Vara Chevrolet

Service 888-360-6597

Vamos Con Vara!

The owner was very rude

by from Texas |

I went to get a recall fixed, they had told me that once it was done the key wouldn't get locked in the ignition. AFTER the service was performed they told me that the key would continue to get stuck and they could do nothing about it. When going to pick up the car, i asked to speak to the owner, they first said "he wasn't available " soo after, he comes out. When asking him what could we do, and tried to tell him the situation, that he wouldn't listen to and kept talking over, he then said "well maybe you should pay more money to get a better car." It is their "craftsmanship" that came to this recall. He pretty much said their cars are not good enough.

September 24, 2014

We have read your response Joslynn and we have no record of you having a conversation with the owner of the company. We caution you against making false and defamatory accusations against Vara Chverolet. Have a nice day.

The worst service ever

by from San Antonio Tx |

Service manager very rude, they have my car for more than 2 months and it still not work properly, please don't take your car there

great service

by from san antonio tx |

My experience was wonderful and Marco was very helpful the whole time. David in finance really helped me and was understanding. Overall amazing experience.

July 15, 2014

Samantha, I would like to express our sincere gratitude for taking the time to write this marvelous review. Marco and David are valued members of our team and it's a delight to know that they were very helpful during your visit. Before your next servicing appointment, be sure to check our Facebook Offers tab for the latest exclusive coupons. Service Manager: John Rodriguez, jorodriguez@vara.com, (210) 293-1336

Great service, friendly staff and well kept ground

by from San Antonio, Texas |

I purchased my 2014 Silverado in July, 2013 and was very happy with it, until I noticed the noise coming from the engine compartment, a knocking noise. I brought this to the attention of your service department and I spoke with one of your service department managers, "He said that unless a light on my instrument panel came on, it was nothing and not to worry about it". Well I am worried about it because what I foresee happening is that everything will run fine until after my 3 year/36,000 mile warranty expires and it won't be something minor, it will probably be something major that will be costly, so I am hoping that something can and will be done about this before it?s to late. I believe that Chevrolet makes a fine vehicle and I believe that whatever engine problem that my Silverado may be experiencing is a one in a million, a fluke if I may. I also happen to own a 2002 Avalanche that I purchased new in 2002 and is still on the road today, passed it onto my teenage son, and has never given me any major problems and in the near future my spouse will be purchasing a Chevy Camaro because we believe in the fine vehicles made by Chevrolet and we are a ?Chevy Family?. I find myself rating your staff and services as excellent because my vehicle problems have nothing to do with them. Concerned Chevy owner ...

July 15, 2014

Juan, thank you very much for taking your time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear about your great experience at our dealership! If there is anything else we can do for you just give us a call! Service Manager: John Rodriguez, jorodriguez@vara.com, (210) 293-1336.

Horrible service

by from san antonio,tx |

Service was horrible. My advisor ernest reyna never called me back after several voice mails.he huung up in my face multipke times.i was not satisfied at all. My car was there for almost 3wks. I wouldnt reccomend them to anyone

July 1, 2014

Amunique, I am sorry to hear that you did not have a pleasant experience with Vara Chevrolet. It would mean a lot to our dealership if you gave me an opportunity to do my best in making things better. I would greatly appreciate if you can contact me to help me understand the situation better. Best, Service Manager: John Rodriguez jorodriguez@vara.com (210) 293-1336

Awesome service

by from San Antonio, TX |

I get great treatment as a family as well as great service. I've been part of the Vara circle since 2002 and plan to continue on for a long while.

June 10, 2014

Samuel, hello and thank you for this fantastic review! Family is just what you are and we are very happy that you feel that way. That is what we value and we make every effort to make our customers feel that way. Thank you for your loyalty to us here at Vara Chevrolet and we look forward to your continued business! Kind regards, John Rodriguez Service Manager jorodriguez@vara.com (210) 293-1336

Excellent Service

by from San Antonio,Texas |

I love the service, the personal, and the way I'm treated when I go to have my automobile service. I like to do my oil change at only one place and that is at the dealership. Thanks for a Great service!!

May 31, 2014

Maria, we thank you for leaving us your review. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received from us. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Sincerely John Rodriguez Service Manager jorodriguez@vara.com (210) 293-1336

Clean area, friendly people, but......

by from San Antonio, TX |

The workmanship was very good, the people were very polite and friendly. Maybe I'm spoiled but the last few times I had my oil changed was at dealerships that have a separate "fast lane" for tire changes, oil changes, lube jobs etc. I was at your dealership for almost three hours. Maybe my fault because I didn't make an appointment.

May 30, 2014

Thanks for your outstanding review Rose! I'm very happy to hear that we could be of such help to you. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Best, John Rodriguez, Service Manager jorodriguez@vara.com (210) 293-1336

Friendly, timely service at Vara Chevrolet

by from San Antonio, Texas |

Excellent service, as always. Completed in a friendly, timely manner. Vara Dealership is the only place my vehicle is serviced.

May 6, 2014

Thank you for your feedback, Frank! It's wonderful to hear that we have earned your loyalty and trust. We will be looking forward to working with you again. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you. Sincerely, John Rodriguez, jorodriguez@vara.com, (210) 293-1336

Great service

by from San Antonio, texas |

There was no wait time at all. They kept me advised of the progress with the vehicle and I was out of there before I knew it.

April 16, 2014

Thanks for sharing your feedback, Richard! I'm glad to hear that you had such a fast service and overall a positive experience. If there is anything else we can do please let us know. Sincerely, John Rodriguez, jorodriguez@vara.com, (210) 293-1336