Don Elliott Auto World

1225 N Richmond Rd, Wharton, TX 77488

New 888-874-0714
Used 877-841-9024
Service 866-394-6143

We Will Brighten Your Day!

Don Elliott Autoworld

by from Houston, TX |

My husband and I just purchased a 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4x4 Pick Up Truck from the Don Elliott Autoworld dealership. We live in the Houston, Texas area but made the trip to Wharton, Texas because of the pricing at Don Elliott. This was not an impulse purchase. We spent over 6 months researching vehicles, dealerships, and prices (visiting dealerships, word of mouth from truck owners, and many hours on the internet). Don Elliott beat pricing hands down! While on Don Elliott's web page we did a live chat (thank you Teri!) and then followed it up with a phone call. We narrowed our search down to 2 trucks and wanted to make sure both were on the lot and would be available when we got there. We were promised they absolutely were and would be ready for us. When we arrived at Don Elliott Autoworld Mike Rivera (our sales representative) was right there to meet us. As promised both pick ups were ready for us. We took both vehicles out for a test drive. Well, we knew we were going to purchase the choice now was COLOR! Mike was so patient because we liked both vehicles but just couldn't decide which color we liked best. While we discussed the choice Gary Heffner was getting all our paperwork ready. It was just such a painless process. We were outside on the lot and Gary was working inside getting everything taken care of for us. When we made our choice Gary went over everything with us, answered all our questions, we signed on the dotted lines, and it was done! Teri, our online chat contact, Mike Rivera, our sales rep, and Gary Heffner, New Car Sales Mgr. were all excellent. We would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to our friends or anyone that asks. They were professional and yet treated us like we were long time friends. All questions were answered and most importantly when we left Don Elliott Autoworld we felt we had been treated honestly and fairly, we left feeling we got a good deal! The price was unbeatable by any dealer in the Houston area.

Very informative and helpful

by from West Columbia, Tx |

Unfortunately, we did not purchase a vehicle due to personal reasons. The dealership and Mike were very respectful and informative. When we are ready, we will try Don Elliot's again.

Great Dealer

by from Martinsville , Virginia |

My purchase was made online with the help of Kacey and Mike . Both were a big help and were very professional yet down to earth. Not pushey at all. They took the time to answer all my questions and Mike did a walk around for me over the phone . have purchased numerous vehicles online and this has ben the best experience yet. I would not hesitate to recommend Don Elliott to anyone . I live in Virginia and they have shipped the Jeep to me today.

Affordable Vehicles

by from Baytown, TX |

I found a Truck I liked, and expressed interest in it because it was in my price range, They contacted me and told me the truck was no longer available, and offered a bigger Truck at a much higher price, I was disappointed cause when I told the rep. I was not interested in a bigger truck he told me he was sorry he could not help he did not even try to recommend where I could possibly look.

excellent service !!!!

by from richnond, tx |

My husband and I have to many dealerships and they all would say the same thing sorry but we can't do anything for at this time unless you have a down payment . But we came to don Elliott and they worked very hard and got the job done with no problems. Thanks to Robert, Johnny, Bill and another sales manager we are now the proud owners of a 2013 chevy sonic thanks again you guys ROCK !!!!!!! We would totally recommmend this dealership to my friends and family. :)