Ancira Winton Chevrolet

Service 866-994-2308

Think Ancira!

Awesome Ancira Winton Chevrolet

by from San Antonio, TX |

I went to Ancira to look at a specific car. The salesman took me for a test drive and explained the car in detail. I came back several days later and bought the car. Everything went so smoothly. They were remodeling their offices, but worked very well with the construction. They were very friendly.

Waste of time

by from San Antonio, TX |

I was looking to trade in my Cobra Mustang for a truck. I saw a listing for a Titan on this site so i called them up to ask about the truck. They said it "Im looking at it right now, you should come in for a test drive." I go in 30 mins later and the salesmen says "Im so sorry, that truck has been sold." In half an hour, thats hard to believe. He asked me if i would like to look at any other trucks. The only trucks he had to show me were filthy (outside and in), had no sticker price, and had the check motor light on. He said that he would match the price of the Titan I wanted, but if the truck he was showing me was going to go on sell for less, then matching it wouldnt help me at all. While i was sitting in the salesmans office i could hear other salesmen talking about customers they just got off the phone with like they were chumps. When we sat down to talk about numbers he offered me $1,000 less than other dealers were offering. This was the worst car buying expierence i have ever had.

Ancira Winton Chevrolet responded to this review

April 12, 2013

David, Please accept my apology for the series of events that occured. While sales are up significantly and with the Chevy store having the highest Pre-Owned Sales lot numbers in all of Ancira the salesman should have kept your number and called you while you were in route to the store when the sale occurred. Believe it or not it is not unusual for a sale to occur that quickly, however the communication of the sale should have been made to you promptly. As for the other details listed in your review I assure you we take all comments to heart and very seriously. We strive to make improvements to the way we do business in order to better serve our customers. We will be using your comments as a learning tool, immediately, to make sure that anyone who visits the lot has a wonderful experience. Please accept my apology for your experience at our store and thank you for your review because without it we would not be able to strive to continue to make improvements. If you would like to discuss anything further please contact me April Ancira, VP at Ancira Auto Group @ aancira@ancira.com.

Best Salesman and Dealership

by from San Juan Texas |

We have to drive 4 and a 1/2 hrs. to buy a truck, because in town I was not getting the assistence I was extecting no help like if they did not wanted to make a sale. I was looking on line, so I found Ancira San Antonio Texas, If you need a salesman contact David Allen Kronk, best in all very knowlegeble he would have all or most answers for your questions. Thank you Mr. Kronk and Staff