Brown Chevrolet Co Inc

340 IH 35 North, Exit 122, Devine, TX 78016

New 888-221-2806
Used 888-205-5950
Service 888-238-9823

For the Best Deals Around Go See Brown!

Great Sales Experience!

by from Devine, Texas |

My experience was thoroughly enjoyable...a very friendly sales staff that readily answered all my questions. Thank you, Oliver Lewis and staff, for making this a great TRAX buying experience.

Awesome dealership

by from Bandera, Texas |

I have already referred many people to you since buying my car! Everyone was extremely kind and took care of everything we needed! Todd Johnson is awesome!

May 30, 2015

Matthew, we cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review of Brown Chevrolet Co, Inc. and for your referrals and recommendations! It was a pleasure to assist and do business with you and please let us know when we can do so again! Best, Ronnie Harrell | General Manager | rharrell@brownchevrolet.com | 830.665.4435

Great Service.

by from Devine, TX |

I had a very pleasant experience when i took my vehicle into Brown Chevrolet for service and warranty work. The staff at the front office of the service department where helpful, friendly and sympathetic to my problems. Thank you all at the Brown Chevrolet team!

May 16, 2015

George, we're completely committed to providing top quality service and we're ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. At the dealership, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Best, Ronnie Harrell | General Manager | rharrell@brownchevrolet.com | 830.665.4435

Great service great people

by from San Antonio |

Great Service dept every one was friendly and courteous they made me feel right at home the drive to a country store was worth my while

May 14, 2015

James, thank you for your kind words. We feel our service department is what makes Brown Chevrolet Co, Inc. special. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment! Best, Ronnie Harrell | General Manager | rharrell@brownchevrolet.com | 830.665.4435

good service

by from devine, texas |

The service dept. diagnosed my problem, ordered the necessary part and took care of the problem in a timely manner. They did it for the price quoted. Also, the coffee and donuts were greatly appreciated.

April 24, 2015

Thank you for the kind words, Jacqueline. We are completely dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we are ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. At Brown Chevrolet Co, Inc., we value our customers, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Ronnie Harrell | General Manager | rharrell@brownchevrolet.com | 830.665.4435

Great Service! Great follow up communication.

by from Devine, Texas |

I had a great experience at this dealership. The manager called me to address the problem and the service rider, Mr. Martinez followed up and resolved the problem.

THE WATERMANS

by from SAN ANTONIO, TX. |

all of your people made us feel like we were very important! we loved every minute of it! THANK ALL OF YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!!

Great Customer Service

by from San Antonio, Texas |

Always a pleasure doing business at Brown Chevrolet. Ronnie and Richard always going above and beyond to make sure we are happy before, during and after the sale. Thanks again!

Great body work service

by from Devine, Texas |

Steve and Jennifer were great to work with on a body shop issue on my new vehicle. They made sure I was contacted when my vehicle was ready and they made sure that my vehicle was ready when promised. Great job, keep it up!

Great service and great people.

by from Jourdanton, Texas 78026 |

Every one treats you with respect. Make us feel welcome and appreciated. Always go to browns for all our needs. Thank you Brown Chevrolet for all you do for us!

Best dealer in Texas

by from san antonio tx |

No hassle shopping great deal on my New Car,Very clean facilty couldnt ask for more, Great Job Brown Team

March 13, 2015

So happy that you had a great experience. It was our pleasure to serve you and your family! Thank you for your purchase again. Jim Bressman, General Sales Manager