Key Scales Ford of Leesburg

Service 877-562-9813

Key Scales Ford, your Leesburg Ford dealership

Great Experience

by from The Villages,FL |

Artie Dorado did an excellent job in getting me in a new edge with all extras I wanted! While Dan in finance was excellent in that he had my paper work complete and done in 15 minutes.

Great Sales and Service

by from leesburg, fl |

Had an issue with my vehicle and the service department was extremely helpful. They were very quick to diagnose and had my car repaired and ready for pick up same day! They went above and beyond to help me.

Great Customer Service

by from Ocala, FL |

Cat Langbehn, went over and above all my expectations in locating me a car that met my needs and in my price range. She searched online until she found the right vehicle even after deciding on one she continued to search and found one with a few more upgrades and staying in my price range. She wasn't going to give up until she found the best car for me. I appreciate all the work Key Scales Employees did for me. I Love Key Scales Ford

Honest Mistake Corrected

by from Mims, FL |

We drove from Mims, Fl to Leesburg because we saw vehicles advertised that interested us. While on the lot, we saw another auto that seemed to "have our name on it!" This is the one we chose to purchase. When we got home, we noticed a pricing error on the vehicle and immediately contacted the dealership concerning the problem. Our concern was addressed in a timely manner and a new contract written with all the correct amounts. THIS IS AN HONEST DEALERSHIP that wants to make their customers happy. We had the pleasure of meeting some outstanding employees and when the time comes to again shop for another vehicle, this dealership will be our first stop.

Great sales experience with Fred & Harry.

by from The Villages, FL |

We were greeted by friendly sales people who answered our questions and showed us what we asked for. They also showed us other items and cars that we could compare. We settled on a Ford Edge and so far are very pleased with its performance. Classes will be offered so we can learn all the new, wonderful features this Edge has. Cannot wait to take it on its first road trip.

AWESOME Service

by from Fruitland Park, Fl |

Cat Langbehn gives TOP NOTCH service! She handled everything with ease! I traded for a Ford Mustang and she made sure everything was perfect! She kept in close contact with me and answered all my questions. If you need a great salesperson see Cat, she'll hook you up!!!! Jim Roberts, Finance, gives great service as well! I'll always work with Jim he goes the extra mile!!!

Great Experience

by from Tampa, FL |

Rick was very easy to work with. Very friendly and made us feel comfortable with our purchase. I would definitely recommend this dealer and Rick.

Awesome Experience!!

by from The Villages, FL |

I needed a newer vehicle and wanted to trade in my truck. From my first contact with Blake all the way thru driving my new mustang off of the lot, there was no pressure, total professionalism. Dan thoroughly explained the documents that were needed to be signed. I will definitely recommend this dealership to anyone I know that is looking for a new vehicle. And will return here the next time I need to purchase a vehicle.

I highly recommend buying from Key Scales Ford!

by from Ocala, FL |

I recently bought a 2015 Edge at Key Scales Ford. From my first contact to driving off the lot - the staff there made my car purchase a breeze! Cat Langbehn patiently guided me through the process and her knowledge and experience made buying my car a positive experience! Every person there made sure I was comfortable and satisfied as we worked through choosing my car and signing a contract! It was apparent personal service is important at Key Scales Ford and it was appreciated! Great car, great staff, great dealership! I will definitely recommend Key Scales Ford to friends!

Fantastic Experience Buying My 2015 Explorer Sport

by from Ocala, FL |

Cat was fantastic! I mainly dealt with her over the phone, as I live 45 minutes from the dealership, but she was quick to respond and helped us to achieve a great price. I would highly recommend working with Cat and Key Scales Ford, as it was a great buying/overall experience. We even received a hand-written thank you note from the President of the dealership thanking us for our purchase. I wish more dealerships showed as much appreciation and outstanding customer service as the team at Key Scales Ford! Highly recommend going to see them for your next purchase!