Koepp Chevrolet

13221 US-87, La Vernia, TX 78121

Awesome

by from San Antonio tx |

Farrah was fantastic and facilitated my trade in and cash sale in a matter of hours. She isn't pushy or unreasonable and keeps her word. She even took me to lunch while they spruced up my new terrain. I will buy a car there next time and drove from SA is worth the trip.

Quick & Easy

by from Llano Tx |

Josh was very helpful in buying my used 2008 Dodge Mega Cab.

andy santos

by from seguin texas |

I was real happy how they worked with me and did everything to help me get a new car.

excellent experience

by from stockdale, texas |

very satisfied with my overall buying experience. josh was very personable and helpful thru out the process. I will definitely be referring my friends and family to koepp.

GREAT SALES STAFF !!!!

by from LA Vernia, TX |

Check out Koepp Chevy in LA Vernia TX. Great Sales staff. A Great place to buy a truck, fast and easy! A credit dept that is super good and fast and she know's her job!! A manager that know's what you want and that is very good to deal with!!! Koepp Chevy should be proud of there staff!!! THANK YOU KOEPP CHEVY !! A GREAT PLACE TO BUY!!!!! ME ; i bought a 2013 1500 pickup truck that is AWESOME!!!!! i love my salesman in his cowboy hat he was a grandpa, he was pretty awesome!!!!!! I love Koepp CHEVY IN LA VERNIA. A GREAT HOME TOWN DEALER SHIP!!!!!! AND i will tell everyone i know about Koepp Chevy and my cowboy salesman!!!!

Great Sales staff

by from Universal City |

The sales staff and Sales Manager were very helpful and fun to work with.The credit dept was so nice and easy to work with it was a pleasure to by a car.

Thanks, Becky Nance and Koepp Chevrolet!

by from Floresville, TX |

I've done a lot of shopping around San Antonio over the past few days... I had a list of all of the features I wanted in my new vehicle, but I wasn't able to find a vehicle that had all of the features I wanted for an affordable price. I was tired and frustrated. Then, I sent a quote request through Koepp's website. Becky Nancy called me bright and early the next morning. She was so friendly and eager to help. She spent most of her day trying to help me find what I was looking for, and called me frequently to keep me the updated. No other sales person I encountered did that for me. I got all of the features I wanted, for less than what I would have had to spend in San Antonio, AND everyone at Koepp was so friendly and helpful! I wouldn't buy a car anywhere else! Thanks, Becky, for working so hard! I am honored to be your first sale!

Exceptional Staff and Great Selection

by from Adkins, TX |

We had been shopping for a new truck for a while, and just stopped in to "take a look". George Salinas welcomed us and immediately understood exactly what we were looking to buy. I especially appreciated that he showed such respect to both my husband and myself. We found the perfect Silverado Truck, and brought our Tahoe in to trade. We had a ball-park figure in mind as to what we wanted to spend and what we expected from our trade-in, and were not disappointed. We thought it was great that everyone there was so friendly. I would highly recommend Koepp Chevrolet to anyone I know wanting to purchase a new vehicle.

Koepp Chevrolet Review

by from Adkins, Texas |

Excellent service and helpful sales people. George Salinas was most helpful and was a pleasant buying experience.

The Best Dealership In TEXAS

by from LA vernia TX |

My name is Wayne Stewart my wife Sharon and i have bought from KOEPP CHEVROLET,YOU WON"T find a better dealership,or sales group.I have had 2 trucks from koepp my wife's suv is from Koepp .My oldest grandson has bought 2 car's from KOEPP and my next to the Oldest grandson bought his car from Koepp.My son-law-bought his truck from Koepp.It is a family who is proud to buy from KOEPP CHEVROLET.AND THEY have the greatest service dept'you will ever find.KOEPP, will tell you the truth they will not lie to you.Take it from a 60 year old man, a man who is proud to buy from KOEPP. Count them ,their is 7 vechicles from KOEPP CHRVROLET."THE BEST DEALERSHIP IN THE STATE OF TEXAS!!If your looking for that next vechicle, ride over to KOEPP and let one of the great sales STAFF HELP YOU OR GIVE THEM A CALL AND YOU'LL BE HAPPY YOU DID.A little short drive to LA VERNIA TX, TO KOEPP CHEVROLET ,where you can save alot and make a new freind.You'll be glad you did.Wayne&Sharon Stewart..