World Car Mazda Kia

Service 877-832-1616

Making a Difference One Person At A Time

Wonderful car buying experience

by from San Antonio Texas |

Never thought it would be that easy but my salesperson "Jet" gave me so much information and demonstrated every button in my new car. He showed me the works! The whole experience was easy. The staff was very informative and provided me with all the information I needed. They even got my plate and placed it upon the car. Needless to say I will refer this agency to all I know. I have a great car with great mileage at a great price with no hassles. I am a happy person. Thanks!

Overall satisfied returning customer!

by from San Antonio, Texas |

First off let me start by saying that the salesperson that attended me was named Nick Hernandez and was very helpful and knowledgeable.Second all the employees worked great together . They were all on the same page and made sure that I was well taken care of throughout the whole time I was there.They are all very friendly and made me feel very comfortable and welcomed. They made me feel important. Lastly the general manager Gem Bertone is truly a "GEM" with his help i was able to find the perfect car that i had been looking for and it felt like home. I'll always be grateful and without a doubt refer everyone i know to the World Car Mazda Kia off Fredricksburg Rd in San Antonio, Texas I'll always be appreciative for everything and also be a returning customer for life because HERE they made me feel like family

at least they tried..

by from San Antonio, TX |

Sales person and finance person were very helpful. Although they could not help us it would of been nice if they could of called us told tell us they could not help us instead of leaving us in limbo with not knowing.

New Car Purchase Went Fine

by from San Antonio TX |

I just bought a new Mazda5 (2012) Sport today. It was the best deal I found of any other Mazda dealer in SA (Legend, IPAC, North Park) and no hassle or bait-and-switch lies I encountered at the other dealerships. And very little negotiating required to get the price I wanted (actually none). No high pressure, no ganging up on the customer. The location on Fredricksburg is sort of downscale and antiquated compared to other Mazda dealers and that may be off-putting to some with "refined tastes" but I don't care about that stuff. Highly recommended.

World Car Mazda Kia responded to this review

July 19, 2013

Thank you for your business. Gem Bertone, GM

Bait and switch

by from san antonio, tx |

My first impression of this dealership was that they were willing to work with me to make a deal on the vehicle I wanted. I emailed them about the vehicle I liked, told them I was approved for a set amount, and they stated they could sell me the vehicle I liked for that price out the door. I then called them after work to confirm the details of the vehicle and price. They again agreed to the deal, and told me to come in to finish everything. When I arrived at the dealership, I was shown the vehicle we discussed, test drove the vehicle, and agreed to buy. After waiting for them to submit the paperwork to my bank, they told me the vehicle doesn't meet my bank's loan to value amount, and that I would need to put money down, or apply directly through them. We agreed to try financing through them, but while we were waiting to hear about the decision, we noticed the paperwork they submitted to our bank showed an older vehicle with higher mileage that the vehicle we had discussed and test drove previously. When we asked them why it showed that, they said it must have been a mistake, but refused to resubmit the correct vehicle to my bank, just telling me it won?t work. After a little while, the finance manager came out to tell us they weren't going to honor the deal we were originally promised multiple times, because when he approved the price, he was only approving the older, higher mileage vehicle, even though that was a vehicle we never discussed. We wasted over 3 hours of our day looking at and discussing a vehicle the dealership had no intention of selling to us!