Hurley's DeLand Dodge

2173 South Woodland Blvd, DeLand, FL 32720

New 866-460-3669
Used 888-855-3104
Service 866-941-2060

Nobody beats a Hurley deal! $25,000 Low Price Guarantee!

Extraordinary car buying experience - Ray Reyes

by from Orlando, FL |

I had the pleasure of working with Ray Reyes and Johalvy Thompson. They made my vehicle purchase very easy. I had a Dodge Journey and needed more room. I went to the store met with Johalvy Thompson who introduced me to a retired Marine name Ray Reyes. He made sure my grand children were entertained, gave us snacks and set up the TV in the waiting area so that I could concentrate on the vehicle purchase. We worked a great deal on a Chrysler Town and Country. They both took the time to go over all the features and to ensure my items from my previous vehicle were moved over to my new vehicle. I did not have to lift a finger. They had my paperwork ready and I got the opportunity to meet Shawn Lewis, finance manager who took the time to go over the different ways to protect my investment. I drove all the way from Orlando, over a 40 minute drive to meet these people and to see what their price guarantee was about. I was not expecting to leave with a vehicle but they made it all so simple for me. I am driving a 2014 Chrysler Town and Country and it is all so comfortable. This dealership and staff exceeded my expectations. They accommodated my family and I. They made my long trip absolutely worth it. I had worked with other dealers and found while they were too close to home and brag about non profit margins they could not give me the deal that Hurley Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram gave me. Thanks again Ray Reyes, you have earned a customer for life.

used cars

by from Orlando, Fl |

I didn't receive a car but Debbie was very good and on point with her help of trying to find a car best fit. I would go back if I didn't purchase a deal already. She worked very well and comfortable with providing information.

Great experience!

by from Winter Garden fl |

My husband and I went to this dealership looking for a new truck.Foster Zebuth made our choice so easy, he was so helpful sharing his knowledge and expertise of the vehicles with us.We settled on a 2014 Dodge Ram, great truck, great price. Will definitely go back to this dealership.

Great experience!

by from deland, fl |

Debbie and Foster sold me the perfect jeep Cherokee. They found exactly what I was looking for and I couldn't be happier! The entire experience was great and I will always go to Hurley from now on and recommend them to all my friends

Hurley's DeLand Dodge responded to this review

February 3, 2015

Welcome to the Hurley Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram family! We look forward to seeing you when you come in to service your vehicle.

Over the top excellent

by from Apopka FL |

I have had my 2015 Chrysler 200 for a few days now and I am in love. I had a really excellent experience at the dealership. Eli was amazing and helped me get exactly what I was looking for. A++++

Hurley's DeLand Dodge responded to this review

February 3, 2015

The 2015 Chrysler 200 was completely redesigned and is one of our best selling automobiles. We are very excited to know you are enjoying every turn of the wheel and that Eli met and exceeded your expectations, providing an excellent experience. We look forward to assisting you throughout the ownership of the vehicle. Thank you for allowing Hurley Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram to earn your business. Welcome to the family!

What a great group of people.

by from Sanford fl |

I recently had the pleasure of buying a car from this dealership. I worked with two different salesmen, Eli and Christian. They were both really great and got me exactly what I wanted. Thank you!

Really awesome.

by from Daytona fl |

I am so glad we came in. After going to many dealerships and getting the run around, it was nice to have a simple deal. Eli helped us and did an awesome job. Very happy with my Camaro!

This is the place to be

by from Sanford fl |

If you're looking for a Jeep. I had been looking at jeeps at a few dealerships for a while and I'm glad I waited and bought here. They have a great selection and the dealership is top notch. Eli helped me all through the process and he was GREAT.

Just got myself a new Chrysler 200

by from Daytona fl |

And I am so happy I did. I love my car and everyone at the dealership was really great to work with. Eli helped me through the whole process and I am very happy with him.

2015 jeep wrangler

by from Deland fl |

Never thought I would love a car as much as I do my new wrangler. The dealership is sharp and clean. Roger & Eli helped us and they did a great job getting us the payments where we needed them and getting us into the car we wanted.

Awesome car buying experience

by from Debary fl |

Everything was made easy and transparent. From the car to the financing. We got the car we needed at exactly the price we wanted to be at, no pushing to pay more or scams. Very straightforward and to the point. Both Gary & Eli helped us through the process and we were very happy with them. I will be recommending this place to my friends.