Vara Chevrolet

Service 888-360-6597

Vamos Con Vara!

Exceptional Customer Service

by from Sa Antonio, Tx |

I purchased a 2012 Chevy Cruze @ Vara Chevrolet for my daughter. A vehicle we both love. The salesman, Roland Rivas, was very helpful in selecting a vehicle within my price range. Explaining all the features that came along with the Cruze. The financing department was also great. The gentleman explained everything from the warranties to the gap insurance. I will definitely purchase my next vehicle @ Vars Chevrolet.

Great Service, Oustanding Salesman.

by from San Antonio TX |

Well first the greeting from the salesman was great and the service was outstanding. The salesman Carlos Jimenez did a fantastic job explaining everything in detail from the contract and towards how the vehicle works. I have been a chevrolet owner since I was 18 years old, Long lasting trucks. I still own a 1994 Chevrolet 4*4 nearly 300 Thousand Miles and still running strong best motors GMC has ever made. I will continue to do business with Domingo Vara Chevrolet and I will always own a Chevrolet. Thank You Roger Antopia.

August 8, 2014

Rogelio, we appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear Carlos did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! Take care and congratulations on your purchase! Sales Desk Manager: Joe Cerda jcerda@vara.com (210) 293-1317

Exceptional Service!

by from San Antonio, TX |

Very pleased with the service and especially the attention from the owner - David, he made us feel very important and he sincerely cared about our satisfaction overall.

July 17, 2014

What an enjoyable review to read, Melva! Vara Chevrolet's primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. Don't hesitate to call or stop in if you should have any additional questions or concerns. Be sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter to gain access to our exclusive specials. Sales Desk Manager: Joe Cerda, jcerda@vara.com, (210) 293-1317.

great service

by from san antonio tx |

My experience was wonderful and Marco was very helpful the whole time. David in finance really helped me and was understanding. Overall amazing experience.

July 15, 2014

Samantha, I would like to express our sincere gratitude for taking the time to write this marvelous review. Marco and David are valued members of our team and it's a delight to know that they were very helpful during your visit. Before your next servicing appointment, be sure to check our Facebook Offers tab for the latest exclusive coupons. Service Manager: John Rodriguez, jorodriguez@vara.com, (210) 293-1336

Great service, friendly staff and well kept ground

by from San Antonio, Texas |

I purchased my 2014 Silverado in July, 2013 and was very happy with it, until I noticed the noise coming from the engine compartment, a knocking noise. I brought this to the attention of your service department and I spoke with one of your service department managers, "He said that unless a light on my instrument panel came on, it was nothing and not to worry about it". Well I am worried about it because what I foresee happening is that everything will run fine until after my 3 year/36,000 mile warranty expires and it won't be something minor, it will probably be something major that will be costly, so I am hoping that something can and will be done about this before it?s to late. I believe that Chevrolet makes a fine vehicle and I believe that whatever engine problem that my Silverado may be experiencing is a one in a million, a fluke if I may. I also happen to own a 2002 Avalanche that I purchased new in 2002 and is still on the road today, passed it onto my teenage son, and has never given me any major problems and in the near future my spouse will be purchasing a Chevy Camaro because we believe in the fine vehicles made by Chevrolet and we are a ?Chevy Family?. I find myself rating your staff and services as excellent because my vehicle problems have nothing to do with them. Concerned Chevy owner ...

July 15, 2014

Juan, thank you very much for taking your time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear about your great experience at our dealership! If there is anything else we can do for you just give us a call! Service Manager: John Rodriguez, jorodriguez@vara.com, (210) 293-1336.

Horrible service

by from san antonio,tx |

Service was horrible. My advisor ernest reyna never called me back after several voice mails.he huung up in my face multipke times.i was not satisfied at all. My car was there for almost 3wks. I wouldnt reccomend them to anyone

July 1, 2014

Amunique, I am sorry to hear that you did not have a pleasant experience with Vara Chevrolet. It would mean a lot to our dealership if you gave me an opportunity to do my best in making things better. I would greatly appreciate if you can contact me to help me understand the situation better. Best, Service Manager: John Rodriguez jorodriguez@vara.com (210) 293-1336

Awesome service

by from San Antonio, TX |

I get great treatment as a family as well as great service. I've been part of the Vara circle since 2002 and plan to continue on for a long while.

June 10, 2014

Samuel, hello and thank you for this fantastic review! Family is just what you are and we are very happy that you feel that way. That is what we value and we make every effort to make our customers feel that way. Thank you for your loyalty to us here at Vara Chevrolet and we look forward to your continued business! Kind regards, John Rodriguez Service Manager jorodriguez@vara.com (210) 293-1336

great service, clean facilites, very welcoming

by from san antonio texas |

Everyone was so friendly and attentive. I really enjoyed the fact that I was introduced to the people who will be servicing my vehicle. I was very pleased.

June 4, 2014

Belia, we appreciate your kind words about the entire team. It's always great to hear from our customers and we're glad you were pleased with your visit. Thank you for continually choosing Vara Chevrolet for your vehicle needs. Best, Joe Cerda Sales Desk Manager (210) 293-1317 jcerda@vara.com

Excellent Service

by from San Antonio,Texas |

I love the service, the personal, and the way I'm treated when I go to have my automobile service. I like to do my oil change at only one place and that is at the dealership. Thanks for a Great service!!

May 31, 2014

Maria, we thank you for leaving us your review. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received from us. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Sincerely John Rodriguez Service Manager jorodriguez@vara.com (210) 293-1336

Clean area, friendly people, but......

by from San Antonio, TX |

The workmanship was very good, the people were very polite and friendly. Maybe I'm spoiled but the last few times I had my oil changed was at dealerships that have a separate "fast lane" for tire changes, oil changes, lube jobs etc. I was at your dealership for almost three hours. Maybe my fault because I didn't make an appointment.

May 30, 2014

Thanks for your outstanding review Rose! I'm very happy to hear that we could be of such help to you. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Best, John Rodriguez, Service Manager jorodriguez@vara.com (210) 293-1336

Great Service, knowledgeable staff

by from San Antonio, TX |

Everyone I talked to was nice, a couple of people greeted me just passing by. John, my salesperson, helped me get the Equinox we wanted. I like the print out of the car payments and various down payments he showed me to give me good idea what my payments should be. The finance officer, Criss, his office was hot. I don't know if that is a "sales technique" to get you out the door faster but my wife and daughter were not comfortable. I enjoyed going around and meeting different people at several departments there at Vara, everyone was nice and professional. Overall I enjoyed buying from VARA and would buy again.

May 30, 2014

Jonathan, your glowing review means a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs. At Vara Chevrolet, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Best, Joe Cerda Sales Desk Manager (210) 293-1317 jcerda@vara.com