Ancira Ford Floresville

Service 877-235-7923

Think Ancira

The sales team!!!

by from floresville TEXAS |

I am a difficult customer, however I was very impressed with the new management there at the dealership. I intend to do business with them from now on!!!! Go Ancira!!

Great dealership

by from Floersville, TX |

We dealt with Kerby Kale and he listened to what we wanted in a vehicle. Found the exact car we wanted in no time. Picked up car from another dealer, had it ready in 1 day (at the price we needed). Gave us all the attention and training we needed for all of the options. Warren was great, as well with the financial options available. Overall, great experience, which was welcome after being strong-armed by another delaer.

Extremely Satisfied Customer

by from Brookshire, TX |

After dealing with a very pushy, rude salesman in Houston, we felt like we didn't want to continue with the car buying process. However, after dealing with Mark Karam, we found the EXACT car we were looking for at a great price. Mark and Warren were wonderful to deal with and made the process fast and easy! We will happily drive 2.5 hours again for such superb treatment and prices! (They were so great they stayed after hours on a holiday night...wow!) Thanks again!!!!

January 6, 2012

Thank you Angel so much for sharing your positive experience with us! We are so happy to have been able to provide you with the excellent customer service you deserve, and look forward to building a relationship with you your family and friends. Feel free to contact me directly if you ever need anything at fordsales@ancira.com

Great experience

by from San Antonio, TX |

Mark was very helpfull he went over and beyond to make our car buying experience very pleasurable. Will definitely return for our next vehicle purchase.

they listened to me

by from Pleasanton, Tx |

They listened to me and did not try to sell me something I didn't want. I told them what I wanted and needed and they found the truck that had everything I was wanting.

September 22, 2011

Thank you Jimmy so much for sharing your positive experience with us! We are so happy to have been able to provide you with the excellent customer service you deserve, and look forward to building a relationship with you your family and friends. Feel free to contact me directly if you ever need anything at forsales@ancira.com

Fast Sale -- Less Perks

by from Floresville |

I have dealt with dealerships before and this one is pretty good. The sale was fast, with minimal negotiating. The extra perks, that I am used to, were lacking. Like a showroom cleaning, full tank of gas, etc. Though this is true, they did look into things that concerned me after driving it for a few days. Overall, it was a good experience.

September 21, 2011

Thank you Tiffany so much for sharing your positive experience with us! We are so happy to have been able to provide you with the excellent customer service you deserve, and look forward to building a relationship with you your family and friends. Feel free to contact me directly if you ever need anything at forsales@ancira.com

Very Satisfied

by from Stockdale, Texas |

As a recent widow, I was a little leery of buying a car w/o a man present. I told Mark what I wanted, what I had for a trade-in, and told him to do his best. He didn't have what I wanted on the lot, but found it in SA. We made the deal that day. When I went to pick up the car, it was EXACTLY what I wanted. If I ever need another vehicle, Mark is my first choice as a salesman, and Ancira my first choice for a dealership.

September 21, 2011

Thank you Nommee so much for sharing your positive experience with us! We are so happy to have been able to provide you with the excellent customer service you deserve, and look forward to building a relationship with you your family and friends. Feel free to contact me directly if you ever need anything at forsales@ancira.com

Ran well

by from La Vernia TX |

They are a well ran dealership. It is a small lit, but they seem like they do their best to be fair.

Sales Process Slow

by from Houston |

I made the deal over the phone from Houston, 3.5 hours away. We agreed to a quick cash transaction with out all the (stuff). We looked, drove and agreed on the car that needed cleaned/detailed and HAD been smoked in, even though we were told something different. (2.5 hours later we leave) The manager only offered 35.00 for cleaning - they did clean again - but this was a joke, at some point you just want to leave. The car has been in the shop twice in thirty days from purchase. I would stay away. Another car dealer... which I wanted to avoid, the same process of... just another number. I had stayed away for 20 years from a dealership, now I guess I didn't learn.. shame on me.

September 21, 2011

Hello Larry Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. I am so sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience. That is not the type of service we strive to provide here at Ancira Ford in Floresville. Please reach out to me directly at fordsales@ancira.com and I will attempt to rectify the situation. Again, I personally would like to apologize for the unsatisfactory cleaning of your vehicle, if you happen to be in the area please stop by. I would like to personally extend to you a full complementary detail to your satisfaction on your vehicle. I would also like to say I am sorry that your vehicle has been in the shop for service we do send all our pre-owned vehicles through a through 85 point inspection and reconditioning process before we show them on our lot to sell. Please feel free to contact me anytime with any concerns you may have in the future.

Purchasing a used Caliber.

by from Falls City, Tx |

I went to Ancira in Floresville to test drive a 2010 Caliber and 2010 Focus. I didn't think I would buy a vehicle that day, but Mark Karan made the process so simple and the finance department made the process just as simple. I left the lot the same day in a Caliber. Very nice staff!

September 21, 2011

Thank you Simple Shopper so much for sharing your positive experience with us! We are so happy to have been able to provide you with the excellent customer service you deserve, and look forward to building a relationship with you your family and friends. Feel free to contact me directly if you ever need anything at forsales@ancira.com