Jenkins Mazda

1740 SW College Rd, Ocala, FL 34471

New 855-278-3419
Used 855-702-0080
Service 877-371-3404

The Right Cars, The Right People, The Right Price!

Over all experience!

by from Ocala |

Everyone is very freindly and helpful! I had the pleasure of dealing with Kathy who works on the Internet Department, she is a great asset to Mazda sales she was so helpful and truly made sure you were happy with your purchase! All the sales people were great and helpful,my over all experience was very good!

First Service Visit after Purchase

by from Ocala, FL |

I had my recently purchased 2009 Mazda serviced for the first time at Jenkins. My experience was very positive. Everyone was courteous, helpful and went out of their way to make sure I was satisfied. Leo, the Service Manager, was extremely professional and made sure everything I wanted done was satisfactory. I would definitely recommend this dealership if you are looking to buy a new or used car. Their Service Department is excellent.

Missing cargo tray

by from Ocala Florida |

Great but I believe cargo tray is missing. Part number0000-8D-NO3. Please let me as I believe this was part of package

Don Allen

by from The VillagesFl |

Great service for my 2 Mazdas On time appointments and the best MazdaSpeed tech anywhere!

service

by from ocala, fl |

Greg,, service manager was terrific all the way with his knowledge,, efficiency and honesty.

Issues corrected

by from The Villages FL |

Dealership General Manger has addressed my concerns satisfactorily. Service department changed the wheels as agreed to in negotiations, washed the vehicle and topped off the gas tank

Stay Away

by from The Villages FL |

At Jenkins Mazda of Ocala I had the worst car purchasing experience of my life. Once the sales staff has ?befriended? you and have the keys to your trade and your deposit, they turn arrogant, intimidating and do not tell the whole truth. They insist that you sign documents that have many blanks. Jenkins tried to pull a bait and switch with a lease agreement that was presented as 39 months, but when it came time to sign the contract it was 48 months. They balked at changing to the 39 month until I demanded they return my trade and cancel the deal. Jenkins claimed that they now owned my trade but did eventually agree to honor the 39 month lease. The new vehicle was not delivered until 13 days after Jenkins took possession of my trade in. And now, fifteen days later, they have still not paid off the loan on my trade. Despite the fact that the vehicle was delivered nearly two weeks after it was ordered, I am paying the lease fee from day one. As part of the negotiation it was agreed that Jenkins would exchange of wheels of the new vehicle from 19" to 17", a downgrade. The vehicle was delivered with the 19"wheels and not the 17? as promised. Jenkins states that they want an additional $2,000 to downgrade the wheels to 17?. They did not even have the courtesy to tell me that they would not be changing the wheels. Stay away from this dealership.

Nice Service Deaprtment

by from Dunnellon FL |

Very nice to deal with. The service department is clean, the staff is friendly and helpful, and the service performed was fast and accurate at a fair price. I will be dealing with Jenkins Mazda in the future.

Excellent Service Dept

by from Silver Springs, FL |

After I installed high-performance aftermarket springs, the service specialist was more than happy to align my car to my exact specifications.

Great service, transport to/from work

by from Ocala, FL |

Excellent service team! A pleasure to work with. Transportation provided to/from work. CONVENIENT!