Atzenhoffer Chevrolet

(4.9) 5.0 12 Reviews

3211 N Navarro St, Victoria, TX 77901

Easy in and out fast

by from Dripping Springs, Texas |

Beautiful facility. But the best part is how easy they are to deal with. Atzenhoffer has saved us more than once with basic repairs while we are on the road. Today is one of those days. Thank you.

Atzenhoffer Chevrolet responded to this review

September 10, 2015

Thank your for taking the time to review our service department It helps us better serve you in the future thanks

Stephanie went above and beyond in Service!!!!

by from Victoria, texas |

From buying a car to general service this dealership is amazing. But one afternoon a couple weeks ago, my service adviser did more than expected. After locking my keys in the car at the grocery store, I had to reach out to Atzenhoffer Service department to see if they had a spare key to my car. They did not but Stephanie at Atzenhoffer helped me call a locksmith to retrieve my keys. It was after hours but she stayed with me through it all. She even called later that evening to make sure I made it back home safely. Service like this is why I will always come back to Atzenhoffer.

They are the best

by from Victoria, Texas |

D'Ree and the rest of the folks here are always, fast and accommodating. They find the issue and take care of the customer. I come back all the time. Highly recommend these guys. Pricing is always in line.

Amazing place to do business!

by from Bloomington, Texas |

My experience here is always hands down, the best! Stephanie, my service advisor was helpful, efficient and informed. Got my car when promised and I know the repair is done. They also charge fairly. I will never go any other place for service and will buy my next car from Atzenhoffer.

The best in the Coastal Bend for sure.

by from Victoria, Texas |

We have done business here for so long because they take care of us. They are a great community business. Five stars all around. We have purchased several vehicles from here and will continue to do so in the future

Nice place. Great for winter Texans

by from Magnolia, texas |

We use these guys when we are traveling from the woodlands thru to south Padre. They are fast and prices are good. You feel like you are their #one customer. I definitely recommend them.

Great service! They care!!!!!

by from Refugio |

Beautiful waiting room with free drinks. Always able to get in and out.

Atzenhoffer Chevrolet responded to this review

September 10, 2015

Thank your for giving us a nice review the truth is we do care. How you are treated at our dealership is priority number one for us. Thank you

Great out-of-state buying experience!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

My wife and I had such a wonderful experience purchasing our used vehicle from Atzenhoffer. I first located our 2010 Mazda5 online and inquired and spoke with Jeff Smith, Internet Sales Manager. He was very friendly, understanding, and just an all-around great person to correspond with from beginning to end. Since we would be travelling from Tallahassee, FL to pick up the vehicle (more than 800 miles), Jeff made sure to answer all of my questions professionally, in a timely fashion, and addressed any potential concerns with honesty and sincerity. We wanted to be assured of our purchase and not feel that our purchase would be risky. The entire staff that we had the pleasure of meeting once we arrived were wonderful people as well. You can tell that they all got along there. This created a warm and inviting atmosphere...not always found at car dealerships. This also made me and my wife feel so much at ease after travelling all that way to make the purchase. So a sincere thank you, Jeff Smith, Troy York, Tim Jurek, and Tommy Taylor for making our entire car-buying experience a great one. We appreciate all of you going the extra mile in making us feel valued as customers...and not just wanting to make a quick buck! We wish we had a dealership like yours in Tallahassee, FL. We love our Mazda5 and I know our soon-to-be baby girl will love it as well...and she'll appreciate the story when we tell her that we traveled over 800 miles to get this family vehicle. It was because the folks at Atzenhoffer made our car-buying experience such a memorable one. Thank you again, Jeff, for taking care of us from beginning to end, and for not just being a salesman but being a friend throughout the entire process! We now know why the Atzenhoffer dealership has been in business for so many years - being passed down from generation to generation. The culture and value there create lifelong customers and memories. Thank you for giving us a wonderful memory as we begin our family!

Wonderful out-of-state purchase experience!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

My wife and I had such a wonderful experience purchasing our used vehicle from Atzenhoffer, I first located our 2010 Mazda5 on Autotrader.com and inquired and spoke with Jeff Smith, Internet Sales Manager. He was very friendly, understanding, and just an all-around great person to correspond with from beginning to end. Since we would be travelling from Tallahassee, FL to pick up the vehicle (more than 800 miles), Jeff made sure to answer all of my questions professionally, in a timely fashion, and addressed any potential concerns with honesty and sincerity. We wanted to be assured of our purchase and not feel that our purchase would be risky. The entire staff that we had the pleasure of meeting once we arrived were wonderful people as well. You can tell that they all got along there. This created a warm and inviting atmosphere...not always found at car dealerships. This also made me and my wife feel so much at ease after travelling all that way to make the purchase. So a sincere thank you, Jeff Smith, Troy York, Tim Jurek, and Tommy Taylor for making our entire car-buying experience a great one. We appreciate all of you going the extra mile in making us feel valued as customers...and not just wanting to make a quick buck! We wish we had a dealership like yours in Tallahassee, FL. We love our Mazda5 and I know our soon-to-be baby girl will love it as well...and she'll appreciate the story when we tell her that we traveled over 800 miles to get this family vehicle. It was because the folks at Atzenhoffer made our car-buying experience such a memorable one. Thank you again, Jeff, for taking care of us from beginning to end, and for not just being a salesman but being a friend throughout the entire process! We now know why the Atzenhoffer dealership has been in business for so many years - being passed down from generation to generation. The culture and value there create lifelong customers and memories. Thank you for giving us a wonderful memory as we begin our family!

Good deal, good sale!

by from Houston |

Good sale on used vehicle. Salesman was knowledgable and nice. Easy to work with.