Mac Haik's Southway Ford

Service 866-981-9308

Enjoy The Experience!

Happy and Satisfied

by from Von Ormy |

My Husband found a vehicle online.. Submitted the request to look at the vehicle. When we arrived the Salesman Rick Garcia already had the vehicle waiting for me to test drive. Less than 2hrs later we were leaving with a brand new 2013 Ford Explorer. I could not of asked for any better service with any of the folks out there! Ya'll met all of mine and my very picky Husbands needs.. Thank You Rick Garcia for a smooth process and Mac Haik's for an enjoyable experience!!

Thank you Mike and Ford!!

by from San Antonio, TX |

Very helpful staff member Mike Radino, keep me abreast on my vehicle maintenance progress and made my stay comfortable.

September 30, 2014

Frederico, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We try to provide all of our customers with a great atmosphere and world-class service. Take care!

New tryck

by from San Antonio, TX |

We purchased a 2014 F-150. Our salesman and the other staff were very friendly. My only complaint is that the day we picked it up, all paperwork was completed the day before, we waited for 2 hours for the keys and vehicle to be given to us. That was frustrating. Overall the experience was a very pleasant one and we love our new truck.

October 29, 2014

Ed, we understand your time is valuable which is why we hold ourselves to such a high level of service. The daily business that comes through our door does extend wait times occasionally, but we sincerely appreciate your patience through it all. Our customers deserve the very best service, so we are glad to hear our team did right by you! We look forward to your next visit!

Great service

by from San Antonio, TX |

I purchased a 2015 Ford Explorer and the salesman Rocky Sanchez was very helpful in our decision to purchase our second vehicle with your company. Both purchases were a good experience. I commend your valued salesman and employee. We will certainly recommend our friends and family. Thank you for a pleasant experience. All our concerns were addressed and we are totally satisfied with our vehicle.

September 17, 2014

Nicolas, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this. We look forward to your next visit!

Best dealership in San Antonio

by from San Antonio, TX |

This was my third purchase from Southway and it's good to see that the facility and staff are as outstanding as always. The sales staff was very friendly and helpful.

September 17, 2014

Thank you for the 5-star review and your continued business, Manuel! At Mac Haik's Southway Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Awesome Crew, Badass Customer Service.

by from San Antonio, TX |

The whole crew rocks and i feel like part of the Ford family.

Clean facilities

by from San Antonio, TX |

Had my first oil change on my brand new 2014 Ford pickup. I didn't make a appointment so it was a two hour waiting period. Other than having to wait two long hours, I was satisfied.

Oil change

by from San Antonio, TX |

The wait was over 2hrs just to change oil. I went on a Wednesday in the morning. The staff was good just a long wait.

great service.

Truck runs better now.

Best experience ever

by from San Antonio, TX |

We have purchased our last 3 new vehicles from Mac Haik. Our salesman Gary King has taken great care of us and my wife and I look forward to a long and happy relationship with your dealership.

great service

by from San Antonio, TX |

Dropped off my truck for a problem with my tires & Carlos took care of it. It was a little bit more than I wanted to pay but it was fixed.