Cavender Cadillac

(3.9) 8 Reviews

7625 N Loop 1604 E, San Antonio, TX 78233

Service Department is AMAZING

by from San Antonio, TX |

I've owned a Cadillac for 3 years and have used Cavender for my service needs for one reason -- They (Eddie Sanchez in particular) are amazing. I almost want my car to need service just so I can experience what they offer. This week my CTS overheated. I called them in the morning. I was expecting them to say that they had a full day but they'd try to work me in. Instead, Eddie acted as if I was the only car he had to work on that day (which is far from the reality). I drove up to their new, beautiful facility at 0740. Eddie greeted me by name, asked me a couple questions, assured me they'd take care of it, asked me if I'd like a ride someplace, and by 0745 I was off. A few hours later Eddie called with a status. I approved the work and by mid-afternoon Eddie called to let me know my car was ready. When I picked up my car I hardly recognized it. It had been washed and vacuumed and looked brand new; which is not the condition I delivered it to them in. Just like all my other service experiences with Cavender, this one was absolutely pleasurable. Highly recommend them to anyone that needs a car serviced.

A followup on my previous post

by from Monte Vista (San Antonio) TX |

Cavender GMC did their best to get me into another vehicle at low cost. I continue to do business with them. They were fair.

Cavender GMC sells problem cars

by from Monte Vista (San Antonio) |

A recent review of Cavender confirms what I have experienced first hand. The Cavender mission is to move merchandise. Period. The problem is that some of the GM products from the pre-government bailout years were incredibly faulty. Cavender is caught between a rock and a hard place. Their choice has been to just shuffle these products along without regard to ethics. My 2003 Saturn had a faulty automatic climate control. The unit would shut down and windows fogged in cold weather. The headlights would dim. The digital display would get so hot that it could not be touched.The 2004 model discontinued its use. All of this was common knowledge (except to me. I am still hoping for better treatment from the company, but what will they do if they offer me a good deal on trade in? They'll stick some other poor guy with the problem.

Selling vehicles with known problems.

by from San Antonio, TX |

Cavender Cadillac sells nice low mileage vehicles, but will not disclose or fix problems with the vehicles that they are selling. Overall my experience with them was not pleasant and I believe that no person should have to pay over price on a vehicle still needing repairs. As most people car shopping know, If one of their dealerships has poor practices, the rest will also. I would recommend shopping other dealerships in the San Antonio area.

Great

by from Lubbock, tx. |

Everything was great. Everyone was friendly and helpfull. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Next time I am looking for a vehicle I will look there first.

Owner

by from San marcos |

Kevin James was honest and of high integrity and didn't pressure us which we appreciated because those kind of tactics turn us off. He showed us what we were looking for.he was extremely courteous and made our experience enjoyable.

Cavender customer forever

by from San antonio |

We love it, they do a good service, And everyone is always willing to help

Cad owner