Cecil Atkission Ford

109 19th St, Hondo, TX 78861

Used 830-423-4454

Friendly Service

by from Hondo, TX |

Richard and James always take care of our service needs for our vehicles. Excellent service.

Bedliner Installation and correct manual.

by from Bandera, TX |

I purchased a manual and bed liner. The bed liner was installed perfectly and is just what I wanted. There is no way I could have done it myself as I have Multiple Sclerosis and am 72. I am very pleased with the way it looks and am convinced it will be a valuable addition to my pickup.

f 150 fORD

by from Hondo, TX |

Ford F150, the service was excellent The staff was polite AND great.

Mr. Jesus Ibarra

by from Hondo, TX |

I'm a regular customer, almost feel like part of the family. I needed to get my vehicle inspected as required by the state and so, when I called for an appointment, James Rodrigues said just bring in in in the morning. Well I did and the guys got on it like an old sled dog on a high speed race. My truck was done in less than an hour and I went home smiling thanks to all ya'll at the servive department. Many thanks for your service. Jesus Ibarra

Phillip N. Wright

by from Hondo, TX |

I had to wait for the truck to be maid ready for my pick up. The staff was great to work with.

Great service

by from Hondo, TX |

Went in wanting to trade in a truck and buy a commuter car with good mpg. Got an extremely fair offer on my trade in and bought a ford focus. The staff was really helpful in letting me test drive multiple cars. Would highly recommend buying from them, and will most likely buy from them again.

great service

by from Hondo, TX |

The staff went out of their way to make sure I was satisfied.

prize winner

by from Hondo tx |

I received a flyer with a scratch off as well I scratch it off and my numbers matched with the winning prize of 1000 we shall see if the dealership comes through with there word and hands me my cash then I will do a follow up on whether they scammed me or not. I'm hoping for the best but we shall see. Till next week.

Nice service

by from Texas |

My car was damaged by an accident. I needed to buy a new one. But where I get proper model and nice service, thinking. Then I go to Cecil Atkission Ford for my new car. They explained well and helped to choice. I am very much pleased.

Advertisement prizes are a gimmick

by from San Antonio, TX |

Very deceptive dealership. If you get a scratch off advertisement in the mail and you think you've won cash or money off, don't believe it. It's a scam. On the advertisement you will scratch off and win money, but when you take it in they will tell you that you've only won a free lottery ticket. Nowhere on the advertisement (or small print) does it tell you this- the advertisement makes it truly seem like you've won money. When I spoke to the representative he insisted that it wasn't misleading, but did make a comment that I shouldn't have really believed that I won anything. Basically they deceive you in any way they can to get you in their doors and they have no qualms about it.

Cecil Atkission Ford responded to this review

April 22, 2014

Our dealership takes pride in being honest,ethical and fair. The information you received in the mail showed that you won a prize but nothing specific,correct? So,when you came into the dealership you checked your numbers against our board and and you won a lottery ticket. (you never said if you accepted the lottery ticket or not or how much if anything that you won). Sorry you feel that there was anything deceptive with the contest. We have no control of who wins or what they win, we can only provide the board to verify the numbers that coordinate for the prize. When you came in and checked your numbers you were not obligated to purchase. Hope this clears any confusion you may have. Thanks!