Koepp Chevrolet

13221 US-87, La Vernia, TX 78121

FAST AND PAINLESS

by from ADKINS, TX |

FARRAH AND RACHEL ARE GREAT!!!! WE ARE ALL BUSY I WAS CALLING DEALERS FOR INFO BEFORE GOING TO ANY DEALERSHIP. I CALLED AND FARRAH ANSWERED THE PHONE I TOLD HER WHAT I WANTED AND WAS CALLED BACK WITH PRICING WENT AND WAS GIVEN FAIR VALUE ON MY TRADE IN. THEN TO TOP IT OFF RACHEL GOT ME A WAY LOWER INTEREST RATE THAN MY OWN CREDIT UNION WANTED TO GIVE ME......SMALL TOWN APPEAL WHERE ALL EMPLOYEES TALK TO YOU AND ARE VERY FRIENDLY.

Horrible experience

by from San Antonio, Texas |

I went in to buy a new truck. The salesperson was pushy beyond belief. I was in several months back and had spoken to another salesperson who obviously is no longer there. My previous experience had been a very nice one with Steve. High pressure sales tactics are a turn off. I will never be back to Koepp. And, neither will my friends or family.

Awesome

by from San Antonio tx |

Farrah was fantastic and facilitated my trade in and cash sale in a matter of hours. She isn't pushy or unreasonable and keeps her word. She even took me to lunch while they spruced up my new terrain. I will buy a car there next time and drove from SA is worth the trip.

Quick & Easy

by from Llano Tx |

Josh was very helpful in buying my used 2008 Dodge Mega Cab.

andy santos

by from seguin texas |

I was real happy how they worked with me and did everything to help me get a new car.

excellent experience

by from stockdale, texas |

very satisfied with my overall buying experience. josh was very personable and helpful thru out the process. I will definitely be referring my friends and family to koepp.

GREAT SALES STAFF !!!!

by from LA Vernia, TX |

Check out Koepp Chevy in LA Vernia TX. Great Sales staff. A Great place to buy a truck, fast and easy! A credit dept that is super good and fast and she know's her job!! A manager that know's what you want and that is very good to deal with!!! Koepp Chevy should be proud of there staff!!! THANK YOU KOEPP CHEVY !! A GREAT PLACE TO BUY!!!!! ME ; i bought a 2013 1500 pickup truck that is AWESOME!!!!! i love my salesman in his cowboy hat he was a grandpa, he was pretty awesome!!!!!! I love Koepp CHEVY IN LA VERNIA. A GREAT HOME TOWN DEALER SHIP!!!!!! AND i will tell everyone i know about Koepp Chevy and my cowboy salesman!!!!

Great Sales staff

by from Universal City |

The sales staff and Sales Manager were very helpful and fun to work with.The credit dept was so nice and easy to work with it was a pleasure to by a car.

Thanks, Becky Nance and Koepp Chevrolet!

by from Floresville, TX |

I've done a lot of shopping around San Antonio over the past few days... I had a list of all of the features I wanted in my new vehicle, but I wasn't able to find a vehicle that had all of the features I wanted for an affordable price. I was tired and frustrated. Then, I sent a quote request through Koepp's website. Becky Nancy called me bright and early the next morning. She was so friendly and eager to help. She spent most of her day trying to help me find what I was looking for, and called me frequently to keep me the updated. No other sales person I encountered did that for me. I got all of the features I wanted, for less than what I would have had to spend in San Antonio, AND everyone at Koepp was so friendly and helpful! I wouldn't buy a car anywhere else! Thanks, Becky, for working so hard! I am honored to be your first sale!

Exceptional Staff and Great Selection

by from Adkins, TX |

We had been shopping for a new truck for a while, and just stopped in to "take a look". George Salinas welcomed us and immediately understood exactly what we were looking to buy. I especially appreciated that he showed such respect to both my husband and myself. We found the perfect Silverado Truck, and brought our Tahoe in to trade. We had a ball-park figure in mind as to what we wanted to spend and what we expected from our trade-in, and were not disappointed. We thought it was great that everyone there was so friendly. I would highly recommend Koepp Chevrolet to anyone I know wanting to purchase a new vehicle.