Key Scales Ford of Leesburg

New 866-828-4074
Used 866-540-2799
Service 877-562-9813

Key Scales Ford, your Leesburg Ford dealership

Great sales experience with Fred & Harry.

by from The Villages, FL |

We were greeted by friendly sales people who answered our questions and showed us what we asked for. They also showed us other items and cars that we could compare. We settled on a Ford Edge and so far are very pleased with its performance. Classes will be offered so we can learn all the new, wonderful features this Edge has. Cannot wait to take it on its first road trip.

AWESOME Service

by from Fruitland Park, Fl |

Cat Langbehn gives TOP NOTCH service! She handled everything with ease! I traded for a Ford Mustang and she made sure everything was perfect! She kept in close contact with me and answered all my questions. If you need a great salesperson see Cat, she'll hook you up!!!! Jim Roberts, Finance, gives great service as well! I'll always work with Jim he goes the extra mile!!!

Great Experience

by from Tampa, FL |

Rick was very easy to work with. Very friendly and made us feel comfortable with our purchase. I would definitely recommend this dealer and Rick.

Awesome Experience!!

by from The Villages, FL |

I needed a newer vehicle and wanted to trade in my truck. From my first contact with Blake all the way thru driving my new mustang off of the lot, there was no pressure, total professionalism. Dan thoroughly explained the documents that were needed to be signed. I will definitely recommend this dealership to anyone I know that is looking for a new vehicle. And will return here the next time I need to purchase a vehicle.

I highly recommend buying from Key Scales Ford!

by from Ocala, FL |

I recently bought a 2015 Edge at Key Scales Ford. From my first contact to driving off the lot - the staff there made my car purchase a breeze! Cat Langbehn patiently guided me through the process and her knowledge and experience made buying my car a positive experience! Every person there made sure I was comfortable and satisfied as we worked through choosing my car and signing a contract! It was apparent personal service is important at Key Scales Ford and it was appreciated! Great car, great staff, great dealership! I will definitely recommend Key Scales Ford to friends!

Fantastic Experience Buying My 2015 Explorer Sport

by from Ocala, FL |

Cat was fantastic! I mainly dealt with her over the phone, as I live 45 minutes from the dealership, but she was quick to respond and helped us to achieve a great price. I would highly recommend working with Cat and Key Scales Ford, as it was a great buying/overall experience. We even received a hand-written thank you note from the President of the dealership thanking us for our purchase. I wish more dealerships showed as much appreciation and outstanding customer service as the team at Key Scales Ford! Highly recommend going to see them for your next purchase!

Purchasing a new car

by from The Villages, fl |

The whole process went quite well. The sales manager was nice and pleasant . Our sales rep, Mark Bonner, did a great bang up job. He understood our needs and requirements and addressed them expediently. The financing procedure was a well oiled machine. I'd recommend this dealership to everyone.

Online sales success!

by from Clermont, FL |

Key Scales Ford and their online sales manager Blake Kelly went out of their way to make sure my deal was a flawless success! So good, my husband traded in his truck for a new vehicle on the same day! Bill Pyle was also a terrific help to us.

Great Place

by from Eustis Fl |

We had been to three other dealerships including one other Ford dealership and I guess because we are older and my husband looks like an old biker we are not taken as serious buyers. Not so a Key Scales Ford. No judgment on our looks or age and so easy to talk to. Made us feel welcome and no pressure, answered all our questions. Listen to what we wanted and made suggestions on financing that was for our benefit. Could not have had a better buying experience.

Great value

by from Orlando, FL |

I bought a certified pre-owned Ford Fusion Hybrid. I got excellent value for my money. They worked hard to meet or exceed the trade-in offer I had received from another dealer. I got a great car for a good price. The only negative was a longer-than-anticipated wait for the loan paperwork, due to one of their loan processors being off that day.