Jon Hall Chevrolet

551 N Nova Rd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114

Used 888-871-4214

Lemon lemon lemon!

by from Daytona beach fl |

I bought a used car here thinking I was using a reputable dealer and was told it's certified good condition! I was given the car and a payment amount, and left happy. Three days later I was told to come sign the final papers, I was under the impression the deal was already gone but no! The payment went up by $80 and there was no warranty anymore????? I would have liked to have told them to shove it, but I had already sold my other car! Well needless to say I've bought old clunkers and had better luck!!! After $6000 in repairs in the first 6 months of owning this gem! I'm trading it in and am stuck upside down in payments!!!! NEVER go here!

MR BIRD

by from daytona |

Beware the ,,,, I will give you or I can make it happen routine till you get there and they insult your intelligence. Total UN-Professionalism at this dump!

Stinks!

by from Holly Hill |

Worst experience ever . Do not go here for ant reason !

2014 Chevrolet Impala

by from Orlando, FL |

I came in to Jon Hall Chevrolet to purchase a new 2014 Chevrolet Impala, and man did I get treated like I was someone special. I have had, Ford's, BMW's, Porsche's, Lexus's, Toyota's, Cadillac's, and obviously now Chevrolet's. The finance guy Travis was very honest and real with me about what I needed for the car. The car itself was amazing, I had to check to make sure it was a Chevrolet and not a Lexus it drove so good with it also having such a quiet cabin. The dealership itself though was so welcoming and gave me a great deal when compared to the other Chevrolet Dealerships around. Anyways, this dealership is great to say the least, like the commercial says,"The Only Dealer You'll Need."

finance lies

by from st cloud fl |

dealer assured cusotmer all was good with purchase 13 days later they asked for vehicle back even though we had our own financing they didnt even ask to work another deal. they just wanted vehicle back. so upsettiing overall very bad expeirence. cant believe this hapened. they call it buyers right to cancel.Finance dept stated all was good to go and absolutly didnt need to worry about losing vehicle. 3x this happened. all within first 3 days of alleged purchase.

Not your Typical " Used Car People "

by from Boca Raton, Fl |

I must say that Andrew, Henry, and Chad did right by us. Overall this was actually an enjoyable experience and We would recommend This used car dealer to anyone. After finding the vehicle on the internet, We phoned for more info. Later I drove over 200 miles to see it. All the info was factual and honest. They held the car for five days until my wife could see. An honest place to do business. It.