Nick Nicholas Ford Lincoln

Service 888-547-6976

Family Owned and Operated for Over 25 Years

Wonderful Service

by from Crystal River, FL |

I just bought my first new car here and the service I received couldn't have been better. Ana was incredibly helpful, very sweet, and was not one of those sales people that pressures you. The whole staff was also very friendly and helpful in making my purchase. If I were to buy another car, I would be more than happy and very comfortable to work with Ana again because she was the best.

May 29, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, Donna! It's great to hear that you had such a good experience with our team because customer service has always been a top priority for us. Please stop back in and see us if you ever need anything else. Thanks again!

ana awesome!

by from crystal river fl |

Ive been going to mrs.ana for about a year now trying to find the right car for me. and the 3rd time i went. I got one. ! And a perfect one at that ! Ana did everything she could to help. Never would of thought someone would try so hard for someone. I just want to let you know. Ana is the best of the best. Thank you again !

June 18, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Ana so much over the past year and we hope you'll stop back in to see us if you need anything else. Thanks again!

honest and excellent sells team

by from Crystal river, FL |

Had a great experience at Nick Nicholas Ford in Crystal river FL. Right away we were greeted by Ana Cruz. She was very professional and friendly and helped us find the vehicle we were looking for. Once we went inside she offered us a cold drink. The Business Manager Karl Blonkenfeld worked very hard to make a deal we were happy with. We will be going to them for out next vehicle purchase!

June 16, 2015

That's what we like to hear! Customer service is one of our highest priorities and our team is always going to try their hardest to make sure you have everything you need during your visit with us. We're glad you enjoyed working with our team and we'll be looking forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you!

2015 Focus ST

by from Homosassa, Florida |

This is the second car I have purchased from Nick Nicholas Ford. The first car was a 2013 Ford Flex. Ana has helped me both times. I am very picky. Not a rude customer but picky just the same. I don't think it's possible to tell you how hard Ana has to work to find the exact vehicle I want. She works very hard to find what I want and does an amazing job. She offers us something to drink before we even sit down and is very courteous. I am a disabled vet and impatient and she always gets what I want very quickly without settling for something "close". She gets me. She will find exactly what I want, and that is very impressive also very hard to do. I have had service at the dealership a number of times and a warranty for a tire. They are very nice and get the job done when they say they will. I have been invited back for a class about tires and overall maintenance of my vehicle. It was very informative, and they even served cookies!!! (I received and awesome tire gauge and flashlight for attending) Overall I don't think you could find a better dealer or group of people in general they are AMAZING!!! Ana definitely sticks out for more than amazing customer service. (on a scale of 1-5 her customer service is somewhere in the millions!!!) I love this dealership and I hope it never changes. Thank you Ana for a great experience yet again!!!

May 27, 2015

Thank you for returning to us for your second car from us! We're so glad to hear that Ana went above and beyond to make sure you got the perfect car you were looking for. We really hope you'll stop back in if there is anything else we can do for you - even if it's just for a chat and the cookies! Thanks again!

Great job

by from Homosassa, FL |

Anna is a great dealer. Anyone who needs to buy a car or is looking should go to her for a car because she will get you exactly what your looking for. Great job!

May 11, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We really appreciate your business and we hope you'll stop in again soon if you need anything else. Thanks again!

Great service

by from Ocala Florida |

My husband and I have been buying vehicles from this dealership for years and are very pleased with service while purchasing a new vehicle. Our salesman, Toby was great helping us get what we wanted. We will recommend this dealership and salesman Toby to all our family and friends.

May 8, 2015

Thank you for your continued support over the years, Beverly! We always love helping you find that next perfect ride for you and your husband. Your recommendation is much appreciated and we hope you'll drop by again soon!

Anna Cruz

by from Ocala, FL |

If you are ever in the neighborhood to buy a truck Anna is the one you need to talk to. My family has been with her for almost 20 years and we never go to anyone else. She is kind, patient, easy to talk to, and always a friend.

April 20, 2015

Thank you for the kind words! We've enjoyed working with your family over the years and can't wait to see you again soon. Make sure you stop back in and say hi whenever you're in the area!

My Favorite Dealership

by from Homosassa, FL |

I just want to say THANK YOU to Ana for a wonderful experience in purchasing a new vehicle. I have been doing business with this Dealership for a very long time and I could not imagine going any where else. I love my new Edge and very pleased with everything. Beginning to end! Thank you so much ANA! You ROCK!

April 3, 2015

Thank you for your continued support over the years, Lori! We're glad you enjoyed your experience with Ana and that you are loving your new ride. If you have any questions about your Edge, feel free to drop by and we'll be glad to help. Thanks again!

These guys found me the ride of my dreams

by from orlando, fl |

Matt went above and beyond for me. He kept in touch with me through text. If I needed anything, I got an immediate response.

February 23, 2015

That's what we like to hear, Jack! Customer service is very important to us and we're glad Matt was so helpful during your visit. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you!

BEST car buying experience we could have asked for

by from inverness, fl |

My partner and I went to NN after being treated poorly by a dealership right down the road (that was in no way affiliated with NN). We were promptly and professionally greeted by Clint. We explained our situation and what we were looking for and Clint got working right away. He was up front, honest, and wow was he FAST. Not only did Clint find us a fantastic car, but he got us a fantastic deal and we are paying LESS than what we told him our budget was! I've never been to a dealership where that has happened. His manager, who I believe is named Chris, was also actively involved in the process. We are just thrilled with our purchase. Thank you, THANK YOU NN, Clint, and management staff for turning a bad day into an amazing one!

February 12, 2015

We were happy to help you out, Heather and Amanda! Customer service is one of the highest priorities for our team and we're glad to hear that you really liked working with Clint and the rest of our team. If there is ever anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to come back in and see us anytime. Thank you!

Best car-shopping experience in over 45 years.

by from New Smyrna Beach, FL |

We recently had the pleasure of working with Ana Cruz, an 18-plus year veteran of selling for this dealership. She was precise, professional, honest to the core and a delight to work with. We met her on line as a result of looking for a used Mustang convertible-she promptly responded to our internet inquiry with emails and follow-up phones calls and persuaded us to make the two-hour drive to see the car, which was everything she said it was and more. We advised her before we headed out that we were also looking at a similar car offered by a private party and she was fine with that - she made no effort to discourage us from doing that. To make a long story short, we bought the "other car" and sadly had to call her to let her know that we would be passing on her very good deal. Her response was totally unexpected and beyond professional. She completely accepted the outcome, made no attempt to talk us out of our decision, and congratulated us on making a great purchase. The title of this review says it all - it was the best car-shopping experience we ever had.

January 26, 2015

Doug and Gail, we're so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Ana when you were looking for a Mustang convertible. We were more than happy to help you out in your search and we hope you'll stop in and see us again if you're ever in the area. Thank you!