Brown Chevrolet Co Inc

340 IH 35 North, Exit 122, Devine, TX 78016

New 888-221-2806
Used 888-205-5950
Service 888-238-9823

For the Best Deals Around Go See Brown!

Extremely great customer service,Thks.Todd Johnson

by from LAREDO TEXAS |

I'm very excited with my new 2014 Texas Edition Silverado n most important I'm very pleased with the customer service from Mr. Todd Johnson n his Manger. They really went the extra mile for me, so I could be happy n pleased with my new purchased vehicle. Thank you very much Chevy Brown of Devine Texas... #1!!!!!!

Excellent Service

by from Devine Texas |

You know it's going to be a great day when Paul in the service department is their to address your vehicle's issue. You feel as if a Family member or your best friend is their to take care of you. Brown Chevy in Devine in general has always treated us above and beyond our expectations. I don't care for surveys but the least I can do is show my appreciation for their overall team work.

The Best Experience

by from San Antonio TX |

Definitely the best vehicle experience I have ever had in all the years of buying vehicles. I went in sat down and n about an hour 1/2 was signing the papers to my new truck. GREAT JOB BROWN CHEVROLET...

Above and Beyond!

by from Devine, TX |

Paul Parker goes above and beyond. He is awesome. His customers are his priority and it shows. Go to Brown Chevrolet in Devine. You will be happy you did.

Fast, Easy, and Friendly

by from Carrizo Springs, TX |

This was the fastest I have ever been in and out of a car dealership with the best customer service ever! I got exactly what I wanted at a great price! I definitely will recommend Brown Chevrolet in Devine, TX.to all my family and friends! A special "Thank you" to our salesperson, Noel Peterson

Outstanding staff

by from San Marcos, Tx |

We had a great experience at Brown Chevrolet. I usually dread looking at cars because of the time spent with salespeople who stall you, make you wait and want an immediate answer. We did not experience any of these stresses. It was a pleasant experience - no sitting around waiting for an hour for our trade=in to be evaluated and then waiting even longer to see what they would give us. We had a hard time deciding whether to buy a used or new car, and everyone at Brown Chevrolet was very patient and did not try to rush us into making a quick decision. We enjoy shopping at a "small" town dealership and this was no exception. Even though Devine is a small town, we had no trouble finding the vehicle we wanted. We are really enjoying our new car!

Car Purchase meets the needs of the customer

by from San Antonio, TX |

I inquired about a specific vehicle a few months earlier. I came down to have my oil changed in my vehicle. I spoke to the sales department about what i wanted to purchase and within a week I got a call and email to contact the sales department for the vehicle I inquired about. I email back what I was willing to pay and put down and was instructed to come down and get it. I went down and the vehicle was there and i test drove it and started the paper work. All i asked for was met and it was a deal.. Thanks to Johnny Balencia and Noel appreaciat all you guys do. Again thanks Brown Chevrolet

A-1 dealership

by from Devine, Texas |

2015 Suburban LTZ, Our sales person Brandon D.has sold us many vehicles and just when the deal may go south he and the staff work together to make a win win situation for all of us. The thing we like most beside buying locally is that the staff go out of their way no matter who your sales person may be. This says a lot for management at Brown Chevy, they are commited to you 100%. Thanks for making it happen....... Rick & Carly Chapa

This dealership has family values Brown Chevrolet

by from San Antonio, Texas |

Brown Chevrolet has reminded me of how it used to be back in the days.....how they cared for the buyer.

Brown Chevy has me a customer for life.

by from Uvalde |

Drove right in and was treated with awesome customer service the way it should be. Really appreciated it. Jeb made me a Brown customer for life. Wasn't long before i was driving off with the car that i wanted.