Atzenhoffer Chevrolet

New 877-356-2881
Used 888-419-5054
Service 888-277-0922

One TRUE price

Great out-of-state buying experience!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

My wife and I had such a wonderful experience purchasing our used vehicle from Atzenhoffer. I first located our 2010 Mazda5 online and inquired and spoke with Jeff Smith, Internet Sales Manager. He was very friendly, understanding, and just an all-around great person to correspond with from beginning to end. Since we would be travelling from Tallahassee, FL to pick up the vehicle (more than 800 miles), Jeff made sure to answer all of my questions professionally, in a timely fashion, and addressed any potential concerns with honesty and sincerity. We wanted to be assured of our purchase and not feel that our purchase would be risky. The entire staff that we had the pleasure of meeting once we arrived were wonderful people as well. You can tell that they all got along there. This created a warm and inviting atmosphere...not always found at car dealerships. This also made me and my wife feel so much at ease after travelling all that way to make the purchase. So a sincere thank you, Jeff Smith, Troy York, Tim Jurek, and Tommy Taylor for making our entire car-buying experience a great one. We appreciate all of you going the extra mile in making us feel valued as customers...and not just wanting to make a quick buck! We wish we had a dealership like yours in Tallahassee, FL. We love our Mazda5 and I know our soon-to-be baby girl will love it as well...and she'll appreciate the story when we tell her that we traveled over 800 miles to get this family vehicle. It was because the folks at Atzenhoffer made our car-buying experience such a memorable one. Thank you again, Jeff, for taking care of us from beginning to end, and for not just being a salesman but being a friend throughout the entire process! We now know why the Atzenhoffer dealership has been in business for so many years - being passed down from generation to generation. The culture and value there create lifelong customers and memories. Thank you for giving us a wonderful memory as we begin our family!

Wonderful out-of-state purchase experience!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

My wife and I had such a wonderful experience purchasing our used vehicle from Atzenhoffer, I first located our 2010 Mazda5 on Autotrader.com and inquired and spoke with Jeff Smith, Internet Sales Manager. He was very friendly, understanding, and just an all-around great person to correspond with from beginning to end. Since we would be travelling from Tallahassee, FL to pick up the vehicle (more than 800 miles), Jeff made sure to answer all of my questions professionally, in a timely fashion, and addressed any potential concerns with honesty and sincerity. We wanted to be assured of our purchase and not feel that our purchase would be risky. The entire staff that we had the pleasure of meeting once we arrived were wonderful people as well. You can tell that they all got along there. This created a warm and inviting atmosphere...not always found at car dealerships. This also made me and my wife feel so much at ease after travelling all that way to make the purchase. So a sincere thank you, Jeff Smith, Troy York, Tim Jurek, and Tommy Taylor for making our entire car-buying experience a great one. We appreciate all of you going the extra mile in making us feel valued as customers...and not just wanting to make a quick buck! We wish we had a dealership like yours in Tallahassee, FL. We love our Mazda5 and I know our soon-to-be baby girl will love it as well...and she'll appreciate the story when we tell her that we traveled over 800 miles to get this family vehicle. It was because the folks at Atzenhoffer made our car-buying experience such a memorable one. Thank you again, Jeff, for taking care of us from beginning to end, and for not just being a salesman but being a friend throughout the entire process! We now know why the Atzenhoffer dealership has been in business for so many years - being passed down from generation to generation. The culture and value there create lifelong customers and memories. Thank you for giving us a wonderful memory as we begin our family!

Good deal, good sale!

by from Houston |

Good sale on used vehicle. Salesman was knowledgable and nice. Easy to work with.

Alex is an great salesman

by from Victoria, TX |

Alex Rocha is an awesome person overall. He very honest and down to earth. He's selling 6 vehicles to my family. It's an honor to have met him..

Great place to do business!!

by from victoria, tx |

I will always be an Atzenhoffer Chevrolet customer.