Hurley's DeLand Dodge

2173 South Woodland Blvd, DeLand, FL 32720

New 866-460-3669
Used 888-855-3104
Service 866-941-2060

Nobody beats a Hurley deal! $25,000 Low Price Guarantee!

Extraordinary car buying experience - Ray Reyes

by from Orlando, FL |

I had the pleasure of working with Ray Reyes and Johalvy Thompson. They made my vehicle purchase very easy. I had a Dodge Journey and needed more room. I went to the store met with Johalvy Thompson who introduced me to a retired Marine name Ray Reyes. He made sure my grand children were entertained, gave us snacks and set up the TV in the waiting area so that I could concentrate on the vehicle purchase. We worked a great deal on a Chrysler Town and Country. They both took the time to go over all the features and to ensure my items from my previous vehicle were moved over to my new vehicle. I did not have to lift a finger. They had my paperwork ready and I got the opportunity to meet Shawn Lewis, finance manager who took the time to go over the different ways to protect my investment. I drove all the way from Orlando, over a 40 minute drive to meet these people and to see what their price guarantee was about. I was not expecting to leave with a vehicle but they made it all so simple for me. I am driving a 2014 Chrysler Town and Country and it is all so comfortable. This dealership and staff exceeded my expectations. They accommodated my family and I. They made my long trip absolutely worth it. I had worked with other dealers and found while they were too close to home and brag about non profit margins they could not give me the deal that Hurley Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram gave me. Thanks again Ray Reyes, you have earned a customer for life.

Saw the car while passing...

by from Debary fl |

And ended up buying a 2013 Camaro. Eli helped me and he was really great. Will definitely recommend this place to my friends.

Love this place

by from Sanford fl |

I have bought a lot of cars in my life and this was by far the smoothest and most pleasant experience I've had. Eli was my salesman and he really was great to work with. Bought a 2013 Chevy Camaro.

Saw the car online

by from Orlando fl |

And came in from Orlando to see it. What a great experience. Eli helped us out and was with us through the whole process. Will definitely recommend to people in the future.

Looking for a family car...

by from Daytona beach, fl |

Came in looking to upgrade our family car. Eli got us the best deal possible, we are so pleased with our new Dodge Durango.

Wonderful experience

by from Orlando, FL |

Just bought a ford fusion from Eli. He was a great salesman and the dealership was wonderful to work with.

Always wanted a Jeep

by from Debary fl |

Just bought an awesome lifted Jeep from Eli. Always wanted one. Would recommend to anyone.

Great dealership

by from Deltona fl |

Had the pleasure of buying a Chrysler 200 from Eli. He was great & the whole experience was smooth and easy.

GREAT PEOPLE

by from Port Orange Fl |

I needed a truck and had been to a few other car lots. I was getting frustrated because it seemed they were more concerned with themselves than my needs. But when I went to Hurley Chrysler-Dodge it was different. They listened and responded to what I said and made me feel comfortable. I also got a great deal right off the bat !

I just bought a Jeep Cherokee...

by from Sanford, FL |

...and it was a wonderful experience. Everyone was so nice and helpful. My salesperson, Eli, was really great. Stayed with me through the whole process and made sure everything was explained in detail. Plan on buying my keeps from them for years to come.

Great experience

by from Orlando, FL |

Very nice dealership, great overall experience. My salesman, Eli, was very knowledgable and told me everything I needed to know about my new Wrangler. Will definitely recommend Hurley.