Phillips Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

3440 S Pine Ave, Ocala, FL 34471

New 877-208-5092
Used 877-289-8920
Service 888-741-0013

The #1 Volume Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Dealership in North Central Florida! Great Deals on New & Used Vehicles!

An AWESOME Experience!!!

by from Ocala,Fla |

Well when i first walked into the doors i was met by a very kind and enthusiastic gentle men named JD.He sat with me and we went over what i was looking for then we golf carted the entire lot and he showed me the trucks that met the details of what i was looking for after a test drive we sat down and negotiated a very fair price. After a bit of paperwork he then introduced me to one of his finance guys.This gentlemen's name was Kevin Roberts,he was very super nice and new his job very well,after what seemed to be a short time we had concluded our business.After that i had realized that my truck was not equipped with a trailer hitch(an over site on my part) The General manager John Cherry had come to congratulate me on my purchase and i brought up that i had overlooked the trailer hitch,he said not to worry that he would get my hitch and have it installed at no extra charge.I have purchased many of new vehicles and i have never had such an AMAZING experience. Such a wonderful and energetic business.I look forward to doing more business with them in the future. Thanks to the staff at Phillips Chrysler.

January 29, 2015

Thank-you for your kind words regarding your shopping experience with Phillips Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM. It was our pleasure to have served you and look forward to your continued support.

My 2015 200c Great vehicle Harry

by from 10828 SE 50th Ave Belleview FL 34420 |

Thank Dale & Brad Dale thanks helping me build 2015 200c you were great to work with The Chrysler Group Chrysler 200c should help Brand new from tires up Dale thank for going thru the build list it took time you were ready.Your super person. IM looking to your service dept manage Gary thank Dale coleman Harry L Medlock

Personal service, honest & fair representation

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Steve Treadway and Brad Leonard waited for us to drive down from Jacksonville Sunday. The test drive, review and negotiations kept them well after closing. There was no complaint and no pressure. The car was exactly (down to each option & condition) as represented. I know, I read through everything and spent some time with them on the phone before making the journey to Ocala. We negotiated a fair price and settled on a handshake. Brad brought me the car on Tuesday. This is Thursday night. I have already driven a 1,000 miles and am very impressed. We would highly recommend Brad and Steve--we appreciate the way Philips Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM run their business.

August 23, 2014

Thank-you for your kind words and recommendation. We strive very hard to do business the "right" way.

Lying Salesmen

by from Tampa, Fl |

I was looking to sell my vehicle which is in very nice condition. I live 70 miles away from the dealership. They told us they would give us the price we were asking. Since this is such a far drive, we verified over and over that they were going to give us the price they said. so We drive all the way up there, put the miles on our vehicle, just for them to give us a completely different price. I would not recommend them to my worst enemy! They are lying low ballers! Do not trust them and do not give them any information! Just put 140 miles on my vehicle I'm trying to sell, for someone "professional" to lie to me.

March 11, 2013

We are sorry that you feel that you were "Low Balled" but you were never told that we would pay a specific amount for your vehicle. I understand that you had an amount that you wanted but were told that we would have to physically appraise your vehicle before we could commit to a figure to purchase it from you. The amount that you wanted, albeit a little high, was not out of the realm of possibility if it was in pristine condition. When we had the opportunity to appraise the vehicle we found that it would need a considerable amount of reconditioning in order to bring it to a re-sale condition. We are sorry that we could not get together on a value and help you out.

Excellent Sales and Service!

by from Hawthorne, Fl |

Found the Jeep of our dreams on the internet and requested to be contacted. The next morning, bright and early, we were contacted by Joe, the internet sales manager and made an appointment to see the Jeep. Upon arrival Joe introduced us to Mark who worked with us to test drive and make the purchase. Both of these guys provided excellent customer service.The financing was put together while we were on site and Kevin was kind and professional. The atmosphere at this dealership was our best experience in buying cars for more than 30 years. Everyone was friendly and helpful and the service was superior. Would recommend this buying exprience to everyone!

Great experience

by from Lakeland, FL |

Was able to purchase a car while serving in the military overseas, with no problems. Great communication and very helpful. Would use them again no problem.

September 14, 2012

It was my pleasure to assist you and your bride in the purchase of your Grand Cherokee. Enjoy it for many years to come and "Thank-you for YOUR Service!

Great Experience

by from Tampa Florida |

Have been looking for a used car for 4 weeks in Tampa and heard every story there was about used cars and all the deals they were offering. Needless to say, no one was either professional enough or were just treying to make a quick sale. Until I found my new friends at Phillips Chrysler in Ocala. They were abosolutely wonderful and made the puschase of my used car a great feeling.No pressure they took their time and just talked to me when I was ready not when they were ready. I drove 90 miles to get this car even though there are a 100 dealers in Tampa and I would drive 90 miles again to purchase a car from them. Thank You Joe and Regiie at Phillips Chrysler. Rgds Jerry

July 10, 2012

Thank-you for sharing your experience. We really appreciate you taking your time to drive here to do business with us.

BUYER SATISFACTION

by from NAPLES, FLORIDA |

EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD RESPONSE TO OUR INITIAL INQUIRY AND TRADE-RELATED EXCHANGE OF DIALOGUE. JOE IS THE "REAL THING" IN TERMS OF A CONSUMMATE SALES PROFESSIONAL. NOT ONLY DID HE WORK WITH US IN CONSUMMATING A DEAL, HE MADE THE CLOSING PROCESS SEAMLESS AND COMFORTABLE. WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS SALES PROFESSIONAL AND THIS DEALERSHIP TO OTHERS. JOHN D. HAGAN

June 5, 2012

Thank-you so much for your recommendation. I look forward to serving you and your family again in the future.

My Good Luck

by from Nova Scotia Canada |

I was shopping for a new truck at home. We were in Florida for a month long vacation and decided to go looking at trucks one day. I was looking to export the vehicle to Canada which is twice as much paper work while going through the process we discovered that there were dealer ethics which the dealership was bound to by Chrysler and they shared them with me. I was ready to leave the dealership when my luck turned. The insight of the new car manager to advise me that there was a customer in the dealership trading his 2010 Laramie and if I wait 10 minutes I could take it for test drive. The vehicle had 2800 miles on it. I test drove it and I bought it! I experienced a real team effort at Phillips as there were as many as five sales staff helping us through the process. Our salesperson Brad was polite and professional. I can't wait to tow the bass boat to the lake on the new truck.

May 2, 2012

Thank-you for taking the time to write a review of our Store. We try hard to exceed your expectations with regard to your shopping experience at our Dealership. Enjoy your next trip to the lake with your new truck.

2012 Dodge Caliber

by from Ocala, FL |

Joe Washburn of the Internet Sales was GREAT. He was very proficient with the dealers stock of cars and hooked me up with a wonderful deal on 2012 used Dodge Caliber. My husband and I are very pleased with our purchase and would recommend Joe to anyone looking for a new or used car. Roxanne & Jim Farrow

May 1, 2012

Thank-you so much for shopping with us. I look forward to serving you folks again.

DODGE CHALLENGER

by from SARSOTA FLORIDA |

CONTACTED 50 DEALERS IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA TO PURCHASE A DODGE CHALLENGER AND FOUND THAT PHILLIPS CHRYSLER WAS THE MOST PROFFESIONAL, COMPETANT AND HONEST DEALER THAT I HAVE WORKED WITH. I HAVE BEEN BUYING AND SELLING CARS FOR OVER 50 YEARS! JOE WASHBURN WAS UPFRONT WITH ME AND NEVER TRIED TO LOW-BALL MY TRADE WHICH IS STILL A PROBLEM WITH THE AUTO INDUSTRY. WE MADE A DEAL AND HE DELIVERED THE CHALLENGER TO ME AND RETURNED MY TRADE TO HIS DEALERSHIP FOR THE WHOLESALER TO PICK UP MY TRADE. PHILLIPS CHRYSLER AND THEIR STAFF ARE THE GO TO DEALERSHIP IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A CHRYSLER PRODUCT! THANKS AGAIN JOE!

April 17, 2012

It was my pleasure working with you and would be happy to do so any time in the future. I appreciate your straight forwardness and cander.