Eagle Buick GMC, Inc.

New 888-292-6754
Used 888-447-0207
Service 888-760-1052

It's All About the Hometown Pride

Love my 2015 GMC. Thanks Marc.

by from Chiefland, FL |

Enjoyed the buying experience thanks to Marc Esser. He made it easy and did his best to accommodate our needs. Glad we made the hour drive to Eagle Buick GMC and glad we met Marc.

Love my 2015 GMC. Thanks Marc.

by from Chiefland, FL |

Very satisfied

by from Crystal River, FL |

My husband and I went into the dealership looking for a new vehicle to support our new growing family safely. Our salesman was Marc. He was absolutely amazing and help us along every step of the way. The finance depart,net worked very hard, even a few days after the sell, to get our interest rate lowered and they were successful! I would absolutely recommend them to others and I will be going back there for our next vehicle!

Great salesman, no pressure!

by from Homosassa, Fl |

I usually HATE shopping for vehicles and usually can't stand dealing with the salesmen because of the pressure. I was happily surprised at Eagle!! Spent most of the afternoon with a great salesman, Marc Esser, who didn't stress me out with pressure and got me what I wanted. Thanks Marc!!

January 5, 2015

You are welcome! Thanks for the 5 star review, Marianne! We pride ourselves on great customer experiences like yours!

Everything we expected, good and bad.

by from Ocala, FL |

My wife and I recently purchased a new vehicle from Eagle. We were very satisfied with the salesman who worked with us, but the negotiation and purchasing process was downright painful. Eagle wants to play the "monthly payment" game and hide any actual figures to manipulate negotiations. A very typical tactic, and the reason people hear bad things about dealerships. After literally hours of having to do backwards math we accept a deal, then during our meeting with the accountant we are shown the actual figures and easily manage a sizable reduction in our APR. Hours of time wasted playing the dealership "game" to have a little respectable treatment. The vehicle and salesman were great, but our time certainly wasn't valued by Eagle, and they had no problem being stereotypical. Total process was approximately six hours.

January 5, 2015

Mitch and Amanda- Eagle Buick GMC strives for 5 star experiences, so we do appreciate valuable feedback like this. We apologize for the less than stellar experience you had with us, but are very pleased with the positive words about the salesman. Please feel free to reach out to me personally to see if there is anything we can do to make the next experience better. -Reggie Terry

Great buying experience ! Great Dealership !

by from Zephyrhills, Florida |

My wife and I recently bought a 2011 pre-owned car from "Eagle Buick-GMC".. When we arrived at the dealer we were greeted in the lot by "Marc Esser",, Sales associate. He was very friendly and immediately made us feel right at home.. We were very happy with his "no pressure" approach to our buying experience... I have bought many vehicles in the past from other dealers in the past and I must say that our experience with "Marc" was the best.. He and "Nick'" were able to get us into a great car we could afford. One that was well above our expectation's.. The showroom was very comfortable and the staff in general was great !! I would strongly "Eagle Buick, GMC" to anyone looking for a new or pre-owned vehicle.. Thank you to "all of you ".....

January 5, 2015

Scott and Lynnette- Thanks for the great feedback! So glad the salesperson made you feel at home and the entire process was no pressure, which we know is important to car buyers. Spread the word!

Great dealership and great experience!!!

by from Homosassa, FL |

I had the pleasure of working with both Marc Esser and John Patrick during my recent buying experience. They made the purchase of my new 2014 Sierra 1500 very easy. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new or used car in or around the Citrus County area. Thanks again for all of your help!

January 5, 2015

Scott- Thanks for the review, we pride ourselves on experiences like yours!

Thanks Eagle

by from Citrus Springs,Fl |

My wife and I just bought a 2013 Chevy Equinox.The help from Marc the salesman and Nick (finance mgr.) was a great experience. I will be back! Again, Thanks Guys. Terry and Eileen

January 5, 2015

Terry and Eileen- Congrats on your new Equinox and thank you for the 5 star review. Come see us when you're ready for an oil change!

Great Dealership!

by from Homosassa, Fl. |

Shields is a fabulous salesperson. The entire experience from start to finish was awesome. I am in love with my new Verano! This is my first experience with a Buick dealer and I could not be happier!

January 4, 2015

Suzy- We are so glad you love your new Verano. Having a great experience from start to finish is our goal!

What a relief

by from Spring Hill, FL |

First, thank you Reggie and Penny. You made me feel very welcome and comfortable. Everyone at this store is friendly and and helpful. Another salesman actually helped me move my stuff from my old car to my new one while my salesman was finishing my paperwork. After what I've been through with car shopping this place is a relief. I will bring my mother here for her new car when she comes down this winter. Are you giving pumpkins again this year? I hope so the kids loved them last year. Thank you

October 9, 2014

Thank you Leigh for your kind words. You are appreciated. Yes we are having a pumpkin patch this year. Look forward to seeing you. Bring the kids... John Patrick

by from Dunnellon, Fl |

Eagle is a very easy place to do business. I have purchased many cars in my years and thought I had seen it all. They did not have what I was looking for when I first came in and instead of trying to pressure me into something they found me the car I was looking for and went out of state to get it. I have seen this with new cars but this is a first for me with a used. Thank you for your going the extra mile.

October 9, 2014

Thank you Jim and Linda. You were very patient during the search. Glad you are happy and look forward to seeing you at the fishing tournament. Call me if you need me... John Patrick