Vara Chevrolet

New 866-822-1097
Used 877-289-9189
Service 888-360-6597

Vamos Con Vara!

excellent service staff are nice and well mannered

by from san antonio,tx |

excellent service and the staff there are very nice and well mannered the facility is easy to get to and the prompt service I received was another thing that will not keep me going again.

Best Prices, Great Service and Friendly People

by from San Antonio, Texas |

Made a reservation online, they were ready for me upon our arrival. Greeted us with a smile and promptly serviced our car. Will continue to recommend Vara Chevrolet to my friends and family.

May 21, 2015

Cynthia, thank you so much for the awesome review! We are very happy to know that you had a great experience with our service department. Have a great day! Best regards, Vincent Belcastro Service Manager vbelcastro@vara.com (866) 595-6938

Great service all around sales, finance & the tour

by from San Antonio, Tx |

I was very impressed with the service and the timely manner that Carlos Jimenez and David Garcia showed us, and the fair deal that was given to us. Thanks!

May 22, 2015

Mr. George, Your words mean so much to us here at Vara Chevrolet. Our priority is to have customers leave with a smile. We are glad to have been able to help you with your purchase. Best regards, Daniel Gomez General Sales Manager dgomez@vara.com

Great Services

by from San Antonio Tx &*237 |

I Want too thank our salesperson he was very polite and helpful we appreciate all you did wish there were more like you.... Thank you from the Romero Family we love our Car!!!!!

May 22, 2015

Mr. Alfredo, your words mean so much to us here at Vara Chevrolet. Our priority is to have customers leave with a smile. We are glad to have been able to help you with your purchase. Best regards, Daniel Gomez General Sales Manager dgomez@vara.com

service to 2014 Traverse

by from San Antonio texas |

Excellent service by service agent Kai. She called to inform me issue and addressed it. Called when completed even brought the car to me so that I did not have to wait

January 24, 2015

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We are very happy to know that you had a great experience in service department. Have a great day! Sincerely, Vincent Belcastro Service Manager vbelcastro@vara.com (866) 595-6938

great service

by from San Antonio, Tx |

After repair was done, I had to go looking for my car. It was not brought to me.

December 30, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to explain the issue and I want you to know that we will resolve this problem. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you. Sincerely, Gina Vara gina@vara.com (210) 924-2000

The owner was very rude

by from Texas |

I went to get a recall fixed, they had told me that once it was done the key wouldn't get locked in the ignition. AFTER the service was performed they told me that the key would continue to get stuck and they could do nothing about it. When going to pick up the car, i asked to speak to the owner, they first said "he wasn't available " soo after, he comes out. When asking him what could we do, and tried to tell him the situation, that he wouldn't listen to and kept talking over, he then said "well maybe you should pay more money to get a better car." It is their "craftsmanship" that came to this recall. He pretty much said their cars are not good enough.

September 24, 2014

We have read your response Joslynn and we have no record of you having a conversation with the owner of the company. We caution you against making false and defamatory accusations against Vara Chverolet. Have a nice day.

The worst service ever

by from San Antonio Tx |

Service manager very rude, they have my car for more than 2 months and it still not work properly, please don't take your car there

December 30, 2014

Arturo, its discouraging to hear about your recent experience. Aside from the attitude of our service employee, was there anything specific that occurred? We don't want to lose a loyal customer or miss out on the opportunity to grow as a company. If you wouldn't mind contacting me, I'd love the chance to speak with you and hear your feedback regarding your visit. I hope to hear from you soon. Service Manager: John Rodriguez, jorodriguez@vara.com, (210) 293-1336.

Great Service, Oustanding Salesman.

by from San Antonio TX |

Well first the greeting from the salesman was great and the service was outstanding. The salesman Carlos Jimenez did a fantastic job explaining everything in detail from the contract and towards how the vehicle works. I have been a chevrolet owner since I was 18 years old, Long lasting trucks. I still own a 1994 Chevrolet 4*4 nearly 300 Thousand Miles and still running strong best motors GMC has ever made. I will continue to do business with Domingo Vara Chevrolet and I will always own a Chevrolet. Thank You Roger Antopia.

August 8, 2014

Rogelio, we appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear Carlos did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! Take care and congratulations on your purchase! Sales Desk Manager: Joe Cerda jcerda@vara.com (210) 293-1317

Exceptional Service!

by from San Antonio, TX |

Very pleased with the service and especially the attention from the owner - David, he made us feel very important and he sincerely cared about our satisfaction overall.

July 17, 2014

What an enjoyable review to read, Melva! Vara Chevrolet's primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. Don't hesitate to call or stop in if you should have any additional questions or concerns. Be sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter to gain access to our exclusive specials. Sales Desk Manager: Joe Cerda, jcerda@vara.com, (210) 293-1317.

great service

by from san antonio tx |

My experience was wonderful and Marco was very helpful the whole time. David in finance really helped me and was understanding. Overall amazing experience.

July 15, 2014

Samantha, I would like to express our sincere gratitude for taking the time to write this marvelous review. Marco and David are valued members of our team and it's a delight to know that they were very helpful during your visit. Before your next servicing appointment, be sure to check our Facebook Offers tab for the latest exclusive coupons. Service Manager: John Rodriguez, jorodriguez@vara.com, (210) 293-1336