Price Chevrolet

(4.9) 9 Reviews

2035 W Oaklawn Rd, Pleasanton, TX 78064

good service

by from san antonio texas |

good service but under construction. very friendly staff.

Used Truck

by from La Vernia TX |

Great friendly people. Very easy to work with. Great truck for a GREAT price! Will always buy my vehicles there from now on!

Corvette purchase

by from San Antonio, Texas |

Outstanding is the only word to describe the customer service Price Chevrolet provides. What we have experienced is far above and beyond any other experiences we have had with other dealers. Jesse Jimenez, the salesman who took care of our purchase, kept in constant contact with us throughout the entire purchase process -- from communications with my husband all the way to Nome, Alaska to sending me pictures of the vehicle to help me make up my mind about the purchase. I will definitely be recommending Jesse (and Price Chevrolet) to my family and friends for any automobile purchases they need to make. It is well worth the drive from San Antonio in order to get the quality of service and professionalism we have experienced with this purchase!!

Found through internet

by from McAllen, TX |

I shopped through cars.com and drove 200 miles to see and test drive the car I had chosen. Oscar gave us good customer service but when we were ready to negotiate there was no room on the price to do so. After returning home disappointed and writing an email, I got a call from Jesse Jimenez and were able to come to an agreement over the phone. Picked up my car and I am happy with the outcome. I would recommend Price to anyone.

great service

by from corpus christi tx |

I had a good buying experience with Jesse Jimenez. He provided my husband and I with all the information and showed some great customer service. I would recommend him to anyone looking to buy.

Tina Y. Rose

by from San Antonio, Texas |

This is actually my first car under my name, which is an experience in itself. The customer service was excellent! Thank you so much for the opportunity.

Great Customer Service!

by from Pleasanton TX |

I am a returning customer. I've always experienced great customer service and support. Would highly recommend Price Chevrolet to all my friends. Roland Aguilar was knowledgeable about the different models and features. He listens!

Great Service and People

by from Poteet, Tx |

I've always bought my vehicles from Roland even before he came to Price. He works with what you are looking for in a vehicle and with the price. People at Price make you feel welcome.

Shopping for Certified Vehicle through cars.com

by from Bayview, TX |

The folks at Price Chevrolet were awesome, from the salesman to the sales manager. What I saw on the internet is what I saw when I arrived after driving 200 miles. They opened up just for me and had all the financing ready for us on arrival. The sales manager even went beyond his responsibilities and got a lower percentage rate for me when I had all ready accepted a higher rate. These guys are really honest and I would definately recommend them to anyone. Not to mention they gave me the best price around after shopping online for 2 weeks non-stop.