Brown Chevrolet Co Inc

Used 210-473-5848 Used210-473-5848
Service 830-665-4435 Service 830-665-4435

Personal Caring Service

by from Devine, Texas |

This is our fifth purchase from Brown Chevrolet, We keep coming back because of the personal treatment offered. It's like the salesman is our friend or relative. It is the most comfortable purchases I have ever made.

October 16, 2015

Myrna, it was a pleasure to read about your fifth car buying experience at Brown Chevrolet Co Inc. Congratulations on your new vehicle! Our top priority is delivering informative service at an efficient pace, without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way. It's delightful to know that our team was able to provide you with such a memorable and outstanding experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. It's fantastic that we have earned your trust and repeat business; we look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Ronnie Harrell | General Manager | rharrell@brownchevrolet.com | 830.665.4435

Great service

by from Devine ,Tx |

I had a really good experience at Brown Chevy. Joey Watts was really helpful and I was really happy on how the whole deal came out. I would highly recommend Brown Chevy to all of my family and friends. Great prices great people.

October 22, 2015

Roberto, we love hearing about customers that have a terrific experience at Brown Chevrolet Co Inc and we are glad you are one of them! We know that buying a car is an important decision and we are proud that you chose our dealership. Thanks for your recommendation. It's wonderful to hear that Joey did a great job in assisting you. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new vehicle. Ronnie Harrell | General Manager | rharrell@brownchevrolet.com | 830.665.4435

Vehicle Service

by from Devine TX |

Great service. I have been dealing with Brown Cheverolet since 2000 and they are a Super group to deal with.

October 14, 2015

Juan, thank you for reviewing your service experience! We aim to provide time-efficient and exceptional service for our guests and we are proud that this was received during your time spent with us. Please keep us in mind for future needs and if you haven't already, follow us on Facebook and Twitter for access to exclusive content! Ronnie Harrell | General Manager | rharrell@brownchevrolet.com | 830.665.4435

2015 CREW CAB

by from HONDO, TX |

SALES DEPT WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO GET ME VEHICLE I WANTED. DELIVERED PROMPTLY AND SALESMAN WENT OVER PRODUCT INFORMATION WITH ME THOROUGHLY. ITS A BIG CHANGE FROM 2013 TO 2015. I AM REALLY GLAD THAT WE TRADED FOR THE 2015.....IT WAS A GOOD DECISION. ITS VERY QUIET (HARDLY NO WIND NOISE) AND SMOOTH RIDING.

October 7, 2015

Thelka, thank you for writing this fantastic review! It is of utmost importance that our guests leave our dealership confident that they made the right decision. I am happy to hear about your positive experience with us. Visit us on Twitter and Facebook for access to our exclusive specials. Ronnie Harrell | General Manager | rharrell@brownchevrolet.com | 830.665.4435

Great service and the cleanest place to be!

by from Devine, Texas |

Awesome as usual! Great folks to work with! Was there yesterday and have already recommended to 2 different people and I live 1 1/2 hours away. I will go back again and again!

October 7, 2015

Linda, we cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review of Brown Chevrolet Co Inc and for your referrals! It was a pleasure to assist you and please let us know when we can do so again! Ronnie Harrell | General Manager | rharrell@brownchevrolet.com | 830.665.4435

Warm and Friendly service

by from Devine, Texas |

We were greeted warmly and comfortable while we waited for our vehicle to be serviced. The wait was not long and we were offered beverages during the wait.

October 2, 2015

Rogelio, First and foremost, thank you for stopping by to leave this incredible review. Our staff prides itself on providing efficient and friendly service to every customer that comes to our dealership. I'm happy to see that your visit reflects these values and that our staff assisted you in such a detailed and customized manner. Best, Ronnie Harrell | General Manager | rharrell@brownchevrolet.com | 830.665.4435

Great services,

by from Devine Texas |

On pressure, striaght forward, no hassle, Very informative and helpful I was impress with how I was kept informed of the process , received courtesy calls. I never felt pressured like at others dealership (Vara Chevrolet bad experience) Brown Chervolet was the right choice and will share my experience with all my friends.

October 2, 2015

John, we sincerely appreciate your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of the Brown Chevrolet Co, Inc.team and we all strive to provide excellent service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again! Best, Ronnie Harrell | General Manager | rharrell@brownchevrolet.com | 830.665.4435

Friendly staff, very clean

by from Devine, Tx |

They were able to get me in an hour earlier than my appointment. Friendly staff. Overall, I wouldn't go anywhere else.

October 2, 2015

Thanks so much for this great review, Tyler. We try to create a friendly staff for all of our customers. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Also, check out Facebook for exclusive content and deals. Best, Ronnie Harrell | General Manager | rharrell@brownchevrolet.com | 830.665.4435

Service quick, and with a smile

by from Elmendorf, Texas |

My wife and I arrived at the Service Department, and within an hour our car was returned to us by the service manager. We were very impressed with the way Brown Chevrolet personnel interact with customers.

October 2, 2015

Roland,we cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review of Brown Chevrolet Co, Inc.and for your referrals! It was a pleasure to assist you and please let us know when we can do so again! Best, Ronnie Harrell | General Manager | rharrell@brownchevrolet.com | 830.665.4435

Great on-line experience

by from Laredo, Texas |

About 75% was done on-line and on the phone from 150 miles away. Awesome feeling knowing things were being taken care of for us, so when we arrived, there was a no hassle price ready for us.

October 2, 2015

Pedro, thank you for writing about your visit with us, our staff is an asset to Brown Chevrolet Co, Inc. and it is encouraging to hear they impressed you by delivering our trademark service. Thank you for your recommendations. Remember to check out our Facebook pages for the specials we offer exclusively for our likers. Best, Ronnie Harrell | General Manager | rharrell@brownchevrolet.com | 830.665.4435