another shop quoted for the same repairs. Wanted to charge me $118 for for differential oil, that cost $14 at an Auto Parts store and thats not including labor. Inflated prices with bad attitudes. Please do not use these people. I now know why another customer the day before was screaming at them....I should have stayed away after that.

Advantage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

March 19, 2013

I apologize for any confusion and I am sorry that you had such a bad experience. I wish you would have stopped in and talked with my General Manager and resolved the issue before giving such a harsh review. Please stop by when you have a chance and give us the oppertunity to atleast explain our pricing.

Ram crew pick up

by from longwood, fl |

Shopping for a Ram pickup was treated great by Dan White will return to purchase pick up this weekend! Thank you so much for your help, we will for sure be returning for our next car purchase!