Key Scales of Leesburg

Service 877-562-9813

Key Scales Ford, your Leesburg Ford dealership

Great Experience

by from The Villages, Florida |

Feel Like We've Known Fred for Years Blake had taken care of all the lease particulars prior to our arrival at the dealership. Walking into the front door, we were greeted very warmly, then introduced to Fred Almonte. Fred stepped us through the entire process of picking up our new Explorer, answering every question we had, and going the extra mile to make this a satisfying experiencing. Later, Jim handled the paperwork for our purchase, and could not have been friendlier or more accommodating. Coming from Atlanta, and being newcomers to Florida, it was nice to find a dealership that made us feel so comfortable. Although this is our first purchase from Key Scales Ford, it will definitely not be our last!

Excellent Service

by from Leesburg, Fl |

The service dept. is one of the best I've ever dealt with. Wendy and Joe are assets to Key Scales Ford. They are always so pleasant even if you come in 1st thing in the morning or late afternoon. They take care of you as if was their own car.....I love that. Also, purchased another card from Key Scales, a new 2014 Ford Focus titanium. I needed some of the paperwork clarified and a question on a promise made but not kept UNTIL Mr. Johnson made good on the promise. So happy to know a person's word is as good as gold. It was a pleasure meeting the general manager of Key Scales Ford, Mr. Bruce Johnson. Such a great person. Made me feel like part of the Key Scales Family.

July 9, 2014

Thank you for your 5-star review! We appreciate your compliments of so many members of our staff, and we will be sure to share your thoughts with them. We are thrilled to learn that you felt like part of the Key Scales family, and please know that you indeed are! We thank you for choosing our dealership, and we welcome you to return with any of your future car needs!

GREAT SERVICE

by from The Villages, FL |

Wendy Raney is always very pleasant and helpful whenever I bring my car in for service. This time I brought my 2014 Escape in for its second oil change, etc. Wendy found 3 recalls that had come out on my car and was able to get them done during this visit. It's a pleasure to have someone take an interest in helping me to keep my car in top shape!

July 9, 2014

We appreciate your kind words about Wendy! She is an integral member of our team, and we are proud to have her as our own. We will pass along your compliments to her. Thank you for choosing Key Scales Ford, and we hope you will return for any of your future car needs!

Our Friend Fred

by from The Villages, Florida |

Our Friend Fred This is the third Escape we have purchased from Key Scales and our second experience with Fred. We were so impressed with Fred the first time that we insisted on working with him again. We feel Fred empathizes with us and is sensitive to our needs. He is more than a salesman.....he has become a friend.

July 8, 2014

Gil and Patti, thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Key Scales Ford. We appreciate hearing feedback from all our customers. We are so happy to hear that Fred has been able to help you so many times and that he is now as beloved in your family as he is at our dealership! Let us know if we can help you in the future!

Ford Buying Experience

by from The Villages, FL. |

I had a wonderful experience with this dealership. All of the employees I came into contact with were welcoming, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. They answered all of my questions. Overall, I simply had a fantastic experience throughout my whole car buying process.

June 19, 2014

Thanks for the five-star review! We are always looking to improve our services and these reviews help us get an idea of the quality of service we are providing at Key Scales Ford. I'm thrilled that our staff was able to show you the smooth car-buying process at our dealership! Enjoy your purchase and thanks again for the great review!

best car buying experience

by from The Villages Fl |

best car buying experience we just purchased a new ford trancit connect, dealer had to locate car color and equipment we wanted, they went over and above the call of duty finding a car, thank you Jeff and Fred you guys rock keep doing what your doing.

June 20, 2014

Thank you for this great review! We strive for friendly and efficient service in all that we do, and we are pleased to learn that your experience mirrored this. We appreciate your compliments of Jeff and Fred, and we will be sure to share your thoughts with them. We thank you for visiting our dealership, and we hope you enjoy your new purchase!

mary G. Coyne

by from leesburg, Fl |

I make sure Joe or Abby are there when I make an appointment. they are always polite, helpful and friendly. they Do everything in their power to do what is best for you and your car. I feel comfortable turning my keys over to them knowing I will get excellent care.

May 8, 2014

Thank you for the five-star review! We appreciate your loyalty to Joe, Abby and our dealership. We hope to see you again soon!

Excellent used car purchase!

by from The Villages, FL |

This Ford dealership was our first stop on the way to buy our daughter a new used car. We expected to spend a lot of time to find the right car. Surprisingly, this Ford dealer had a beautiful 2010 VW Jetta sedan deisel on the lot that they had taken in trade and it was the perfect car. Bill Pyle was our salesman and he was a delight to deal with! A real southern gentleman, very knowledgeable and very up front with all the pricing information. He made the whole experience completely delightful and hassle free. With the help of Rich Rysell, the dealership is handling all the paperwork to get the care registered and insured in VA where she lives, and they are taking care of a few tiny issues we had with the car in order to make it perfect. We bought the first car we looked at because it had all the right features we were looking for and the staff to make the purchase a pleasure. I would look here first in the future, even if I wasn't purchasing a Ford product, because the experience with this dealership was so positive.

PURCHASE OF NEW ESCAPE WE WERE VERY PLEASED WITH

by from THE VILLAGES, FL. |

PURCHASE OF NEW ESCAPE WE WERE VERY PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE WE RECEIVED WHEN WE BOUGHT A NEW ESCAPE. THEY WERE ABLE TO FIND THE ESCAPE WE WANTED AND HAVE HELPED INTRODUCE US TO THE ESCAPE FEATURES.

April 29, 2014

Thanks for the 5-star rating! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience at our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are happy to hear that we could find you the perfect car! Your business is truly valued, we look forward to seeing you again soon. Enjoy your new Escape!

Simply put, an awesome & excellent service...

by from Mascotte, FL. |

Simply put, an awesome & excellent service experience, Key Scales Ford doesn't give you 100% customer service, they always give you 110% customer service, from the Sales/Finance dept., the Parts dept., right down to the Service dept.. My Service Advisor Wendy Raney then goes even further always exceeding my needs. She is an asset to Key Scales Ford & ultimately to the Ford Motor Company, because she is the face of Ford that so many of us see when we need service. And when Wendy represents Ford with her outstanding customer service, she keeps us coming back. I as a customer would like to request that Wendy Raney, Service Advisor at Key Scales Ford be recognized for her above & beyond outstanding customer service as one of the many faces of Key Scales Ford & the Ford Motor Company. It is important to me as a Key Scales Ford & Ford Motor Company customer to know & see that my comments are truly & actually considered & acted upon. Thank you for your time & consideration beforehand in this matter. Joseph Widerman Mascotte, FL.

April 19, 2014

Joseph, we appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and leaving such a wonderful review! We will be sure to pass along your kind words to Wendy. It is our pleasure to provide customers with great service. Thank you for choosing Key Scales Ford - we look forward to working with you again in the future!