Advantage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Service 888-264-2941

"We go the Extra Mile"

Ram crew pick up

by from longwood, fl |

Shopping for a Ram pickup was treated great by Dan White will return to purchase pick up this weekend! Thank you so much for your help, we will for sure be returning for our next car purchase!

Customer Services

by from Mount Dora |

Don't like how the sale personal handle himself, financial guy and how the sale manager handle the sale. Poor of listen to the customer, they don't care or care what you have to say, Lack of poor judgment and amount other thing's. They try to over charge your loan and ad more stuff and not explain anything don't care or explain themselves what you are signing. Not even a follow up call, they treat you like number and that's is all..

buying car

by from florida |

I came in to trade in my car ford f150 and found the sales person very helpful with my trade and answered all my questions quickly. I would love telling others to go there..

they are so misleading in the service department a

by from eustis fl |

Stay far away from this service department. Quoted over $1300 more than another shop quoted for the same repairs. Wanted to charge me $118 for for differential oil, that cost $14 at an Auto Parts store and thats not including labor. Inflated prices with bad attitudes. Please do not use these people. I now know why another customer the day before was screaming at them....I should have stayed away after that.

Advantage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

March 19, 2013

I apologize for any confusion and I am sorry that you had such a bad experience. I wish you would have stopped in and talked with my General Manager and resolved the issue before giving such a harsh review. Please stop by when you have a chance and give us the oppertunity to atleast explain our pricing.

Awesome Service!

by from Apopka, FL |

Matt Had me behind the wheel of my new car in no time! I could not have asked for better service.

Great service

by from Ocala |

The were very honest and finished the deal very quickly and efficiently...no problems.

Advantage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

April 13, 2012

Thank you for your business I'm glad you enjoyed the experience!