Mazda of Clear Lake

Used 888-254-1657
Service 888-702-6603

BEST DEAL AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IN TOWN

by from LEAGUE CITY |

I did lots of research on Mazda 3's around the Houston area looking to buy a used Mazda 3. Out of all the dealers I contacted Mazda of Clearlake provided the best customer service by providing all the information I needed to make the best buying decision. (They had the best deal in town) My salesperson (Tyrone) made my car buying experience the best in my life so far. From the initial inquiry to the dealership all the way through hassle free negotiations to signing my paperwork he made it exciting and enjoyable. I would strongly recommend Tyrone and Mazda of Clearlake for an exceptional buying experience. Thanks Tyrone I love my Mazda 3!

Excellent personal service.

by from Santa Fe, TX |

My wife and I both drive Mazda's and have always had excellent service with a personal touch from Mazda of Clear Lake. We bought both of our cars through Chris Danzell in the New Car Department and he was very professional and helpful in getting us into the right cars at the right prices without wasting a lot of time. Since then Dustin Stookey and Chris Howell in the service department have taken very good care of us and our cars. They are always prompt and friendly to greet me on arrival and get the service performed quickly and efficiently. They both have gone above and beyond what you would normally expect from a service department to be sure that my needs have been met with minimal impact to my time or wallet. I highly recommend Mazda and this dealership in particular to everyone.

The best

by from Clear Lake |

This was the best buying experience I have ever had. I am going to send all my family and friends to this dealership. When you get there make sure to ask for a Ahmad or Jorge.

Take it or leave it attitude

by from Houston, Texas |

Went there looking for a new CX5, Rodrigo the salesman was great! Come the other guy which my mind shuts his name out, didn't even bother to explain what was on the paper after I had my credit checked, gave me an obscene APR, which I have to ask because it's not stated in the paper, compared to 2 Mazda dealers before them and they treated me with more respect and explained every detail. Here they gave me a paper with a higher price than what was advertised and claim it's a military discount, "misadvertising are we?" then we overheard he will give it to me if i sign it today after knowing my situation. Felt that was rude with take it or leave it attitude. I left. He came after us and saying what was the problem, while i was buckling my 2 kids into our car. I replied the APR was too high than other dealers, and then he said "You want something you don't deserve and even gave you the "military" discount? then he walked away. WOW great way to treat a customer. I'll take my money somewhere else.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Pearland TX |

Best Car Buying Experience Ever I went to the dealership looking for a car for our kids and ended up buying a beautiful car for my wife. Chris Loeffler was very accommodating to our needs. He made the car buying process painless. The whole staff at Mazda of Clearlake were very helpful and friendly. We are looking forward to the excellent service we are sure to receive in the years to come.

Lovin My Truck!

by from Jersey Village, TX |

The hubby and I saw a used SUV online at cars.com. We were hesitant to drive so far, but we made the journey from Jersey Village to Clear Lake. We were assisted by Tyrone, who is not the usual pushy salesperson. He gave us time to test drive and talk about the truck and let him know when we were ready to discuss. Drove home in the SUV that night and have been happy since! When we start looking for a car for our daughter at the end of the year, we will contact Tyrone before we go elsewhere.

great srvice

by from houston ,tx |

At first I really had no idea what it was that i was looking for but tyrone sat me down and knew exactly what vehicle, that not only met my needs but that fit my budget as well. I dont know what i would have done with out him. I'll be sure to send my friends and family his way!

great srvice

by from houston ,tx |

I bought a 2013 mazda3 from tyrone at mazda of clearlake and the service i received was the best experiance i have ever had in my life time of buying cars i would ref friend and most of family to tyrone and mazda of clearlake :)

Great place to buy a pre-owned car

by from Houston TX |

This place has great selection and customer service. Tyrone was a pleasure to work with. I would recommend my friends and family. Go to Mazda of Clear Lake and ask for Tyrone.

Car showed Dirty, Broken, and NOT Garage Kept!

by from Houston, TX |

Was looking at an 2010 RX8 R3 that was supposed to be garage kept! YEAH RIGHT! Examined the car to find dents, scratches, a broken windshield, chewed up rims, and broken and missing trim pieces. NOT PRE OWN CERTIFIED like advertised. The car is missing pieces has scrwed up Rims (Which are NOT stock and cheap) and reaked of mechnaical failure and someone hitting something whil AUTO-Xing. It also had smoker burns on the A pillar panels from someone smoking in it. It had been to auction for 6 months and to about 5 different dealers. They refused to move even 100 bucks on the price and want more than NADA guidelines say. Don't even try this dealer....... Only pros was the Salesman I had was honest, polite, and encouraged me to test it out. Mangers not so much!

Service is HORRIBLE!!!!

by from West Columbia, TX |

Mazda of Clear Lake has horrible service. Once you buy the car, pray you don't have any problems. Everytime my son has taken his vehicle in to have them look at something, he always gets the run around. They never return phone calls as promised. My advice is do a little research into the service after the sale before you decide on a dealer...in the meantime, I would AVOID THIS DEALER!!!