Ancira Winton Chevrolet

Service 866-994-2308

Think Ancira!

Best Salesperson

by from Helotes TX |

Best Experience! Rob Vargas worked with me through Emails and Phone Calls, due to my work schedule. Great Salesperson, quick easy process. Will recommend!

Rob Vargas

by from San Antonio TX 78230 |

Excellent! No high pressure sales. Very helpful, informative, and patient.

Very Quick Buying Process

by from San Antonio TX |

Rob Vargas made it easy to purchase my 2015 Mazda CX-5!

Great Customer Service!

by from San Antonio, TX |

Great service. No pressure experience. Rob was very friendly and professional. He made the car buying process hassle and stress free. Thank you!

Great Service!

by from Helotes TX |

Our experience with Rob Vargas was exceptional! Very easy to deal with, great Customer Service, Approachable & Super-Fast to get the deal for our new truck.

Made it Easy!

by from San Antonio TX |

Thank you so much, Rob has been very wonderful in helping us purchase our Town & Country.

Very Happy!

by from San Antonio TX |

Please pass my praise to Mr. Lentz and everyone else. He's my hero! It is unfortunately common the hear horror stories about dishonesty in business these day, but my experience with Mr. Lentz and Ancira-Winton Chevrolet reassured me that integrity, honor, plain-speaking, and above-and-beyond service still exist in some places, and specifically on the corner of Bandera and Wurzbach. If I ever need another vehicle, I know where I'm going first, and where I'll be telling others to go!

I found the Ancira dealer to be very helpful.

by from San Antonio, TX |

The Ancira dealer was very helpful, straight forward, and timely. Ancira was efficient with time and I am very pleased with their service.

Nice selection

by from San Antonio Tx. |

You have a great selection of cars and im bound to be back too purchase me one of those head turning Camaro's

2013 SUBURBAN PURCHASE

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

The vehicle was exactly as represented. Mr. Vargas was very professional, courteous and helpful. Without a doubt worth the 5 hour drive from Fort Worth to San Antonio.

Waste of time

by from San Antonio, TX |

I was looking to trade in my Cobra Mustang for a truck. I saw a listing for a Titan on this site so i called them up to ask about the truck. They said it "Im looking at it right now, you should come in for a test drive." I go in 30 mins later and the salesmen says "Im so sorry, that truck has been sold." In half an hour, thats hard to believe. He asked me if i would like to look at any other trucks. The only trucks he had to show me were filthy (outside and in), had no sticker price, and had the check motor light on. He said that he would match the price of the Titan I wanted, but if the truck he was showing me was going to go on sell for less, then matching it wouldnt help me at all. While i was sitting in the salesmans office i could hear other salesmen talking about customers they just got off the phone with like they were chumps. When we sat down to talk about numbers he offered me $1,000 less than other dealers were offering. This was the worst car buying expierence i have ever had.

Ancira Winton Chevrolet responded to this review

April 12, 2013

David, Please accept my apology for the series of events that occured. While sales are up significantly and with the Chevy store having the highest Pre-Owned Sales lot numbers in all of Ancira the salesman should have kept your number and called you while you were in route to the store when the sale occurred. Believe it or not it is not unusual for a sale to occur that quickly, however the communication of the sale should have been made to you promptly. As for the other details listed in your review I assure you we take all comments to heart and very seriously. We strive to make improvements to the way we do business in order to better serve our customers. We will be using your comments as a learning tool, immediately, to make sure that anyone who visits the lot has a wonderful experience. Please accept my apology for your experience at our store and thank you for your review because without it we would not be able to strive to continue to make improvements. If you would like to discuss anything further please contact me April Ancira, VP at Ancira Auto Group @ aancira@ancira.com.