Nick Nicholas Ford

2901 Highway 44 W, Inverness, FL 34453

New 888-861-0543
Used 888-783-9055
Service 888-820-9044

Welcome to Nick Nicholas Ford Inc!

Premier Customer Service!

by from Inverness Florida |

Being a first time auto buyer, I was quite nervous with looking for a new vehicle. Being turned down and denied numerous times at other dealerships, I had lost all hope. That is, until I found and fell in love with a certain SUV at Nick Nicholas Ford in Inverness Florida. Michelle Russo, my sales associate, went above and beyond to work with me and put me in the car of my dreams. Her friendly customer service and down to earth personality made the whole experience unforgettable. I would definitely recommend Nick Nicholas Ford to anyone who is looking to buy or trade.

February 19, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, Torie, and the recommendation! We understand that finding a new car can be a potentially frustrating situation, but our goal is always to help you locate that perfect car. If you have any questions, or need anything else, for your new SUV, please stop back in and see us. Thanks again!

OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!

by from Tampa, FL |

I have purchased both new and used cars in the past, yet I have never had such an outstanding experience working with a dealership. The last time I purchased a vehicle, I waited in the dealership for over 8 hours and left feeling stuck and "worked over". Working with Michelle Russo at Nick Nicholas truly put the excitement back into getting a new car! Not only was she a joy to work with, but she had my deal worked out in less than an hour to include having all of my paperwork ready to be signed. They worked with me on my trade-in and was able to get me a great deal! I absolutely LOVE my Ford Escape and am so thankful to Michelle and all of the staff at Nick Nicholas!!!

March 16, 2015

We're so glad you enjoyed your experience and working with Michelle. Please don't hesitate to call if there's anything else we can assist you with, and we appreciate your business and great feedback!

Col Richard Law

by from Hernando, Fl |

I love Nick Nicholas Ford. I purchased my new F-150 through Michelle Russo. Probably the best car sells person I have ever been associated with. She made the process easy and fun. I really appreciated her attention to detail. I hope to have my F-150 for many years but, if I ever buy another vehicle, it will be at Nick Nicholas Ford with the help of Michelle Russo. Col Rick Law

March 4, 2015

Thank you for the kind words about Michelle and your experience with us, Rick! Customer service is one of the highest priorities for our team and we're thrilled to hear that you really enjoyed working with Michelle to find your new F-150. If you ever need anything else, or just want to say "hi!", please feel free to drop by and see us again soon. Thanks again and we hope you enjoy your new ride!

Great Dealership! Excellent Customer Service!

by from Tampa, FL |

I live in the Tampa area, but found this dealership through a vehicle search. Let me tell you that the transaction to buy my car could not have been easier and I'm a very tough customer. I was able to complete the entire deal via email and text message, while getting an extraordinary price on a popular car. Further, the salesperson and the finance manager stayed after hours on a Saturday night to accommodate my schedule and my drive up. Once I arrived, the vehicle was as stated and the finance process had no surprises. The employees are genuinely nice people and treat their customers very well. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who likes old fashion customer service, great prices, and great choices!

February 25, 2015

Thank you for the kind words, Marc, and for your recommendation! Customer service is very important to us and we're so glad to hear that you had such a good experience working with our team to find your new ride. If there is anything else you need, please give us a call or stop back in if you're in the area. Thanks again!

the drive is worth it

by from Zepherhills Florida |

My wife and I were looking for a Sport Track Explorer, We were on our way to Ocala to look at one and came across Nick Nicholas Ford along the way. A young man by the name of Matt came out to help us. I will admit I was pretty rude at first I just had an unpleasant experience at another dealership But it didn't phase Matt he was very courteous and professional and very respectfully completely different than I'm used to dealing with from a car dealer. The Sport Track was beautiful it was everything we wanted Matt and his manager Roy gave us some time to think it over during lunch. We called back 10 minutes after leaving and told them.we would purchase the truck. We went back everything went nice and smooth the dealership was very busy that day and Matt could tell.we.wanted to leave, he actually went down to the car wash area and helped wash our car so we could get to dinner! I would have never expected that. I will without a doubt buy another vehicle from Matt

February 23, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Mr. Johnson! That is exactly what we like to hear from our customers about their visits with us! We completely understand that buying a car can be stressful but we want to make your experience go as smoothly as possible. If there is anything else you need, please don't hesitate to come back and see us again!

excellent service

by from Bushnell Florida |

I live in Wisconsin my wife and I came just to look and get an idea on a 2 nd car we were going to purchase when we returned home, we met Matt Wilson and he showed us several cars he never pushed was never disrespectful and let us take our time he called us 2 days later I gave him an offer which was accepted and he even came and picked us up from an hour away! He was a very nice person to deal with I would love to deal with him again

February 23, 2015

Thanks for giving us a chance, Dean! Providing great customer service is one of our top priorities and we're thrilled to hear that you really enjoyed working with Matt to find the car you were looking for. If you ever have any questions about your new ride, please feel free to give us a call and we'll be here to help. We hope you'll stop back in to see us when you're in the area again!

great service, very helpful

by from floral city, fl |

Michelle Rosso, sales Representive, worked very hard to find the car and color I requested.

February 3, 2015

That's great to hear, Sheila! Customer satisfaction is our team's number one goal and we're really happy you enjoyed working with Michelle to find the car you were looking for. If there is ever anything else you need, please stop back in and see us. Thank you!

great service buying a ford every time!

by from gainesville fl |

I had a ford edge, traded it in for a ford explorer. Love the size! drives great. Michelle is awesome! N N ford is a great dealership, they really try to work with you.

January 26, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad to hear you had a good experience with our team during your trade-in and we hope you are loving your new Explorer. If you have any questions about your new ride, don't hesitate to reach out to us and we'll be more than happy to help. Thanks again!

Drove 2 1/2 hrs and will definitely do it again!

by from Bartow, FL |

Everyone was so helpful! Can't tell you how many dealerahips we passed on our long ride up but you won't find better people or vehicles!!!!

January 18, 2015

Thank you for making the trip to us, Heath! We are always working very hard to make sure you have all the information you need to make your car-buying decision. If you have any questions about your new ride, feel free to give us a call any time and we'll be glad to help. Thanks again!

Outstanding Company; A Gem to deal with!

by from Ocala, Fl |

I wanted to take a moment and let everyone know about the experience my wife and I had while looking for a new car at Nick Nicholas Ford in Inverness, Florida. We have been Ford buyers for over 30 years on either the A or Z plan. However, that window closed in 2011. Our current lease we had obtained through a dealership closer to where we live, and after all was said and done, we were less than satisfied customers. We had shopped around a lot of dealerships, but found nothing that seemed to move us toward closing a deal. With one month remaining on our current lease, we had gone to lunch at Red?s in Hernando, and thought that since it was the last day of the year, there?s got to be a dealership somewhere in Citrus County. A quick search on the smart phone and we found Nick Nicholas Ford in Inverness, so we got the directions and headed that way. I?m not one to give praise to companies for doing their jobs well; that should be the normal thing to do. But here we had an exception, and it appears that we were led to Nick Nicholas Ford, and to Michelle Russo (our Sales Specialist) so that we would find the right car, at the right price, and handled with the expertise that comes from a solid history of success in the business. The more we talked, the more we learned that this dealership is an absolute gem to work with people that are open, friendly, and honest. There is no doubt in our minds that we not only saved money, but developed new relationships with the people of this company that will last far longer than the new car we just received from them.

January 18, 2015

We're so glad that you found us during your search for a new Ford! Customer service is one of our team's highest priorities so we're happy you enjoyed your experience with Michelle. We always want our customers to feel like they are completely taken care of whenever they come to visit us. If you ever need anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to us or just stop by the dealership if you are in the area. Thank you!

A Delightful Surprise!